Trumps Executive order Fu+ks People with Pre-Existing Conditions

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

Trump begins Obamacare dismantling with executive order - CNNPolitics

hqdefault.jpg
Who pays for people with pre-existing conditions?
Why are people forced to pay for other peoples shit?

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?
Hey stupid? Obamacare “fucked people with pre-existing conditions” when it caused 10 million people to lose their healthcare policy through no fault of their own. Where were you tears of all of the children then,Eaglewings?

Exactly. More idiotic left-wing faux “outrage”.

Obamacare did not make insurance companies decide to end healthcare for those people.
This was from none other than MSNBC themselves back in 2013 (the site has since changed from the MS and NBC break up). It unequivocally proves that you’re either ignorant or a liar. Either one does not bode well for you.

Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance

I know how insurance works. The companies could have created policies that met the legal standards, Your article proves nothing.

Why would he do this to millions of sick people getting treatments for survival , including young children?.

Separately, the order would allow consumers to buy short-term policies, which don't have to comply with Obamacare's protections for those with pre-existing conditions. Also, it looks to broaden the ability of employers to give workers money to buy their own coverage through health reimbursement arrangements, known as HRAs.

hqdefault.jpg

Because they aren't.

This was from none other than MSNBC themselves back in 2013 (the site has since changed from the MS and NBC break up). It unequivocally proves that you’re either ignorant or a liar. Either one does not bode well for you.

I know how insurance works. The companies could have created policies that met the legal standards, Your article proves nothing.
It proves that Obamacare eliminated 10 million policies and some of those people had “pre-existing” conditions - yet neither you nor Eaglewings shed a single tear for them. In fact, you celebrated.

It also proves that you’re a partisan hack who ignores the facts.

It proves that Obamacare eliminated 10 million policies and some of those people had “pre-existing” conditions - yet neither you nor Eaglewings shed a single tear for them. In fact, you celebrated.

It doesn't prove anything but that you are a right wing hack who has no understanding of insurance. These companies knew this was coming, they could have created a policy that met the new requirements and replaced the old one with those 10 million customers.

Trump's EO allows younger, healthier people to purchase less expensive plans. Young people say its about time, they are tired of subsidizing the moochers and sick old people.

My son already bought a very inexpensive insurance last year...you are believing the lies .

And your son can keep his plan what are you bitching about?

My other son is in college and is a type 1 Juvenile diabetic insulin dependent ... We are screwing over our younger generation so bad.

Do you know what a pre-existing illness is? I will get the list for you..

Just a few...
weaken protections for those with pre-existing conditions (aka a "health problem you had before the date that new health coverage starts") That's an estimated 52 million adults under 65.

• AIDS/HIV
  • Alcohol or drug abuse with recent treatment
  • Alzheimer’s/dementia
  • Anorexia
  • Arthritis
  • Bulimia
  • Cancer
  • Cerebral palsy
  • Congestive heart failure
  • Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
  • Crohn’s disease
      • Acne
        Alzheimer’s/dementia
      • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
      • Anemia (Aplastic, Cooley's, Hemolytic, Mediterranean or Sickle Cell)
      • Anorexia
      • Anxiety
      • Aortic or Mitral Valve Stenosis
      • ARC
      • Arteriosclerosis
      • Arthritis
      • Asbestosis
      • Asthma
      • Bipolar disease
      • Bulimia
      • Cancer
      • Cardiomyopathy
      • Celiac Disease
      • Cerebral Palsy (infantile)
      • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
      • Cirrhosis of the Liver
      • Coagulation Defects
      • Congestive heart failure
      • Coronary artery/heart disease, bypass surgery
      • Crohn’s disease
      • C-Section
      • Cystic Fibrosis
      • Demyelinating Disease
      • Depression
      • Dermatomyositis
      • Diabetes
      • Dialysis
      • Epilepsy
      • Esophageal Varicosities
      • Friedreich's Ataxia
      • Heart burn
      • Hemophilia
      • Hepatitis (Type B, C or Chronic)
      • High cholesterol
      • Hysterectomy
      • Kidney disease, renal failure
      • Kidney Stones
      • Knee surgery
      • Lupus
      • Lyme Disease
      • Menstrual irregularities
      • Mental disorders (including Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia)
      • Migraines
      • Multiple Sclerosis
      • Muscular Dystrophy
      • Myasthenia Gravis
      • Narcolepsy
      • Obesity
      • Organ transplants
      • Pacemaker
      • Paralysis
      • Paraplegia
      • Parkinson’s disease
      • Pending surgery or hospitalization
      • Pneumocystic pneumonia
      • Polycythemia Vera
      • Postpartum depression
      • Pregnancy or expectant parent (includes men)
      • Psoriatic Arthritis
      • Pulmonary Fibrosis
      • Renal Failure
      • Sarcoidosis
      • Scleroderma
      • Seasonal Affective Disorder
      • Seizures
      • Sex reassignment
      • Sexual deviation or disorder
      • Sjogren's Syndrome
      • Sleep apnea
      • Stroke
      • Transsexualism
      • Tuberculosis
      • Ulcers
Why should other people be forced to pay for other peoples shit?
Most can not afford to pay for other peoples shit, do not want to pay for other peoples shit, want nothing to do with any sort of collective...

