Trump's emerging "problem"?

REP voters are pragmatists above all else. They vote 'party' over personality like the LIBs do. 'First AA President!. First President with a vagina!. First one armed midget who won a hot dog eating contest!. Fucking idiots!
REPS would vote for fucking Charlie Manson if it meant keeping the Clintons from ever setting foot inside the Oval office again.
Fact:
Each REP candidate has a small piece of the REP voter pie. As each candidate drops out 90% of those voters who supported the failed candidate will end up voting for the REP candidate most likely to beat Hillary.
Each failed candidate will tell their supporters even if some of them have to hold their noses they must vote to put a REP, any REP into the White house.
As it stands today the only REP candidate who has any hope of beating the DEM choice is Trump.

The polls disagree. Hillary has high negatives. Trump has even higher negatives.
Now like an honest person you are going to provide a credible link showing all of Trumps 'negatives' right? Of course the 'poll' numbers must be current right? Not from before the Iowa Primary right? Because those 'polls' are now meaningless of course. So let's see the latest unfavorability polls referencing Hillary and Trump.

Waiting.

Why should I have to prove to you something that you should know already unless you have been living under a rock?

Almost all of the polls had Trump winning Iowa, yet he did not win. He's pro-choice, pro-gun control, and supports eminent domain for commercial purposes. Those three make him a liberal, not a conservative.
Where is the link proving your assertion?
Interesting that you will claim according to polls Trump has higher disapproval ratings than Hillary and in the same post claim the 'polls' were wrong about Trump winning.
I guess you need to pick and choose which polls are accurate.......AFTER THE FACT! You're an asshole.

My bet....Christie endorses Kasich...
Nope. You will not see one candidate who drops out 'endorse' anyone other than who is the front runner. Christie KNOWS Kasich doesn't stand a chance.
THINK!!!!
Why would any failed candidate endorse another candidate soon to be be a failed candidate themselves? All that will be do fracture the party.
You need to be thinking a lot deeper about what is really going on.
Why didn't all those Christie supporters support Kasich if he was so fucking great to begin with? "I'm a loser folks. But now I want you to support another soon to be loser".
"So our favorite candidate Christie who we put our hopes in now wants us to put our hopes in someone we never wanted to be the nominee? How fucked up is that?"
REPs committed to keeping the Clintons out of the White house are going to vote for whichever REP candidate who has the best poll numbers. Period.
Oh.
Well, I'm pretty sure nobody will help the Donald, unless it involves tossing an electrical device into his bath water. LOL

Trump's popularity and poll surges, we should all admit, can be attributed to the amazing large cadre of republican candidates.

The results in NH will probably narrow down the RNC field to about 5 people from the original 17 or so.

As Trump's number of rivals diminishes, his emerging problem will be two-fold:

First, republican voters will be much more unified and "majority" rather than "plurality" will determine winners in upcoming primaries.,,,,and

Second, the smaller number of candidates will force voters to look a bit more closely at Trump's "platform" and discover that he is much more liberal than staunch conservatives can really stomach.

One or more of those repub wimps need to punch that moron trump in the nose Are they so afraid of him they won't attack him ??? Like I said ....cowards

Right after you bitch slap Hillary and throat punch Bernie
are you Republicans warming up getting ready to bash President Hillary for another 8 years ??? The BS you've been throwing for 8 years is getting a little stale Hope you have a new supply

She'll provide the horseshit herself. She always does....

you gotta be kidding The republicans have been throwing so much crap at obama and hill you all need a laxative

you're kidding yourself if you think Clinton is anything but a lightning rod who makes her own rain to boot.

her "I'm so entitled" attitude and utter lack of a shred of honesty has worn thin on the entire electorate....at least those with more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

Even a good portion of the dems have figured out she's full of shit. Sanders wouldn't have a prayer otherwise. Some of that shit leaks out occasionally and it really shouldn't be a surprise that it ends up flung at her.

