Trump's hatred of Muslims prompts another Lie

It has to do with Trump's hatred of Muslims, his irrational hatred of Muslims, which is the discussion of this thread. The focus of the thread is not what is going on in the UK but how Trump reacts to it and interrupts it. Wake up.
The topic is the UK, and I posted enough Links to show there is enough evidence to lead someone to form the opinion that Trump expressed.

Wake up? Stop the continuous knee-jerk spinning / manufacturing of BS accusations against Trump just because Hillary lost. We all get it - no matter what the man does or says snowflakes will attack him for it.
The topic is Trump's response to what is happening in the UK.

It has to do with Trump's hatred of Muslims, his irrational hatred of Muslims, which is the discussion of this thread. The focus of the thread is not what is going on in the UK but how Trump reacts to it and interrupts it. Wake up.
The topic is the UK, and I posted enough Links to show there is enough evidence to lead someone to form the opinion that Trump expressed.

Wake up? Stop the continuous knee-jerk spinning / manufacturing of BS accusations against Trump just because Hillary lost. We all get it - no matter what the man does or says snowflakes will attack him for it.
I haven't said anything about Hillary; she is not the subject of this thead.

Yes, it is...not watering down / distracting from that by talking about what has gone on in the US. Try to stay focused..and read the links I posted instead of just 'hating on' the President.

I pointed out that Hillary's loss is the source of your butt-hurt, and thus your hatred for the President...mush like how you so poorly tried to explain that Trump's opinion about the UK was based on something other than what is going on in the UK.

Yes, it is...not watering down / distracting from that by talking about what has gone on in the US. Try to stay focused..and read the links I posted instead of just 'hating on' the President.
You seem unable to do any critical thinking. The direct link is that Trump uses the example of the UK to fuel fear of Muslims in the US when clearly there is no similar situation.

I pointed out that Hillary's loss is the source of your butt-hurt, and thus your hatred for the President...mush like how you so poorly tried to explain that Trump's opinion about the UK was based on something other than what is going on in the UK.
You do not know what I think about Hillary. Again, you are seriously lacking in critical thinking skills. You put everyone who may disagree with you in one category without having any knowledge or awareness of what an individual is thinking, The real point to understand is that I did not refer to Hillary; she is not the point of this discussion and to discount every point I make because you think it is 'butt hurt' over the election is an example of your inability to be rational and use logic.

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

It sure doesn't sound like he likes them.
I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.
Liberals claim at every mass shooting first claims the are white, christian, conservative, man. Heck they even called Zimmerman a white Hispanic.

Nah, Im not one of his people, you are Im sure. One of the unwashed that is.
The man is a fking genius and he doesn’t care you voted for a criminal and murderer Hitlery. I’m sure you even wish to take away free speech like her. He still includes you. Show some fking respect now!

But I didn't, which is more proof of your ignorance.
Who cares

Apparently you do, much like your orange god though you're alot od bluster and bullshit with some tougg talk sprinkled in.
actually son I couldn't give two shits who you voted for. I voted for the man, President Trump. My guy won. fk you and all of the other never trumpers the man is in and son, life goes on. Move on for the next election cycle and try and win back what you apparently lost. Not my problem.

You seem to be the one doing all the crying snowflake. So how did you put it, oh ya fuck you.

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back