I Believe This Girl -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- is aiming squarely for the ditch. Just a thought.

Just a few weeks into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is already causing heartburn among centrist Democrats who are wary of her unapologetic proposal to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 70 per cent.

The current top rate is 37 per cent. That applies to an earner's income after the first $600,000. Ocasio-Cortez's plan would start applying the 70 per cent rate after the first $10 million.

Lieberman said Thursday that she's too 'left-left' to help the Democratic Party be a sustainable political powerhouse.

Veteran Democratic members suspected Ocasio-Cortez was behind a sizable online campaign to convince Speaker Nancy Pelosi to give her the plum appointment.

And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.

'New party, who dis?' Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman for hoping 'she's not the future' | Daily Mail Online

I think Trump sheep all have a secret crush on AOC
When they aren't licking trump's boots and posting how great their messiah is on a message board, they're beating off to that dance video from her college days.

Fix me up with some ear plugs, and I'd do her.
bullshitprotector.jpg

- is aiming squarely for the ditch. Just a thought.

Just a few weeks into the new Congress, Ocasio-Cortez is already causing heartburn among centrist Democrats who are wary of her unapologetic proposal to raise the top marginal income tax rate to 70 per cent.

The current top rate is 37 per cent. That applies to an earner's income after the first $600,000. Ocasio-Cortez's plan would start applying the 70 per cent rate after the first $10 million.

Lieberman said Thursday that she's too 'left-left' to help the Democratic Party be a sustainable political powerhouse.

Veteran Democratic members suspected Ocasio-Cortez was behind a sizable online campaign to convince Speaker Nancy Pelosi to give her the plum appointment.

And she is expected to loudly advocate for Democratic primary campaigns against some of the middle-of-the-road members of her own party in Congress.

'New party, who dis?' Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman for hoping 'she's not the future' | Daily Mail Online
She's a younger female version of Bernie Sanders, and look how far he has gotten.

Forum List

Back