Trump's Going To Shove Kate's Law Down Democrats Throat

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Trump just keeps getting better day by day.

Next up is sanctuary cities.

And to get an idea how damn screwed up these libtardos are. The San Francisco judge cleared the way for the Steinle's to sue the Federal Government for wrongful death but NOT San Francisco. How damn dumb is that? The sanctuary city that let him go can't be sued but the Federal Government can even when I.C.E. requested they turn him over.

Obama and Holder are flat out idiots. Trump has 150 judges to appoint, enjoy libtardos.

And to get an idea how damn screwed up these libtardos are. The San Francisco judge cleared the way for the Steinle's to sue the Federal Government for wrongful death but NOT San Francisco. How damn dumb is that? The sanctuary city that let him go can't be sued but the Federal Government can even when I.C.E. requested they turn him over.

Obama and Holder are flat out idiots. Trump has 150 judges to appoint, enjoy libtardos.

Judge granted the Steinle's the ability to sue the Feds.. This illegal mexican had priors and was still in San Fran...But he was able to obtain a gun stolen out of a Bureau of Land Management officer’s personal vehicle

Kate Steinle case: Court says slain woman’s family can sue feds over stolen gun

Judge granted the Steinle's the ability to sue the Feds.. This illegal mexican had priors and was still in San Fran...But he was able to obtain a gun stolen out of a Bureau of Land Management officer’s personal vehicle

I can't wait to see the protests against the wall by the people who's family are at risk by letting these killers in to our country.

California is one giant brain fart.

I can't wait to see the protests against the wall by the people who's family are at risk by letting these killers in to our country.

I support Trump on that, we should have boundaries. If Trump even makes the wall, he isn't going to make a huge wall across the whole southern border,they are already saying that some areas don't need it..
These people will know those exact spots , or tunnel in..

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about here?

We're talking about how stupid you are. Thanks for the punchline.

Criminal killers being let out on our streets to kill us under the Identity Politics grievance industry dogma.

Criminal killers being let out on our streets to kill us under the Identity Politics grievance industry dogma.

Since you gave no indication in your OP somehow expecting Earth to I dunno simply be reading your mind --- it appears you have the Stupid locked up.

I tell ya what, NOBODY ever clicks into a thread I start and can't tell what the fucking topic is. But then, I actually learned to write.

/thread

I support Trump on that, we should have boundaries. If Trump even makes the wall, he isn't going to make a huge wall across the whole southern border,they are already saying that some areas don't need it..
Absolutely.

Let's also remember that the number of undocumented aliens in the US STOPPED GROWING early in the Obama administration.

Before we start spending billions on this "problem" we need to start being serious about what can actually be accomplished by a border wall.

Let's also remember that nearly half of those here without documentation came here LEGALLY. So, NO WALL would stop that.

lol - you're bouncing all over the place. It's clear you're upset, but it's not so clear what your issue is here.

Also, ad hom doesn't clarify anything - it just reflects on you.

So he was able to break into a car and steal a backpack so that exonerates him?
So what happens when a thief steals your car and runs over twenty school kids? I mean how many years should you get?

Absolutely.

Let's also remember that the number of undocumented aliens in the US STOPPED GROWING early in the Obama administration.

Before we start spending billions on this "problem" we need to start being serious about what can actually be accomplished by a border wall.

Let's also remember that nearly half of those here without documentation came here LEGALLY. So, NO WALL would stop that.

By overstaying their visas. Way more than half by now. Point well taken, few are wall-jumping in the first place so the $25 billion wall, if it were actually a practical doable thing, would have no effect on that. This is a page out of the Rump University playbook, which literally told its fraudsters, "you don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". Rump sold the feeling of a wall, the feeling of security therefrom, and the feeling that a foreign country with no reason to do so would pay for it.

When you sell to gullible people on the emotional level, rationality is ---- well, it's kept behind a wall.

Forum List

Back