Trump's Going To Shove Kate's Law Down Democrats Throat

Trump just keeps getting better day by day.

Next up is sanctuary cities.

And to get an idea how damn screwed up these libtardos are. The San Francisco judge cleared the way for the Steinle's to sue the Federal Government for wrongful death but NOT San Francisco. How damn dumb is that? The sanctuary city that let him go can't be sued but the Federal Government can even when I.C.E. requested they turn him over.

Obama and Holder are flat out idiots. Trump has 150 judges to appoint, enjoy libtardos.

Judge granted the Steinle's the ability to sue the Feds.. This illegal mexican had priors and was still in San Fran...But he was able to obtain a gun stolen out of a Bureau of Land Management officer’s personal vehicle

Kate Steinle case: Court says slain woman’s family can sue feds over stolen gun

I can't wait to see the protests against the wall by the people who's family are at risk by letting these killers in to our country.

California is one giant brain fart.

I support Trump on that, we should have boundaries. If Trump even makes the wall, he isn't going to make a huge wall across the whole southern border,they are already saying that some areas don't need it..
These people will know those exact spots , or tunnel in..
Absolutely.

Let's also remember that the number of undocumented aliens in the US STOPPED GROWING early in the Obama administration.

Before we start spending billions on this "problem" we need to start being serious about what can actually be accomplished by a border wall.

Let's also remember that nearly half of those here without documentation came here LEGALLY. So, NO WALL would stop that.

By overstaying their visas. Way more than half by now. Point well taken, few are wall-jumping in the first place so the $25 billion wall, if it were actually a practical doable thing, would have no effect on that. This is a page out of the Rump University playbook, which literally told its fraudsters, "you don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". Rump sold the feeling of a wall, the feeling of security therefrom, and the feeling that a foreign country with no reason to do so would pay for it.

When you sell to gullible people on the emotional level, rationality is ---- well, it's kept behind a wall.

It may not get all illegals but at least it shows we finally have a President that's going to make illegals awfully unwelcome. They are going to understand you can't come here, hide in one of these sanctuary cities, and stay for as long as you like.

Once those cities face losing federal funds, they will give up their sanctuary status and that gives illegals less places to hide. If I were Trump, I would also halt all road taxes to states that give illegals drivers licenses.

Judge granted the Steinle's the ability to sue the Feds.. This illegal mexican had priors and was still in San Fran...But he was able to obtain a gun stolen out of a Bureau of Land Management officer’s personal vehicle

I can't wait to see the protests against the wall by the people who's family are at risk by letting these killers in to our country.

I support Trump on that, we should have boundaries. If Trump even makes the wall, he isn't going to make a huge wall across the whole southern border,they are already saying that some areas don't need it..
Absolutely.

Let's also remember that the number of undocumented aliens in the US STOPPED GROWING early in the Obama administration.

Before we start spending billions on this "problem" we need to start being serious about what can actually be accomplished by a border wall.

Let's also remember that nearly half of those here without documentation came here LEGALLY. So, NO WALL would stop that.

By overstaying their visas. Way more than half by now. Point well taken, few are wall-jumping in the first place so the $25 billion wall, if it were actually a practical doable thing, would have no effect on that. This is a page out of the Rump University playbook, which literally told its fraudsters, "you don't sell solutions --- you sell feelings". Rump sold the feeling of a wall, the feeling of security therefrom, and the feeling that a foreign country with no reason to do so would pay for it.

When you sell to gullible people on the emotional level, rationality is ---- well, it's kept behind a wall.

It may not get all illegals but at least it shows we finally have a President that's going to make illegals awfully unwelcome. They are going to understand you can't come here, hide in one of these sanctuary cities, and stay for as long as you like.

Once those cities face losing federal funds, they will give up their sanctuary status and that gives illegals less places to hide. If I were Trump, I would also halt all road taxes to states that give illegals drivers licenses.

I dunno if it shows that but it definitely shows a huckster who's willing to play emotions in lieu of facts for his own gain.

But then some of us already knew that.

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about here?

Willful stupidity on display from the board retard.. Nicely done.

Feel free to show the class where he gives any clues, Punk.

LMFAO OMG.. You are a new class of STOOPID.. There.. got your definition.. Careful what you ask for Retard.

So you have no answer.

/thread
Awwww still pretending, how dim....

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about here?

Willful stupidity on display from the board retard.. Nicely done.

Feel free to show the class where he gives any clues, Punk.