It's not what label you fuck-wit media types attempt to pin on me. I'm in this to help make America great again. Next question?"

Calm down.....It is not the "fuck-wit media types" who are calling Trump a RINO.....Its your own party's other candidates.......and, I am always amused by you nitwits who just love the slogan "make America great again" as if Trump's saying so and you wanting it so....makes it an instant reality.

One or more of those repub wimps need to punch that moron trump in the nose Are they so afraid of him they won't attack him ??? Like I said ....cowards

are you Republicans warming up getting ready to bash President Hillary for another 8 years ??? The BS you've been throwing for 8 years is getting a little stale Hope you have a new supply

you gotta be kidding The republicans have been throwing so much crap at obama and hill you all need a laxative

you're kidding yourself if you think Clinton is anything but a lightning rod who makes her own rain to boot.

her "I'm so entitled" attitude and utter lack of a shred of honesty has worn thin on the entire electorate....at least those with more than 2 brain cells to rub together.

Even a good portion of the dems have figured out she's full of shit. Sanders wouldn't have a prayer otherwise. Some of that shit leaks out occasionally and it really shouldn't be a surprise that it ends up flung at her.

is there 1 republican you'd call an honest man Reagan gwb?? lol

Sanders trounced Hillary and Trump looks like a staunch conservative compared to the old commie. Problem solved.

Excellent........Nothing pleases the left more than such inane "conclusions"....

They're all dishonest, on both sides of the aisle. The only question is "if X is elected what will he/she do??

Deflection noted.

And with an added b-b-b-but Boooooosh! for added amusement nonetheless.

That's counts as a twofer in loony lib-land. Change the subject AND blame Bush at the very same time.

Bravo.

Deflection noted.

That's counts as a twofer in loony lib-land. Change the subject AND blame Bush at the very same time.

Bravo.

My point is why call others out when your hands are filthy You think any republican is honest??? Just 1??

Deflection noted.

Bravo.

My point is why call others out when your hands are filthy You think any republican is honest??? Just 1??

That's a point? We shouldn't care if the people running for president are lying bags of pus because other politicians lie/have lied.

That's not a point. That's a justification.

Deflection noted.

Bravo.

That's a point? We shouldn't care if the people running for president are lying bags of pus because other politicians lie/have lied.

there are small lies big lies and DAMN lies your party is a group of damn liars

Deflection noted.

Bravo.

there are small lies big lies and DAMN lies your party is a group of damn liars

what is that the political version of 'Your mama wears combat boots'?

ETA: Lolz!

LOL.

I'm not sure, but I thought I heard in the intro. to Trump's happy speech last night, a few lines from John Lennon's "Revolution".......Now, Sanders AND Trump are subtly calling for a political revolution and anything, ANYTHING. that shakes up the current system. is just fine by me.

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know we all wanna change the world
You tell me that it's evolution

Read more: John Lennon - Revolution Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I'm not sure, but I thought I heard in the intro. to Trump's happy speech last night, a few lines from John Lennon's "Revolution".......Now, Sanders AND Trump are subtly calling for a political revolution and anything, ANYTHING. that shakes up the current system. is just fine by me.

NAT imho it all emanates from the lack of parties to compromise Repubs and Dems can disagree but when they hate each other nothing gets accomplished

NAT imho it all emanates from the lack of parties to compromise Repubs and Dems can disagree but when they hate each other nothing gets accomplished
I have difficulty in taking Trump seriously. He may be the nominee, and even be potus, but his stated policies are so simplistic and in many instaces even more fanciful than Bernies. But the lack of compromise is from the House Freedom caucus. Right now, Ryan has a revolution on his hands because the caucus refuses to accept the spending/deficit plan agreed to by the Senate, WH and Boehner. Although, here my problem arises. I don't agree with the Freedom caucus's refusal to look for additional revenue, but raising spending with no new revenue is not something I'd compromise to agree to either.

Forum List

Back