Trumps failing economy...and blaming democrats

This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

Dow Falls 600 Points as Tech Rout Hits Stocks

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.
might wanna read what Neal Young said about Trump today.

Why? Neil Young is a worn out leftist moonbat

But I did see his Malibu home burned...of course that is Trump's fault....to a loon like Young anyway

This even had me laughing. The markets were down over 600 points today, and he blames democrats! Even Foxnews said um.....no Trump.

You have all 3 branches of gov't. You brag when things are good, so when things falter, it's your puppy.

No, stocks can't go up forever....but when they go down 2 years into your presidency and you have all 3 branches of congress.....at least take responsibility for it.
Um wasn't 44 just telling everyone that it was his economy? Was it not the Democrats on this very board that were saying it was 44's economy that Trump had nothing to do with it?

So suddenly it is Trumps economy? When the Democrats have already said they will do all they can to ruin it. They talked about raising taxes. Watters has said that she will make sure there are paybacks.

Now suddenly you want to place a down swing in the stock market as a destroyed Trump economy. You guys wanted it to be all yours so why hand it off now?

A 600 point decline is not the end of the world, and I hope that the economy does not take a dive. However, it is or was only a matter of time before Trump's tariff's, his rampant deregulation, his foreign policy, his scandals, the rising debt and his conduct catch up with him and the Country. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but the road is dark ahead and ominous clouds are on the horizon.

Last edited:
I voted for Trump but he has a problem taking responsibility for ANYTHING bad that happens while he's president.

I was taught about taking responsibility for things when I was about 7. I guess his parents skipped that lesson.

I don't own stocks. I'm a coward at taking risks. Even my best friends don't want me as a Euchre partner. So it can be no surprise that I get confused at what I hear from people like Kudlow and especially Trump.. Everybody says the economy is GRRREAT! And I keep reading about retailers closing. Penneys, Sears, KMart..the old giants! And now the one that really hurts...Lowes. Come February, I don't see how all those economists can crow about the economy. sigh!

The financial situation for Kmart and Sears have been in the works for years. Those are not Trumps puppies, they failed under Obama.

I don't know anything about Lowes going out of business.

Democrats win elections and the market dips. Get ready because as soon as Maxipad takes over financial services and starts getting her revenge the market will crash.
exactly....money mangers have been listening to dems plans, can anyone name something good in it

You mean the same money manager's that have been saying over two months the market is going to take a hit?

Trump isn't responsible for the Markets falling.
He is responsible every time a cat farts on mars! Catch up!

Well he was responsible for not attending Arlington this morning honoring the vets, even sweet boy pence didn't go. But he doesn't want the military votes counted in Florida, he wants it to end now before all the vets votes arrive by Friday. You're backing a real scum bag.

Well he was responsible for not attending Arlington this morning honoring the vets, even sweet boy pence didn't go. But he doesn't want the military votes counted in Florida, he wants it to end now before all the vets votes arrive by Friday. You're backing a real scum bag.

Trump give veterans far more honor every day than Obama did in eight years. He honors them by giving their companions in arms the necessary tools and support to wipe the enemy off the face of this earth.

That's more than enough for this old veteran.

Trump give veterans far more honor every day than Obama did in eight years. He honors them by giving their companions in arms the necessary tools and support to wipe the enemy off the face of this earth.

You're full of fucking shit snowflake I just did some research before I posted that shit and by far Trump only uses vets when it's serves his ego. You're always whining obama this and obama that, you're hatred becomes you.

debbiedowner said:
You mean the same money manager's that have been saying over two months the market is going to take a hit?
Re-Check
For Over 2yrs

They Were Bound To Be Right Eventually

You're full of fucking shit snowflake I just did some research before I posted that shit and by far Trump only uses vets when it's serves his ego. You're always whining obama this and obama that, you're hatred becomes you.

Is it still daylight there? You might go outside and scream at the sky before it gets too dark.

Don't forget your pink pussy hat. :laughing0301:

Is it still daylight there? You might go outside and scream at the sky before it gets too dark.

Don't forget your pink pussy hat. :laughing0301:
She’s a Canadian! File her opinions appropriately!

I wonder how the market would of reacted if the Republicans kept the house and there wasn't any talk about impeachment? But dont worry it will start up again, and then it will be all Obama's market again. Never seen such a petulant bunch of little kids , like the liberals on this site, well maybe at a day care...

Democrats win elections and the market dips. Get ready because as soon as Maxipad takes over financial services and starts getting her revenge the market will crash.

Really? Every post war Democratic president, except one, has ended up with LOWER unemployment at the end of their office compared to the beginning. The exception was Carter who had the same unemployment rate when he came in as when he left.

Every Republican post war president, except one, has ended up with HIGHER unemployment when they left office compared to when they started. Reagan was the exception.

Really? Every post war Democratic president, except one, has ended up with LOWER unemployment at the end of their office compared to the beginning. The exception was Carter who had the same unemployment rate when he came in as when he left.

Every Republican post war president, except one, has ended up with HIGHER unemployment when they left office compared to when they started. Reagan was the exception.
Yeah,l because after the war most young men dont come back, gee , you sure are a Brainiac. Truman, 100,000s men didnt come back.. Then when the Republican comes in, he has to do something to get the kids out of their parents basement and into the workplace by lowering taxes, and offering incentives for business to hire. You mother fuckers still continue to try to change history, but it wont work, as long as I am here.

With Trump, when his criminallity is uncovered, it's the fault of those who uncover the wrongdoing, not the person committing the wrong doing.

Forum List

Back