LMFAO OMG.. You are a new class of STOOPID.. There.. got your definition.. Careful what you ask for Retard.

So you have no answer.

/thread

Hahahahaha The board retard claiming he closed down the thread with his one lamer line.. LMAO

Absolutely.

I dunno if it shows that but it definitely shows a huckster who's willing to play emotions in lieu of facts for his own gain.

But then some of us already knew that.

That was his main campaign issue and he's sticking to it. He may not be able to get everything he said done, but there are a lot of things that he can do. For instance beefing up background checks. Holding employers responsible for hiring illegals. A wall will not only help stop people from coming into this country, but it will slow down the drugs as well. We currently have new records of people dying from opiate types of drugs.

Absolutely.

That's because he changed the definition of deportation. After he got in, being deported means getting caught on the border and told to turn around and go back to Mexico:

High deportation figures are misleading

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/...in-last-five-years.html?ref=juliapreston&_r=1

Nope. It's actually because border security has greatly improved over the last couple of decades, despite the colorful emotional-hook myth of 'fence jumpers'.

>> But even if we were to build a wall, and elect a president interested in using it to protect America’s sovereignty, we’d be missing most of the problem — because the majority of new illegal aliens are actually visa overstayers. This is the most important — albeit buried — finding in a paper published this year by the Center for Migration Studies, an expansionist outfit run by the Scalabrinian Catholic order that nonetheless does serious work. Co-authored by Robert Warren, head of statistics for the old INS, the paper finds that the share of overstays among new illegal aliens has been rising pretty steadily since the 1980s and surpassed border infiltrators in 2008. The paper’s most recent estimate is for 2012, when nearly 60 percent of new illegal immigrants are believed to have entered legally on some sort of visa (or visa-waiver status, if they’re from a developed country) and then just stayed on after their time expired.

An indication of what’s driving this overstay crisis was highlighted by my colleague David North in a recent paper. He found a huge increase in the overall number of “non-immigrant” (i.e., ostensibly temporary) visas issued by the State Department, and an accompanying decline in the percentage of applications being denied. In just five years, from 2009 to 2014, the number of visas issued grew 71 percent, while the percentage of visa denials dropped from 18.6 percent to 15.3 percent. << ---- On Immigration, Fighting the Last War
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/424879/immigration-fighting-last-war-mark-krikorian
But of course the imagery of "building a wall" and of hapless rapists screaming "curses, foiled again" in Spanish will sell as emotional hook much better than "we're going to tighten up our visas and the Treasury is going to pay for it". Because again --- "you don't sell solutions ... you sell feelings".

And to get an idea how damn screwed up these libtardos are. The San Francisco judge cleared the way for the Steinle's to sue the Federal Government for wrongful death but NOT San Francisco. How damn dumb is that? The sanctuary city that let him go can't be sued but the Federal Government can even when I.C.E. requested they turn him over.

Obama and Holder are flat out idiots. Trump has 150 judges to appoint, enjoy libtardos.

They may, but that's where Kate's law comes into play.

At the very least, the law will give a deterrent to felons who were deported. If you are a felon that was deported and come back, the law states it's a minimum of five years in federal prison if you get caught. Even if the wall isn't totally across the entire southern border, what do you think is easier to patrol, 100 miles of open space or ten miles of open space?

Absolutely.

That's because he changed the definition of deportation. After he got in, being deported means getting caught on the border and told to turn around and go back to Mexico:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/...in-last-five-years.html?ref=juliapreston&_r=1

Nope. It's actually because border security has greatly improved over the last couple of decades, despite the colorful emotional-hook myth of 'fence jumpers'.

>> But even if we were to build a wall, and elect a president interested in using it to protect America’s sovereignty, we’d be missing most of the problem — because the majority of new illegal aliens are actually visa overstayers. This is the most important — albeit buried — finding in a paper published this year by the Center for Migration Studies, an expansionist outfit run by the Scalabrinian Catholic order that nonetheless does serious work. Co-authored by Robert Warren, head of statistics for the old INS, the paper finds that the share of overstays among new illegal aliens has been rising pretty steadily since the 1980s and surpassed border infiltrators in 2008. The paper’s most recent estimate is for 2012, when nearly 60 percent of new illegal immigrants are believed to have entered legally on some sort of visa (or visa-waiver status, if they’re from a developed country) and then just stayed on after their time expired.

