Trump's hatred of Muslims prompts another Lie

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

Actions speak louder than words. It's clear that Trump hates Muslims, and he's not fond of people who aren't white either.

He's courted racists, Nazis and bigots since the start of his campaign.

More lying. Why don't you stop lying? What is the point of you lying continually? Trump has never claimed to hate muslims.

Actions speak louder than words. It's clear that Trump hates Muslims, and he's not fond of people who aren't white either.

More lying and parroting. We should ban travel from certain muslim countries. That you want them here says tons about you.

He does? Based on what?

Trump doesn't hate Muslims
He just pretends he does because his rubes hate Muslims.
He loves Americans fk off

No he doesn't, he loves himself first and foremost and then maybe Ivanka a little bit!
Sure he does. He even accepts your dumb ass

Nah, Im not one of his people, you are Im sure. One of the unwashed that is.
The man is a fking genius and he doesn’t care you voted for a criminal and murderer Hitlery. I’m sure you even wish to take away free speech like her. He still includes you. Show some fking respect now!

It sure doesn't sound like he likes them.
I think it's prudent to keep some muslims coming from known terror hot spots from coming here.

I don't disagree, but the Republican Party has been openly hostile to Muslims ever since 9-11. They are quick to blame them without evidence for every single terrorist event that happens. It only took a couple of hours for conservatives on this forum to claim the Las Vegas shooter was a Muslim a few weeks ago. While radical Islamists are certainly responsible for a large portion of strife in the world, Republicans seem to forget about the 3 million Muslims living in this country, 99.9% of which have never committed a terrorist act. Prior to 9-11 Muslims were majority Republican. Now they are 90% Democratic.

You seem honest enough, can you name me ONE practical benefit of importing Islam into any Western nation? The results of which are always NEGATIVE, never positive. And terrorism is only ONE of dozens of social problems Islam just happens to cause everywhere it goes, sir. Can you explain the wonderful benefits to me?
You are looking at their faith instead of their individual skills and potential to contribute to our country and our society. If a person is doing any of the horrible things you mentioned earlier, they aren't getting into this country, anyway. There are a lot of very smart doctors and tech geeks and etc. that come from Muslim countries and do a lot for us.
The State Dept. and Homeland has done its investigation into what enhanced screening would benefit our security. Let them do that and stop this crazy insistence on keeping this pretend boogeyman out of our country.
We have history and current violence in other countries as a benchmark. Why are they leaving their country? They gave it to terrorists. Why would I want terrorists here? Now grow up and allow our elections alone

He just pretends he does because his rubes hate Muslims.

No he doesn't, he loves himself first and foremost and then maybe Ivanka a little bit!

The man is a fking genius and he doesn’t care you voted for a criminal and murderer Hitlery. I’m sure you even wish to take away free speech like her. He still includes you. Show some fking respect now!

But I didn't, which is more proof of your ignorance.

Who cares

Is there really a denial that muslims have not caused a dramatic rise in crime in the UK?

No it's been proven they haven't.

Why did Trump lie? Compulsion?

Actually there has been one defense of Trump NOT lying about this. It's been said he read the misinformation on some nutty RW propaganda site and just started repeating it as if it were true.

Muslims hate rational people so rational people hate Muslims. Why would that surprise anyone at this point?

Who cares

Apparently you do, much like your orange god though you're alot od bluster and bullshit with some tougg talk sprinkled in.

Forum List

Back