Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

I personally believe in single payer. If you cut out the middle man of insurance companies it will cut costs WAY down.

You don't want to cut out the middle-man. You want a government monopoly to be the middle-man in administering health care. The only advantage the government has over insurance companies is that the government forces insurance companies to do costly things that the government wouldn't do itself.

Insurance companies aren't in the business of covering pre-existing conditions any more than you are. Do you even know what the word "insurance" means?

They try to make everything a preexisting condition so they don't have to cover it.

It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

What insurance did you get? Mine hasn't changed, but then i'm under my parents insurance plan because of obamacare.

They try to make everything a preexisting condition so they don't have to cover it.

A pre-existing condition is something specific that has been diagnosed. If you find yourself with cancer, and you buy insurance before going to the doctor, you can get insurance and get the cancer covered. If you go to the doctor first, then the cancer is a pre-existing condition.

A pre-existing condition is something specific that has been diagnosed. If you find yourself with cancer, and you buy insurance before going to the doctor, you can get insurance and get the cancer covered. If you go to the doctor first, then the cancer is a pre-existing condition.

Jimmy Kimmel Tearfully Explains Why It's Wrong to Deny Health Coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions

Late night host Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney welcomed their second child last week, a baby boy named William, or Billy.

What followed was a tear-filled speech that ended with a plea for Congress to keep health care protections established by the Affordable Care Act in place for people with pre-existing conditions.

Shortly after Billy's delivery, an attentive nurse "heard a murmur in his heart and noticed he was a bit purple, which is not common," Kimmel said. Doctors soon determined that Billy had a congenital heart condition. He had to be transferred to Children's Hospital Los Angeles to undergo open heart surgery, the first of several he will likely experience

How hard can it be to lower premiums? Answer is NOT VERY.

It depends on how it is done. Insurance companies denied coverage to people with pre-existing conditions, set sky high rates for older people and set lifetime limits on what they would pay. Older Americans and Americans with pre-existing conditions who do not get subsidies will be priced out of the market. These horror stories will come out and Republicans will be blamed.

The so called greatest nation on earth cannot figure out health care....but it's great....

We should have universal care in America. Obamacare is a step in that direction. Republicans are worthless, so they'll leave it to Democrats to design universal healthcare. Republicans don't oppose universal healthcare, they're just worthless in accomplishing any improvement in any direction.

Kimmel is a libtard ass. Covering pre-existing conditions is not insurance. And, if insurance companies are forced to cover pre-existing conditions, they'll go out of business.

Given that I held a life and health license and know something about how insurance works, I can say that insurers will not go out of business for covering pre existing conditions.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

it screws everyone ...

but isn't that what the internet troll as president wants.... that's what makes his disgusting "base" happy.
How does it screw EVERYONE? By not making you happy?

Most people will still get their healthcare through their work place.

I think seeking help for being a drama queen is in order.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

hqdefault.jpg

So in he few hours since he signed this, how many people got kicked off insurance?

hqdefault.jpg

So in he few hours since he signed this, how many people got kicked off insurance?

Dumb.

Given that I held a life and health license and know something about how insurance works, I can say that insurers will not go out of business for covering pre existing conditions.

You think if insurance companies are forced to pay for medical care for people who haven't paid premiums that they won't go out of business. That's purely stupid.

Why don't you get a real job.

hqdefault.jpg

Dumb.

I agree. It's dumb to cry about something and say babies will die 11 hours after an EO was signed. Really, as many unborne babies libtards feed the meat grinder every day, it's odd to see y'all cry so much about all this.

You think if insurance companies are forced to pay for medical care for people who haven't paid premiums that they won't go out of business. That's purely stupid.

Why don't you get a real job.

You get that real job because you don't get covered until you pay a premium. That first premium is generally due at signing.

So what was purely stupid is your comment.

"A man must know his limitations."

-Harry Callahan, 1971.

Know yours.

hqdefault.jpg

Dumb.

I agree. It's dumb to cry about something and say babies will die 11 hours after an EO was signed. Really, as many unborne babies libtards feed the meat grinder every day, it's odd to see y'all cry so much about all this.

No one is talking about 11 hours. 11 weeks or 11 months is.

hqdefault.jpg

Dumb.

No one is talking about 11 hours. 11 weeks or 11 months is.

Ah, so y'all are being hyperbolic little children. Got it.

You get that real job because you don't get covered until you pay a premium. That first premium is generally due at signing.

So what was purely stupid is your comment.

So, you think Insurance companies can stay in business if their business model is people walking in, paying for a premium, and then getting tens of thousands of dollars of medical services. That is so stupid that I doubt you can find anything dumber to say, but you'll try.

Forum List

Back