Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

It does humor me though that you all five the insurance companies a pass.....a free one. They should have zero say if one pays their premiums. At that point they should simply shut up and pay what they promise and guarantee. No matter what.

Eagle I am so happy you have beaten it. Keep up the good fight. Some here don't want to hear stories like yours. For them pro life ends at birth.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg

It's the American way. Everyone trying to be as selfish as hell, and get as much for themselves as possible and smile while others fail.

So a guy who never bought health insurance and who gets diagnosed with heart disease in his 50's and needs open-heart surgery is entitled to get last-second insurance and for his fellow Americans to foot the majority of the tab. Am I understanding this correctly?

It's the American way. Everyone trying to be as selfish as hell, and get as much for themselves as possible and smile while others fail.

Is it selfish to not pitch into the insurance pool and then, years later, expect it be there for one when they inevitably get seriously ill?

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes the far left runs that plan often and you drones still vote for them.

After all the insurance companies and big pharma helped to write Obamacare that the far left did not even bother to read.

Still no proof from the far left other than a debunked religious narrative not connected reality.

This country is about the dollar. It stands for the dollar first and foremost. Truth be told. Always has been that way.

][/QUOTE]

What exactly is Trump doing Now to stop the BIG Pharma? Or was it another campaign jibber jabber ?

He has done nothing...

Congress is getting their pockets filled with cash to make corrupt laws for the FDA.. I have been studying this for 6 years .. it is bad and the only thing Trump is doing is cutting the safety net for the very ill.

Show me anything Trump has done to stop it..

.[/QUOTE]

The Establishment knows what Pres.Trump wants to do. But they are not giving him anytime time to think. That is why they keep on shouting in his ears in order to distract him.

Is it selfish to not pitch into the insurance pool and then, years later, expect it be there for one when they inevitably get seriously ill?

I'd say it is selfish.

But that's not my point.

My point is that people espouse the idea of having a system where they can pay as little as possible while others get nothing.

In other words I'm in favor of a single payer type system where everyone puts in when they're working and they receive when they need it.

The insurance industry costs people 7% of all healthcare spending. And for what? To be told they can't have something? It's completely unnecessary, it's a leech on a system which doesn't require it. It just means that people like Trump don't need to pay much for their health care and as the rich tell the poorer people what to do, the poorer people say "we don't want single payer"

Little like I don't want entitlements any more than you do....can you not read?
Yet you want the government to pay for everything.

BINGO we have a winner! Government should dole out free health insurance to everyone, paid for by you know the 'rich' and the tooth fairy.

The laws Obama put in place were to protect the ill, that the scumbags rip off and then cut off their treatment.

No one wants free healthcare ( I paid a lot of money for insurance with a high deductible ) Insurance isn't for getting a bandage , its for when you wake up tomorrow and find that you have cancer, or heart problems, diabetes.. Blood Clots. ect.

Don't get sick on Trumps executive cuts .... you will find out really quick just how corrupt it is to get treatment without a pre-existing law.

I still want to know why Obama care don't cover dentistry.. how come?
There's no money in dentistry for Big Pharma.

hqdefault.jpg
It doesn't change pre-existing conditions at all. Are you intentionally stupid?

Here I put in in large print for those who have trouble with reading comprehension ~ :p

order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions
OMG! A short term policy. Do you even understand what that is?

Trump's EO allows younger, healthier people to purchase less expensive plans. Young people say its about time, they are tired of subsidizing the moochers and sick old people.

My son already bought a very inexpensive insurance last year...you are believing the lies .

And your son can keep his plan what are you bitching about?

My other son is in college and is a type 1 Juvenile diabetic insulin dependent ... We are screwing over our younger generation so bad.

Do you know what a pre-existing illness is? I will get the list for you..

Just a few...
weaken protections for those with pre-existing conditions (aka a "health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts") That's an estimated 52 million adults under 65.