An indication of what’s driving this overstay crisis was highlighted by my colleague David North in a recent paper. He found a huge increase in the overall number of “non-immigrant” (i.e., ostensibly temporary) visas issued by the State Department, and an accompanying decline in the percentage of applications being denied. In just five years, from 2009 to 2014, the number of visas issued grew 71 percent, while the percentage of visa denials dropped from 18.6 percent to 15.3 percent. << ---- On Immigration, Fighting the Last War
But of course the imagery of "building a wall" and of hapless rapists screaming "curses, foiled again" in Spanish will sell as emotional hook much better than "we're going to tighten up our visas and the Treasury is going to pay for it". Because again --- "you don't sell solutions ... you sell feelings".

So because Trump wants to build a wall, that means he's going to ignore all the other things that contribute to our illegal problem?

I don't think so. We never had a President serious about this issue before. Now we do. Things are going to change.

Of course people who overstayed their Visa's are not worried. What's to be worried about? You can still work here. In some states, you can still drive here. You can open up bank accounts here. Nobody will touch you unless you commit a serious crime.

I'm willing to bet that those here with expired Visa's are watching very carefully now, and those thinking of pulling the same stunt are watching as well.

Several years ago Arizona created their own illegals law. They could stop people and ask them for documentation. If found illegal, they could be held and turned over to ICE.

Articles reported many schools had students that didn't return to school. Companies claiming half of their work crew didn't report for work the next day. Those illegals got the hell out of Arizona until DumBama went to court and sued the state for overstepping their authority and the courts ruled in DumBama's favor.

Bottom line: a strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

And the sixth largest economy in the world now. I hope CA secedes and puts stupid fucks like you in your place.

Absolutely.

So because Trump wants to build a wall, that means he's going to ignore all the other things that contribute to our illegal problem?

No. It simply means what I laid out originally --- that he's a huckster who uses emotional hooks like a fake "wall" to sell himself. It actually tells us nothing about what he actually will or won't do, either with a wall or with anything else. Because it's hot air. It's a sales pitch. And if you know anything about Rump sales pitches.... think Rump the Game. Or Rump Shuttle. Or Rump Vodka. Rump Steaks. You get the idea.

It doesn't need to be that complicated -- it's a simple observation of hucksterism.

Absolutely.

No. It simply means what I laid out originally --- that he's a huckster who uses emotional hooks like a fake "wall" to sell himself. It actually tells us nothing about what he actually will or won't do, either with a wall or with anything else. Because it's hot air.

It doesn't need to be that complicated -- it's a simple observation of hucksterism.

Well start observing and get ready to cry. Politicians are the ones with hot air. You know, like everybody is going to have health insurance? If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of any kind?

Trump isn't a professional politician, Trump is a businessman. Politicians promise us things that can't be done. Businessmen get things done.

And the sixth largest economy in the world now. I hope CA secedes and puts stupid fucks like you in your place.

Nothing would make us happier. That would almost guarantee us a Republican President for the rest of our lives.

Absolutely.

No. It simply means what I laid out originally --- that he's a huckster who uses emotional hooks like a fake "wall" to sell himself. It actually tells us nothing about what he actually will or won't do, either with a wall or with anything else. Because it's hot air.

Well start observing and get ready to cry. Politicians are the ones with hot air. You know, like everybody is going to have health insurance? If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Nobody making less than 250K a year will see a new tax of any kind?

Trump isn't a professional politician, Trump is a businessman. Politicians promise us things that can't be done. Businessmen get things done.

And what do con artists do?

How'd "getting the Taj Mahal done" work out?

Nothing would make us happier. That would almost guarantee us a Republican President for the rest of our lives.

Ah, so you're an Eliminationist yearning for a one-party state?

That oughta work out about as well as the aforementioned Taj Mahal.

Ah, so you're an Eliminationist yearning for a one-party state?

That oughta work out about as well as the aforementioned Taj Mahal.

So what do you think the Democrat goal was by trying to keep these illegals here? Minorities in every category vote Democrat by majority. The goal of Democrats is to make whites a minority in our own country as quickly as possible.

And what do con artists do?

How'd "getting the Taj Mahal done" work out?

Con artists have to actually do something to con the people. Liberal crystal balls don't count as determining who is and isn't a con artist, actions do.

We were conned into believing that health insurance was going to be affordable to everyone. We were conned into believing that families could save up to $2,500 a year in health insurance premiums.

See? We have evidence of what a con artist actually is.

Forum List

Back