Trumps failing economy...and blaming democrats

With Trump, when his criminallity is uncovered, it's the fault of those who uncover the wrongdoing, not the person committing the wrong doing.
Damn Deany if it wasn't for stupid you would have nothing to post on the board. Post one link on Trump having any criminality on the current economy.

This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

Dow Falls 600 Points as Tech Rout Hits Stocks

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.
Falling because they know what's coming under democraps. He's right.

The financial situation for Kmart and Sears have been in the works for years. Those are not Trumps puppies, they failed under Obama.

I don't know anything about Lowes going out of business.
I think Lowes is closing stores, about 140 nationwide, not going out of business. And you are right about the department stores on a long slide. It's just that I keep hearing about how the econ is picking up..well not for these folks.

This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

Dow Falls 600 Points as Tech Rout Hits Stocks

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.
Trump isn't responsible for the Markets falling.
He is responsible every time a cat farts on mars! Catch up!

Well he was responsible for not attending Arlington this morning honoring the vets, even sweet boy pence didn't go. But he doesn't want the military votes counted in Florida, he wants it to end now before all the vets votes arrive by Friday. You're backing a real scum bag.

Trump give veterans far more honor every day than Obama did in eight years. He honors them by giving their companions in arms the necessary tools and support to wipe the enemy off the face of this earth.

That's more than enough for this old veteran.
J galt, I have heard that Trump has never visited an overseas base, and the following tells me he has done little for disabled vets. He tried some cuts, not as bad as claimed by anti-Trumpers, but backed off when vets objected. I also heard there is a glitch in the GI Bill regarding payments to higher education institutions and some vets are losing the benefit or being banned from finishing, but I cannot verify that. Maybe it was raining when Trump thought about the Vet issue so he just dropped it.

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump's 2018 Budget Proposal Cut Support for Disabled Veterans?

Trump takes responsibility for nothing. That is his modus operandi. The American people are onto his behavior. He was and will continue to be held accountable for his actions. If the economy tanks all rationale for supporting Trump vanishes. Trump I am sure knows that.

LMAO the only POTUS I ever saw who was responsible for nothing was Barry.

Its the market dumbass. Its goes up. It goes down. Next week it will be through the roof again. Bet Trump doesn't take credit for it either.

Post a thread then dumbass.

Forum List

Back