Trump gets revenge, helps oust Kasich loyalist from Ohio GOP post

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Note to self: Don't get on Trumps bad side.

Canada just learned this as well, PM Trudeau decided he wasn't going to go to Trumps inauguration, Kellyanne Conway cancelled a meeting in Alberta with some oil group, stating she was cancelling because of the snub of Trumps inauguration.

I can only guess what will happen when Canada has to deal with the NATO funding shortages and the like...

Note to self: Don't get on Trumps bad side.

Canada just learned this as well, PM Trudeau decided he wasn't going to go to Trumps inauguration, Kellyanne Conway cancelled a meeting in Alberta with some oil group, stating she was cancelling because of the snub of Trumps inauguration.

I can only guess what will happen when Canada has to deal with the NATO funding shortages and the like...

Uh -- how exactly does this exact revenge on Kasich?

Wow, you punish people because they don't want to come to your party..

I just feel it in my bones that Trump is going to crash the internet and make laws about free speech...

You know what's funny, is that Trump probably has zero idea what the political platform of each candidate was. He probably hadn't even heard of Timken before the day he made the phone calls. That's the America we live in now.
You think Obama still believes there are 57 states with corpsemen in them?

Forum List

Back