Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

You get that real job because you don't get covered until you pay a premium. That first premium is generally due at signing.

So what was purely stupid is your comment.

So, you think Insurance companies can stay in business if their business model is people walking in, paying for a premium, and then getting tens of thousands of dollars of medical services. That is so stupid that I doubt you can find anything dumber to say, but you'll try.

I don't think. I know. I was licensed to sell insurance for Fortis, Conseco, Bankers, PennCorp Financial and Prudential.

You don't know anything about how insurance works do you? 500 people walk in paying premiums who are healthy who have no preexisting conditions and maybe 10 do. That's what makes insurance work. So while 510 people are paying premiums, the person who gets those services are still paying premiums even though they get those services. Once they stop paying the contract is done and the person can't get the services. On top of that insurers make you pay a deductible whereby you at a certain amount before the insurance company pays anything and you are still paying a premium. After that, you will pay a percentage of the cost of those services, generally its an 80/20 split and you still pay premiums while that goes on. The insurer rarely pays 100 percent and of they do, he premium would be sky high, so would the deductible.

You don't know what you are talking about, and the stupid comments are coming from you.

You don't know anything about how insurance works do you? 500 people walk in paying premiums who are healthy who have no preexisting conditions and maybe 10 do.

Not only do you not know how insurance works, you don't even know what the word insurance means. Your ignorance is doubly sad given you claim to have worked in the insurance industry.

The reason you've seen so few people with pre-existing conditions buying insurance is because the insurance companies haven't been covering pre-existing conditions. You want to change that, and you're too hopelessly stupid to understand what you want to do.

It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

What insurance did you get? Mine hasn't changed, but then i'm under my parents insurance plan because of obamacare.
You're under 26? That's why you're so dumb.

You don't know anything about how insurance works do you? 500 people walk in paying premiums who are healthy who have no preexisting conditions and maybe 10 do.

Not only do you not know how insurance works, you don't even know what the word insurance means. Your ignorance is doubly sad given you claim to have worked in the insurance industry.

The reason you've seen so few people with pre-existing conditions buying insurance is because the insurance companies haven't been covering pre-existing conditions. You want to change that, and you're too hopelessly stupid to understand what you want to do.

Sure. Yeah. Right. Actually insurance companies in the past before Obama did cover some pre existing conditions, They rated up people with those conditions making them pay much more in premium and raising deductibles. But what do I know, I only had to explain insurance coverages and policies.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?
Hey stupid? Obamacare “fucked people with pre-existing conditions” when it caused 10 million people to lose their healthcare policy through no fault of their own. Where were your tears of all of the children then, Eaglewings?

Exactly. More idiotic left-wing faux “outrage”.

Last edited:
there is no such insurance policy as "Obamacare".... but diminishing the coverage and creating higher prices screws people who who need coverage most.
Sweetie...“diminishing the coverage and creating higher prices” is exactly what Obamacare did - and you celebrated like hell over it.

You’re literally too stupid to realize that you’re complaining about Obamacare while celebrating Obamacare. :lmao:

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?
Hey stupid? Obamacare “fucked people with pre-existing conditions” when it caused 10 million people to lose their healthcare policy through no fault of their own. Where were you tears of all of the children then,Eaglewings?

Obamacare did not make insurance companies decide to end healthcare for those people.

there is no such insurance policy as "Obamacare".... but diminishing the coverage and creating higher prices screws people who who need coverage most.
Sweetie...“diminishing the coverage and creating higher prices” is exactly what Obamacare did - and you celebrated like hell over it.

You’re literally too stupid to realize that you’re complaining about Obamacare while celebrating Obamacare. :lmao:

No Obamacare did not do that. The individual insurance companies did.

Yes...Obamacare did do that. It caused polices to end and prices to skyrocket. That’s a fact. What a shame that you are so uninformed about major legislation.

Obamacare did not make insurance companies decide to end healthcare for those people.
Yes it did. It legally required that those policies end. What a shame you are so uninformed about major legislation.

So like I said Obama care did not male those companies end coverage for 10 million people. They could have created policies that met the law.

Yes...Obamacare did do that. It caused polices to end and prices to skyrocket. That’s a fact. What a shame that you are so uninformed about major legislation.
You will not see any reductions in medical cost without the ACA either...But you will see increases...

Yes it did. It legally required that those policies end. What a shame you are so uninformed about major legislation.

So like I said Obama care did not male those companies end coverage for 10 million people. They could have created policies that met the law.
How does one sell insurance for major corporations when they can't cognitively create a sentence for message board?

And again Obama care did not make insurance companies do that.

How does one sell insurance for major corporations when they can't cognitively create a sentence for message board?

The sentence is just fine. When those like you have no rebuttal you turn to amateur grammar professors.

The sentence is just fine. When those like you have no rebuttal you turn to amateur grammar professors.
that should be grammatical professors, but I'm not counting.....

Hey stupid? Obamacare “fucked people with pre-existing conditions” when it caused 10 million people to lose their healthcare policy through no fault of their own. Where were you tears of all of the children then,Eaglewings?

This was from none other than MSNBC themselves back in 2013 (the site has since changed from the MS and NBC break up). It unequivocally proves that you’re either ignorant or a liar. Either one does not bode well for you.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

that should be grammatical professors, but I'm not counting.....

No it should be that you turn into amateur grammar professors.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

i found this:
Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions.

sounds like you can buy a policy that doesn't cover it, or you can. your call. any idea which it is? still reading what changes are being proposed but i don't see canning them all together just yet.

Forum List

Back