Trump’s H1-B Point of View will lose him votes

Automation has replaced far more Americans than the H1-b. And did you miss the part about record low unemployment and 7 million unfilled jobs? Butthurt people have been complaining about immigrants and cheap labor here for hundreds of years, and here we are, the lone world superpower.
I know plenty of MDs, Attorneys and Accountants who have been laid off when their companies are bought by investors who all of a sudden need foreign talent when the current talent is the talent that made the company successful.

Since Trump, most of them have been hired again.
Oh you know people who were laid off under the economic crisis and have been hired again sonce the recovery? Uuuuuhhhhh, are you EVERYONE? :rolleyes:
Yes; but then again, unlike you, I don’t live in a slum where no one has a job in the first place.
Man you are really failing to grasp the whole record low unemployment thing
Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998 needs 85K INDIANS a year.
Then explain why these INDIANS are skilled until the day they are here for 6 years...and then get laid off.
They lost their “skills” in one day?!
Are you fucking kidding?
You don’t know? Maybe go ask them and learn something. I am completely untroubled by it.

I know plenty of MDs, Attorneys and Accountants who have been laid off when their companies are bought by investors who all of a sudden need foreign talent when the current talent is the talent that made the company successful.

Since Trump, most of them have been hired again.
Oh you know people who were laid off under the economic crisis and have been hired again sonce the recovery? Uuuuuhhhhh, are you EVERYONE? :rolleyes:
Yes; but then again, unlike you, I don’t live in a slum where no one has a job in the first place.
Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998 needs 85K INDIANS a year.
Then explain why these INDIANS are skilled until the day they are here for 6 years...and then get laid off.
Are you fucking kidding?
You don’t know? Maybe go ask them and learn something. I am completely untroubled by it.
I am well aware that you don’t care about anybody but illegals.

Are you fucking kidding?
None of the people in my life that I care about are illegals. Seems like every single thing you say is completely wrong.

Are you fucking kidding?
None of the people in my life that I care about are illegals. Seems like every single thing you say is completely wrong.
I can only surmise based on the contents of your posts.

Trump to H-1B visa holders: 'Path to citizenship' could be coming soon

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
What about that record unemployment?
Americans have programming jobs for the first time since 2004.
Sessions sent the visas back.
I’s rathet Americans have those jobs.
There are 7 million job openings, record unemployment, the population is skewing badly towards the old and retired, birth rates have fallen dramatically, and our population is unable to replace itself. But losing the edge we’ve had in skilled workers thanks in large part to the H1-b is totally the answer? :cuckoo:

Actually you are incorrect as usual. It is not the part we do not have the people to fill the job, they are not educated to fill those jobs.

Maybe fringers like yourself should take a page from Bill Clinton and JTPA the uneducated society so they can fill those jobs but then you would lose your welfare society that you enjoy during election years...

Thousands of American graduates who are employed in IT better get ready to apply for Unemployment.
There are 7 million job openings, record unemployment, the population is skewing badly towards the old and retired, birth rates have fallen dramatically, and our population is unable to replace itself. But losing the edge we’ve had in skilled workers thanks in large part to the H1-b is totally the answer? :cuckoo:

Actually you are incorrect as usual. It is not the part we do not have the people to fill the job, they are not educated to fill those jobs.

Maybe fringers like yourself should take a page from Bill Clinton and JTPA the uneducated society so they can fill those jobs but then you would lose your welfare society that you enjoy during election years...

I could try to fill one of those jobs but mine pays better and required more education. Good luck with your inability to compete with homeless 3rd worlders though :itsok:

I could try to fill one of those jobs but mine pays better and required more education. Good luck with your inability to compete with homeless 3rd worlders though :itsok:

Your brilliance fails to shine through your posts.

Your idiocy shines quite brightly

Is there one open borders Black man here that isn’t a multi-millionaire?

I’m happy to hear you have an engineering or medically related degree required to drive medical equipiment.

I’m happy to hear you have an engineering or medically related degree required to drive medical equipiment.

See, folks? He’s just too stupid :dunno:

Having a discussion with some of your multiple personalities?

You called me a black millionaire who drives medical equipment. It finally hit me that I’ve been talking to a low functioning retard.

