Trump's Endgame Begins Now

Mrs. M.

Man Feed Guest Writer
Nov 2, 2015
checkmate_by_tt83x.jpg

The endgame begins now. There is only one word to describe what is coming next for GOP establishment candidates and their party. Checkmate.

In April of 2014, Donald Trump tweeted, “We all know that chess is a game of strategy. So is business.” Think like a Champion.

A well played chess game has three stages. The opening, the middle game and the end game.

Trump established his absolute dominance of the GOP presidential race in his opening move. He developed his pieces early on and seized control of the center of the board with lightning speed.

14 months later,Trump is still in control of the center exchanging the pieces he doesn't need while leaving his opponents stripped of their positions in this political chess match. Unbeknownst to GOP contenders, they have been playing Trump's game instead of their own.

Reacting to your opponent's game plan means you have lost sight of your own (if ever you had one). Nothing can destroy your chances of a strong end game faster. It's a killer. Champions act. Losers react.

The Wharton graduate who has converted chess strategies into a successful formula for winning the nomination, has had his eye on the end game from the beginning.

Trump waited patiently for Marco Rubio to make his move. I believe Trump was more than happy to sacrifice one debate to the freshman Senator in exchange for what he was about to take off the board.

Within 24 hours after that debate, Rubio made his move to destroy Donald Trump by way of personal attacks. That was the move Trump was waiting for. Marco Rubio has been left with one memorable moment on stage with Donald Trump and Trump now has Florida.

That is Bobby Fischer style chess. Like Fischer, Trump is a genius.

When Bobby Fischer won the US Chess Championship in 1956, he was virtually unknown to the chess world. When Donald Trump tossed his hat into the 2016 GOP presidential ring, he was the newcomer.

Without a record or the GOP establishment baggage to weigh him down, the political outsider surprised everyone in the room when he blitzed the competition. People said, It's a fluke! He got lucky. Trump will go nowhere. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/magazine/donald-trump-is-not-going-anywhere.html

Likewise, when Fischer won his first championship in 1956, the scholastic world of chess thought it was a fluke. He was only 13 yrs. Old with a much lower rating than the rest of the contenders. It was a huge psychological advantage for Fischer because no one knew who he was or how well he could play the game.

And so it goes with the GOP Establishment and a stunned media who made the devastating mistake of underestimating Donald Trump's ability to succeed on the political scene. Trump was looked upon as a real estate mogul turned reality show television star. If the GOP were any more short-sighted they would need a seeing eye dog.

Like dominoes falling one after another, the GOP candidates who vowed to defeat Trump have gone home. Rubio will soon be going home to Florida with the knowledge that he couldn't even win his own state. With news of Kaisich receiving contributions from George Soros, it is quite possible he won't be able to win Ohio either.

That leaves Ted Cruz who has the reputation of being the most disliked Senator in the US Senate. If you believe that Ted Cruz is going to win on personality, I've got news for you. It will take the GOP fixing the nomination to carry him there. He cannot get there on his own two “ostrich skin covered” feet.

Allow me to offer one final comparison between Bobby Fischer and Donald Trump when considering the desperation of the opposition.

Fischer understood why Karpov, Kasparov and Korchnoi resorted to cheating. They simply could not defeat Fischer while abiding by the rules in a fair competition. Neither can the GOP establishment defeat Trump without cheating and they know it.

Quoting Fischer:

Karpov, Kasparov and Korchnoi have absolutely destroyed chess by their immoral, unethical, prearranged games. These guys are the lowest dogs around.
- Bobby Fischer

What the GOP establishment has done to presidential elections is no less despicable. They are, as Bobby Fischer would say, “the lowest dogs around.”

Fischer stated that there was open collusion between the Russian players. They agreed ahead of time to draw the games they played against each other. Every time they drew they gave each other half a point. Fischer said, “These guys have nothing on me. They can't even touch me.”

This is precisely the scenario we are witnessing on the GOP political stage right now.

Trump will win the nomination. When he does? He should consider sending Hillary Clinton the same message Fischer sent Spassky after defeating his own competition:

Congratulations on winning the right to meet me for the Championship!

Last edited:
It will take the GOP fixing the nomination to carry him there. He cannot get there on his own two “ostrich skin covered” feet.

