Trumps failing economy...and blaming democrats

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

Dow Falls 600 Points as Tech Rout Hits Stocks

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.

A little 600 point dip and it's the end of the world? Trump giveth, and Trump taketh away.

This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.
might wanna read what Neal Young said about Trump today.

It's gone down numerous times recently. This isn't the first nor the only. 600 points isn't LITTLE.

Trump takes responsibility for nothing. That is his modus operandi. The American people are onto his behavior. He was and will continue to be held accountable for his actions. If the economy tanks all rationale for supporting Trump vanishes. Trump I am sure knows that.

The question quickly becomes.....if it's just "market ups and downs" why would he immediately blame democrats? What did THEY have to do with todays market? When his personal TV station FNC says the democrats aren't to blame, Trump, that's BAD.

Why not just say "this is normal market fluctuation?"

Democrats win elections and the market dips. Get ready because as soon as Maxipad takes over financial services and starts getting her revenge the market will crash.

might wanna read what Neal Young said about Trump today.

Neil Young criticized President Trump for his reluctance to act on climate change after California wildfires destroyed the songwriter’s home? I quit getting my political advice from musicians and actors years ago.

Fark him. That old burned-out brain-damaged junkie hasn't been relevant since the 60's. Now he can live out the rest of his life in a cardboard box on the side of the road, like he was intended to.

Trump isn't responsible for the Markets falling.

But if it goes up its all on him? So market crashes he's immune to blame? Damn I bet Obama wishes he had that treatment when he was in office.

Neither are the democrats. But if your company fails when you are CEO then you need to fess up. Don't blame the competition across the street.

These are the same loons who kept saying it was Ear's economy when the markets were skyrocketing ...now they correct and it's on Trump LOL

Democrats win elections and the market dips. Get ready because as soon as Maxipad takes over financial services and starts getting her revenge the market will crash.
exactly....money mangers have been listening to dems plans, can anyone name something good in it

Agreed. But he did a hell of a job causing them to rise.

He is responsible every time a cat farts on mars! Catch up!

New Topics

Forum List

Back