If I ever have to go the emergency room and if any of you guys have to, I recommend signing in using (FINE PRINT)
"BILL THIS TO Jimmy Kimmel"

Because he seems to only care about himself and his own family situation not the Millions who don't have his finances that are not covered nor others without his cash flow who are affected by his selfishness as in the lesser earners who can't get insurance or have to pay to much compared to earnings in order for health care to meet his lone selfish needs. Bill it to the guy with the money who seems to think he owns us and is more important then us.

Cancer? Diabetes. Considering our food supply and fast goo consumption anything can go wrong. It's sin a gamble. But if you get sick perhaps too bad. No insurance no doctor?

Cancer and diabetes are NOT common among young people. Please find another excuse for your pathetic argument.

Go take a stroll through the pediatric ward of any hospital and get a reality check..

.;)

Well.....You are creating false stats. People (or children in a hospital) do not represent the entire U.S. population. Sure....If you 'take a stroll' through a pediatric ward, you are only seeing the sick. They do no represent most of the population and could be well taken care of IF the government would STOP giving $$ to the able bodied.

I am a cancer survivor x 2 and have seen a lot .. Sometimes it takes someone to get sick to really see what is going on. Millions are getting chemo everyday..a bag of chemo is $20,000

It is much worse than you think, and once you hear the word cancer you are on a conveyor belt into the scams Cha Ching..

Good Doctors hands are legally bound by the FDA who is in bed with The Big Pharma, and the Medical industry. who fill the pockets of our congress to vote in their favor ...

Why punish healthy people?

Cancer? Diabetes. Considering our food supply and fast goo consumption anything can go wrong. It's sin a gamble. But if you get sick perhaps too bad. No insurance no doctor?

Cancer and diabetes are NOT common among young people. Please find another excuse for your pathetic argument.

Go take a stroll through the pediatric ward of any hospital and get a reality check..

.;)

Well.....You are creating false stats. People (or children in a hospital) do not represent the entire U.S. population. Sure....If you 'take a stroll' through a pediatric ward, you are only seeing the sick. They do no represent most of the population and could be well taken care of IF the government would STOP giving $$ to the able bodied.

I am a cancer survivor x 2 and have seen a lot .. Sometimes it takes someone to get sick to really see what is going on. Millions are getting chemo everyday..a bag of chemo is $20,000

It is much worse than you think, and once you hear the word cancer you are on a conveyor belt into the scams Cha Ching..

Good Doctors hands are legally bound by the FDA who is in bed with The Big Pharma, and the Medical industry. who fill the pockets of our congress to vote in their favor ...

You are retarded.

hqdefault.jpg

Because they aren't.
In any type of collective people are forced to pay for shit they want nothing to do with, will never use and can not afford. “National healthcare” is all about control....