You called me a black millionaire who drives medical equipment. It finally hit me that I’ve been talking to a low functioning retard.
Nope...you specifically stated that programmers aren’t as educated as you are.
Don’t you read what you post?

It's just more proof that immigration isn't a priority to trump beyond what political benefit he can get from it.

The man has done a lot of things conservatives say they hate and want to stop. He hires undocumented workers and provides forged documents for them to keep working. His latest wife's parents got here through chain migration. Two of his three wives weren't citizens when their first children were born. Both trump jr and barron are what conservatives call anchor babies. He abuses the H1B program to the point that a large number of his employees are using them.

He says America first but none of his manufacturing is done here in America. He has not done one thing to bring those jobs to America.

He gives big tax breaks to corporations to keep jobs here but the corporations turn around and send the jobs overseas anyway.

He lies over and over to people only for those people to be let down and be left up the creek without a paddle.

Now he's forcing innocent government workers to be facing financial harm. All for a wall that's so not necessary and a huge waste of money. Money we don't have.

Last edited:
Nope...you specifically stated that programmers aren’t as educated as you are.
Don’t you read what you post?
And from that you surmised that I’m a black millionaire that drives medical equipment. You’re just the typical retarded Trump voter.

It's just more proof that immigration isn't a priority to trump beyond what political benefit he can get from it.

The man has done a lot of things conservatives say they hate and want to stop. He hires undocumented workers and provides forged documents for them to keep working. His latest wife's parents got here through chain migration. Two of his three wives weren't citizens when their first children were born. Both trump jr and Barron are what conservatives call anchor babies. He abuses the H2B program to the point that a large number of his employees are using them.

He says America first but none of his manufacturing is done here in America. He has not done one thing to bring those jobs to America.

He gives big tax breaks to corporations to keep jobs here but the corporations turn around and send the jobs overseas anyway.

He lies over and over to people only for those people to be let down and be left up the creek without a paddle.

Now he's forcing innocent government workers to be facing financial harm. All for a wall that's so not necessary and a huge waste of money. Money we don't have.
I am upset that tax breaks were given unconditionally.

Why don’t you explain why a software company (MS, IBM, Oracle, etc...) that has produced nothing new since 1998

WTF? Is that some kind of joke?
I see you haven’t kept a track of their progress over the decades.
Please tell me what they have accomplished.
Be specific and I’ll show you where you’re wrong.

You are fucking nuts. Just listing what Microsoft released in various software titles/operating systems/hardware would probably max out allowable post lengh.

Threse are JUST PC/SERVER OS:

Windows 10 July 29, 2015 NT 10.0[1]
  • Windows 10 Home
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
  • Windows 10 Pro Education
  • Windows 10 Enterprise
  • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
  • Windows 10 Education
  • Windows 10 IoT Core
  • Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
  • Windows 10 S
Windows 8.1 October 17, 2013 NT 6.3
  • Windows 8.1
  • Windows 8.1 Pro
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise
  • Windows 8.1 OEM
  • Windows 8.1 with Bing
See Windows 8 editions

(April 8 update)

• Mainstream support ended on January 9, 2018
  • Extended support until January 10, 2023
Windows 8 October 26, 2012 NT 6.2
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 8 Pro
  • Windows 8 Enterprise
  • Windows 8 OEM
Windows 7 July 22, 2009 NT 6.1
  • Windows 7 Starter
  • Windows 7 Home Basic
  • Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Windows 7 Professional
  • Windows 7 Enterprise
  • Windows 7 Ultimate
  • Windows Thin PC
See Windows 7 editions

(Service Pack 1)

• Mainstream support ended on January 13, 2015
  • Extended support for Home users ends on January 14, 2020
  • Extended Support for Professional and Enterprise users ends on January 10, 2023
Windows Vista January 30, 2007 NT 6.0
  • Windows Vista Starter
  • Windows Vista Home Basic
  • Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Windows Vista Business
  • Windows Vista Enterprise
  • Windows Vista Ultimate
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition April 25, 2005 NT 5.2 N/A 3790
(Service Pack 2)

• Mainstream support ended on April 14, 2009
  • Extended support ended on April 8, 2014
Windows XP October 25, 2001 NT 5.1