• AIDS/HIV
  • Alcohol or drug abuse with recent treatment
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Anorexia
  • Arthritis
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cerebral palsy
  • Congestive heart failure
  • Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
  • Crohn’s disease
      • Acne
        Alzheimer’s/dementia
      • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
      • Anemia (Aplastic, Cooley's, Hemolytic, Mediterranean or Sickle Cell)
      • Anorexia
      • Anxiety
      • Aortic or Mitral Valve Stenosis
      • ARC
      • Arteriosclerosis
      • Arthritis
      • Asbestosis
      • Asthma
      • Bipolar disease
      • Bulimia
      • Cancer
      • Cardiomyopathy
      • Celiac Disease
      • Cerebral Palsy (infantile)
      • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
      • Cirrhosis of the Liver
      • Coagulation Defects
      • Congestive heart failure
      • Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
      • Crohn’s disease
      • C-Section
      • Cystic Fibrosis
      • Demyelinating Disease
      • Depression
      • Dermatomyositis
      • Diabetes
      • Dialysis
      • Epilepsy
      • Esophageal Varicosities
      • Friedreich's Ataxia
      • Heart burn
      • Hemophilia
      • Hepatitis (Type B, C or Chronic)
      • High cholesterol
      • Hysterectomy
      • Kidney disease, renal failure
      • Kidney Stones
      • Knee surgery
      • Lupus
      • Lyme Disease
      • Menstrual irregularities
      • Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
      • Migraines
      • Multiple Sclerosis
      • Muscular Dystrophy
      • Myasthenia Gravis
      • Narcolepsy
      • Obesity
      • Organ transplants
      • Pacemaker
      • Paralysis
      • Paraplegia
      • Parkinson’s disease
      • Pending surgery or hospitalization
      • Pneumocystic pneumonia
      • Polycythemia Vera
      • Postpartum depression
      • Pregnancy or expectant parent (includes men)
      • Psoriatic Arthritis
      • Pulmonary Fibrosis
      • Renal Failure
      • Sarcoidosis
      • Scleroderma
      • Seasonal Affective Disorder
      • Seizures
      • Sex reassignment
      • Sexual deviation or disorder
      • Sjogren's Syndrome
      • Sleep apnea
      • Stroke
      • Transsexualism
      • Tuberculosis
      • Ulcers

Little like I don't want entitlements any more than you do....can you not read?
Yet you want the government to pay for everything.

BINGO we have a winner! Government should dole out free health insurance to everyone, paid for by you know the 'rich' and the tooth fairy.

The laws Obama put in place were to protect the ill, that the scumbags rip off and then cut off their treatment.

No one wants free healthcare ( I paid a lot of money for insurance with a high deductible ) Insurance isn't for getting a bandage , its for when you wake up tomorrow and find that you have cancer, or heart problems, diabetes.. Blood Clots. ect.

Don't get sick on Trumps executive cuts .... you will find out really quick just how corrupt it is to get treatment without a pre-existing law.

I still want to know why Obama care don't cover dentistry.. how come?
There's no money in dentistry for Big Pharma.

Can you imagine the difference if everything eaglewings posted hurt as much as a bad tooth ache ?

Why are you leftist loons so opposed to allowing people to make their own decisions?

Good.

Want to know why? Because people with pre-existing conditions tend to be old, and old people tend to be useless burdens on society that belong in the ground.

Let the useless sick people die off. They're dead weight.

hqdefault.jpg
They can still buy Obamacare, so how are they being screwed?
They aren't able to STEAL FROM THE YOUTH ANYMORE!

hqdefault.jpg

I
DON'T
GIVE
A
FUCK

My health isn't yours to STEAL. Nor is my bank account. I donate to charity every winter and often during the summer so I don't need you picking my pocket any other time because you smoked 3 packs a day for 40 years.

So a guy who never bought health insurance and who gets diagnosed with heart disease in his 50's and needs open-heart surgery is entitled to get last-second insurance and for his fellow Americans to foot the majority of the tab. Am I understanding this correctly?

Eh no..........

That man would be charged the maximum like hospitals do when you have 0 coverage...He would probubly go bankrupt because he couldn't pay, and we as tax payers will foot the bill.

Yup...life can change quickly even in this SO CALLED great nation. Then the shoe is on the other foot. But we learn to deal with it. My pro life stance spent end at birth. If it comes down to money vs life there is no contest. Life wins. For many cost must win.

Forum List

Back