I agree with your entire analysis except this part. All due respect with the Senator's podiatry, I think if this were a legitimate two-man race Cruz could defeat Trump. The Establishment has decided to throw the nomination to Trump in order to ensure it won't be Ted Cruz. They still maintain the incredible idea that they could parachute in their pick in a brokered convention but that's a fantasy... it won't happen. Rubio and Kasich cannot mathematically win the nomination after tonight. Cruz is still very much in the running but not with Rubio and Kasich siphoning off votes.

Kasich and Rubio could win in a brokered convention.

After tonight, Donald cannot take a majority of delegates into the convention.

All bets are off.

All bets are off.
Ah, yes he can. If he takes 50% of the states plus California.
Big if. Kasich tomorrow begins a campaign on "decency" and will be pointing straight at HRC, DT, and TC.
He MAY want to skip that right now.
Major Kasich backer embroiled in sex-slave suit

The timing is not good.

It will take the GOP fixing the nomination to carry him there. He cannot get there on his own two “ostrich skin covered” feet.

I agree with your entire analysis except this part. All due respect with the Senator's podiatry, I think if this were a legitimate two-man race Cruz could defeat Trump. The Establishment has decided to throw the nomination to Trump in order to ensure it won't be Ted Cruz. They still maintain the incredible idea that they could parachute in their pick in a brokered convention but that's a fantasy... it won't happen. Rubio and Kasich cannot mathematically win the nomination after tonight. Cruz is still very much in the running but not with Rubio and Kasich siphoning off votes.
I think the GOP will pressure Trump to have Kasich as VP.

That's a thought but Kasich brings nothing to the table. Rubio ended his campaign with more delegates than Kasich.

If the Republicans win there is only one path. Trump/Cruz is the only combination. The GOP establishment would rather bring in someone else. They think Mitt Romney, the Third party Trump/Cruz should easily overcome that.

That's a thought but Kasich brings nothing to the table. Rubio ended his campaign with more delegates than Kasich.

If the Republicans win there is only one path. Trump/Cruz is the only combination. The GOP establishment would rather bring in someone else. They think Mitt Romney, the Third party Trump/Cruz should easily overcome that.
If it goes Trump/Cruz it would be Romney forced to run 3rd party.

All bets are off.
Big if. Kasich tomorrow begins a campaign on "decency" and will be pointing straight at HRC, DT, and TC.

The timing is not good.
Not at all. He rebukes and denounces such behavior, pointing that Trump has trouble doing the right thing on matters of ethics and other troubles.

If Trump is the nominee, he should go down on his knees and beg Kasich to be his VP candidate.

All bets are off.

The timing is not good.
Not at all. He rebukes and denounces such behavior, pointing that Trump has trouble doing the right thing on matters of ethics and other troubles.
When your largest major backer is tied up with a SEX SLAVE lawsuit, you got problems.

Trump will easily take Illinois, while Cruz will push him hard in Missouri and Illinois.

All bets are off.

The timing is not good.
When your largest major backer is tied up with a SEX SLAVE lawsuit, you got problems.
Nope, he will, because of his reputation for innate decency and a rebuke of the sinner, Kasich will have no problem with it.

The timing is not good.
Nope, he will, because of his reputation for innate decency and a rebuke of the sinner, Kasich will have no problem with it.

The timing is not good.

The JakeAss making himself look like a JakeAss again!
GETAdsm.gif

That leaves Ted Cruz who has the reputation of being the most disliked Senator in the US Senate.

Not a relevant point. If he's most disliked, it's by the media (not at all by the citizenry); and the media will slam any GOP candidate and coddle any Democrat candidate.

If it goes Trump/Cruz it would be Romney forced to run 3rd party.

As WHAT... The Butt Hurt Party? :lol:

I bitch slapped Vigilante again. Told him Kasich would win OH and that Cruz would slow down Trump in MO and NC.

There is no way now, with Rubio out, that Trump is going to get a majority of delegates.

df can keep posting that link, but it means nothing in terms of the race.

I told you all that Trump was beginning to lose traction two weeks ago, and now the grind will get harder, he will slow and not get enough delegates to force the convention's hand.

We can't win the WH now, I think, because of the Trumphuks, but we should be able to hold a one or two seat majority in the Senate.

Forum List

Back