Ravishing Melania Trump Slashes Bloated First Lady Payroll From Michelle Obama's Days

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a true American Patriot she is. She's saving the American taxpayers $800,000 a year.

Melania-Trump-Camp-David-1045293.jpg

images

Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

Melania does not exactly DO anything as First Lady

She is a piece of arm candy for Trump to display

Melania did not show up for work for 5 months

She's the hottest, most dynamite 47-year-old woman I've seen since Sigourney Weaver in the late '90s "Alien Resurrection."

She's the hottest, most dynamite 47-year-old woman I've seen since Sigourney Weaver in the late '90s "Alien Resurrection."
Yeah, if the light is just right, and you squint your eyes, and if you're kind of far away, and if you don't have much taste, then she's okay... I suppose.

as far as looks go , Melania looks fine , same for 'michelle' although i dislike 'michelle' simply because she is married to you know who . Quite being unkind eh !!

In fairness, First Lady isn't a paid job/role, it's merely a title.
------------------------------------------------------- yep , food , housing , personal protection , doctors , transport and other things a FREE , what does a 'first lady' need with Staff ??

Being the first lady is a volunteer non paid role, in service to the people and the president.

In fairness, First Lady isn't a paid job/role, it's merely a title.
------------------------------------------------------- yep , food , housing , personal protection , doctors , transport and other things a FREE , what does a 'first lady' need with Staff ??

Being the first lady is a volunteer non paid role, in service to the people and the president.

There's no volunteering about it. There is no obligation of service to anyone, least of all "the people." It's a title. It doesn't require any specific course of action. It's merely a title given to the wife of the POTUS. If she divorced the POTUS (or he her) she'd no longer have the title and if the POTUS remarried, his new wife would have it.

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?
Michelle Obama.......Now THERE was a Fist Lady
Beloved around the world, actively involved health issues and Veterans affairs

Unlike the former call girl we have in there now....The Third Lady

Is that harming you in some way, that she's quieter and more reclusive than the Michelle Obama hermaphrodite?

Your evidence she was a 'call girl's?

Your evidence she was a 'call girl's?
Oh excuse me......Slovenian "model". <wink> <wink>

So? I perfer a first lady who keeps her nose out of America's business to one like Michelle who likes to interfere in everything. We didn't vote for either of them.

Forum List

Back