Yep, obamacare/single payer is all about control..

It doesn't prove anything but that you are a right wing hack who has no understanding of insurance. These companies knew this was coming, they could have created a policy that met the new requirements and replaced the old one with those 10 million customers.
Health people should not be forced to pay for other peoples shit....

And dumb people need to not waste bandwidth we all have to pay for with your idiotic comments.

.;)

You are retarded.
Cancer can not exist in an non-acidic body...

And dumb people need to not waste bandwidth we all have to pay for with your idiotic comments.
Why dont you progressives keep your collective to yourselves? Leave the rest of us out of it, it does not require our participation...

Trump's EO allows younger, healthier people to purchase less expensive plans. Young people say its about time, they are tired of subsidizing the moochers and sick old people.

My son already bought a very inexpensive insurance last year...you are believing the lies .

My other son is in college and is a type 1 Juvenile diabetic insulin dependent ... We are screwing over our younger generation so bad.

I don't think you know how Obamacare is funded. Young healthy people who don't have a lot of money this early in their careers are paying for your son's pre-existing condition how is that fair?

No, you don't understand how it works, young people not making much money if they have insurance are enjoying a pretty decent subsidy.

I don't smoke you uninformed old drinking fart... Why don't you fight the corruption who are basically stealing your money for the wealthiest scammers charging you what ever they want for a simple everyday pill to keep you alive.

Tell me how are you paying for my health insurance ...explain ...you are gulping up the koolaide..

And guess what it will be the red states who get hurt by this..look it up..

I didn't mean you personally lol

You are familiar with metaphors right?

Think about this:

Last year I had to go to the Emergency Room and was very sick. The Emergency room was jammed packed out the door with people ( illegals and those without insurance ) The Emergency Rooms by law have to see everyone.
They were using it like a doctors office,and the Emergency Rooms charge $500.00 for a bandage.

Most can't pay that huge bill...who pays for it? You do!

It is only going to get worse..

I dont goto emergency rooms for regular medical care.
Poor people stiffing the system will always be a problem. Obamacare didn't fix it, this EO won't make it any worse. Being an alarmist solves nothing.

My point is......Trump playing reality TV man signing this bullshit is not fixing anything..

If it works it will fix plenty for thoes that were fucked over after the ACA was passed.
And I don't wanna hear about the woes of anyone left behind. They wouldn't have been put in this situation if not for democrats to begin with. Their free ride was not guaranteed to be endless. Eventually the ones under the boot wrestle free and the price is paid.

Dude..Medi-cal is a free ride not Obamacare.. People pay a lot of money for Obamacare. Are you getting a free ride when your house burns down after paying for insurance ?
Or a free ride when you you get into a wreak especially when you have been in a accident before ?

I don't want to pay for your constant car wreaks..:muahaha:

If you thought your insurance premiums were high before? The government just decided not to pay the insurance subsidies. So a shit ton of people will now not be able to afford their insurance.

Insurance is the problem, not the solution.

So what you are driving without car insurance? Or own a home without home insurance...?

I don't think you know how Obamacare is funded. Young healthy people who don't have a lot of money this early in their careers are paying for your son's pre-existing condition how is that fair?

No, you don't understand how it works, young people not making much money if they have insurance are enjoying a pretty decent subsidy.

I'm not talking about moochers, I'm talking about young professionals paying through the nose for bloated coverage they don't need to subsidize the moochers subsidies.

This coming from a dolt who defends Obamacare. Does it work?

It works, but like anything else, it needs tweaking to make it better. Think of it like a ferrari. It doesn't run right, unless you keep it tuned up.
It doesn't work, dumbass. It's worse than what we had before. Premiums are far higher. Deductibles are far higher. Prescriptions and doctor visits aren't covered. It's virtually worthless.

You don't buy insurance to get free shit...you buy it for accidents . Medicare prescription coverage doesn't even pay for your prescriptions 100% when you are old.

Forum List

Back