Trump’s H1-B Point of View will lose him votes

Trump to H-1B visa holders: 'Path to citizenship' could be coming soon

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
What about that record unemployment?
Americans have programming jobs for the first time since 2004.
Sessions sent the visas back.
I’s rathet Americans have those jobs.
There are 7 million job openings, record unemployment, the population is skewing badly towards the old and retired, birth rates have fallen dramatically, and our population is unable to replace itself. But losing the edge we’ve had in skilled workers thanks in large part to the H1-b is totally the answer? :cuckoo:

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
There are 7 million job openings, record unemployment, the population is skewing badly towards the old and retired, birth rates have fallen dramatically, and our population is unable to replace itself. But losing the edge we’ve had in skilled workers thanks in large part to the H1-b is totally the answer? :cuckoo:

"Our population is unable to replace itself".

Did I just arrive to some alternate leftist utopia where people are so dumb as to not even be able to procreate anymore?

The correct interpretation is that the leftists WANT to replace the Americans and are doing everything in their power to stop us from procreating - which we are quite adept at doing. The leftist mantra is that they want an America without you, the Americans.

"Our population is unable to replace itself".

Did I just arrive to some alternate leftist utopia where people are so dumb as to not even be able to procreate anymore?

The correct interpretation is that the leftists WANT to replace the Americans and are doing everything in their power to stop us from procreating - which we are quite adept at doing. The leftist mantra is that they want an America without you, the Americans.

Live in your fantasy world if you want. The baby boomers will bankrupt us all.

Americans are not having enough babies to replace themselves, new study shows

Capitalistic bullshit from neo-con, globalist corporations.
You crack me up...suddenly you believe the corporations that own the Republican Party.

You crack me up...suddenly you believe the corporations that own the Republican Party.

And suddenly you transform into a liberal crackpot. Hmm. Didn’t you vote for massive permanent tax cuts to those corporations? Didn’t you vote to free them from all regulations and worker’s rights?

And suddenly you transform into a liberal crackpot. Hmm. Didn’t you vote for massive permanent tax cuts to those corporations? Didn’t you vote to free them from all regulations and worker’s rights?

Liberal?
Are you retarded?
What’s Liberal about being pissed that Americans have been replaced by cheap, unskilled visas.
We’ve had visas since 1998 and most software they’ve produced sucks.

I hate both parties because they are more than willing to bring in tons of cheap labor to replace Americans.

Liberal?
Are you retarded?
What’s Liberal about being pissed that Americans have been replaced by cheap, unskilled visas.

I hate both parties because they are more than willing to bring in tons of cheap labor to replace Americans.

Automation has replaced far more Americans than the H1-b. And did you miss the part about record low unemployment and 7 million unfilled jobs? Butthurt people have been complaining about immigrants and cheap labor here for hundreds of years, and here we are, the lone world superpower.

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

Automation has replaced far more Americans than the H1-b. And did you miss the part about record low unemployment and 7 million unfilled jobs? Butthurt people have been complaining about immigrants and cheap labor here for hundreds of years, and here we are, the lone world superpower.

There have been 7 million “unfilled” jobs since 2004.
And yet 99% of them come from India and get laid off the moment they get their Green Cards.
Then local people are laid off and have to live off welfare and food stamps.

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

I know plenty of MDs, Attorneys and Accountants who have been laid off when their companies are bought by investors who all of a sudden need foreign talent when the current talent is the talent that made the company successful.

Since Trump, most of them have been hired again.

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

I know plenty of MDs, Attorneys and Accountants who have been laid off when their companies are bought by investors who all of a sudden need foreign talent when the current talent is the talent that made the company successful.

Oh you know people who were laid off under the economic crisis and have been hired again sonce the recovery? Uuuuuhhhhh, are you EVERYONE? :rolleyes:

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

Oh you know people who were laid off under the economic crisis and have been hired again sonce the recovery? Uuuuuhhhhh, are you EVERYONE? :rolleyes:
Yes; but then again, unlike you, I don’t live in a slum where no one has a job in the first place.

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

Yes; but then again, unlike you, I don’t live in a slum where no one has a job in the first place.
Man you are really failing to grasp the whole record low unemployment thing. I live in the 3rd richest county in America. What part of flyover Trump wasteland do you and your friends live in?

Liberal?
Are you retarded?

Man you are really failing to grasp the whole record low unemployment thing
Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998 needs 85K INDIANS a year.
Then explain why these INDIANS are skilled until the day they are here for 6 years...and then get laid off.
They lost their “skills” in one day?!
Are you fucking kidding?

Forum List

Back