Trump's emerging "problem"?

You can't even construct an intelligent reputable.

True...I used to "construct intelligent reputables" ....much like "beautiful walls", but now that I'm retired.................

Read the poll construct, and you will understand what the poll is doing. It is not manipulated to get a false answer.

Good grief, they were caught manipulating and that's why anyone with an ounce of sense doesn't take a NBC poll serious.

Sanders also has an emerging problem the upcoming primary states unlike New Hampshire have large minority populations which strongly favor Hillary that is going to be tough nut for Sanders to crack.

True......BUT, this thread was about Trump....not about Clinton nor about Sanders....Why is it so damn difficult to address if indeed Trump will be MORE scrutinized now that other GOP candidates pull out of the race?
In case you didn't notice and you didn't I did not dispute anything about Trump I simply pointed out he is not the only one to have an emerging problem I didn't realize that would be so dam difficult for some to understand.

In case you didn't notice and you didn't I did not dispute anything about Trump I simply pointed out he is not the only one to have an emerging problem I didn't realize that would be so dam difficult for some to understand.

True...Sanders will have to dispel the myth that the Clinton is the minorities' favorite candidate....in the same way that Trump will have to offer something better to minorities besides the platitudes like "I love minorities, I hire them to be servants to my ever-growing empire..."

I don't see Trump having an emerging problem. He's locked at 35% or so, and that means he's going to find it nearly impossible to have the delegates to win, but that's not an emerging problem. And, the NH results were the best he could hope for. Kasich finished second, but Kasich has barely enough money to make it through Super Tue, and Trump will probably do even better in the southern states than he did in NH. The Anti-trump pacs are going to have trouble finding anyone to coalesce behind other than Cruz, and ...... really if you're a big corp/bank wouldn't you prefer Donald to Ted?

Trump's popularity and poll surges, we should all admit, can be attributed to the amazing large cadre of republican candidates.

The results in NH will probably narrow down the RNC field to about 5 people from the original 17 or so.

As Trump's number of rivals diminishes, his emerging problem will be two-fold:

First, republican voters will be much more unified and "majority" rather than "plurality" will determine winners in upcoming primaries.,,,,and

Second, the smaller number of candidates will force voters to look a bit more closely at Trump's "platform" and discover that he is much more liberal than staunch conservatives can really stomach.

One or more of those repub wimps need to punch that moron trump in the nose Are they so afraid of him they won't attack him ??? Like I said ....cowards

Right after you bitch slap Hillary and throat punch Bernie
are you Republicans warming up getting ready to bash President Hillary for another 8 years ??? The BS you've been throwing for 8 years is getting a little stale Hope you have a new supply
The FBI has the 'New Supply'.
Sanders is going to shock the Clinton campaign in SC.
He doesn't need to win but if he comes even close the DNC are going to be making that call to Biden's mansion.
Sanders is 'taking breakfast' with Al Sharpton this morning. I wonder what Sharpton's 'shakedown price' will be for Sharpton to endorse Sanders?
"I'd prefer cash but otherwise just make the cheque out to Al Sharpton Bernie".

Trump's popularity and poll surges, we should all admit, can be attributed to the amazing large cadre of republican candidates.

The results in NH will probably narrow down the RNC field to about 5 people from the original 17 or so.

First, republican voters will be much more unified and "majority" rather than "plurality" will determine winners in upcoming primaries.,,,,and

Second, the smaller number of candidates will force voters to look a bit more closely at Trump's "platform" and discover that he is much more liberal than staunch conservatives can really stomach.

One or more of those repub wimps need to punch that moron trump in the nose Are they so afraid of him they won't attack him ??? Like I said ....cowards

are you Republicans warming up getting ready to bash President Hillary for another 8 years ??? The BS you've been throwing for 8 years is getting a little stale Hope you have a new supply
He doesn't need to win but if he comes even close the DNC are going to be making that call to Biden's mansion.
Sanders is 'taking breakfast' with Al Sharpton this morning. I wonder what Sharpton's 'shakedown price' will be for Sharpton to endorse Sanders?
Blacks don't call it "taking breakfast."

Shapton calls it...calls all of it...reparations. Fuck him.

What exactly would you attack him on?

Between the candidates now bashing each other left and right you'd think they could come up with something to bash the loudmouth front runner How about he's a rino??
Trump would just say "Ya, in some ways I am a Rino. Just like all of you are. Big fucking deal! I now have all the 'Rino' votes. Thanks for reminding them.
It's not what label you fuck-wit media types attempt to pin on me. I'm in this to help make America great again. Next question?"

Shapton calls it...calls all of it...reparations. Fuck him.
Ain't gonna be no bagel and lox. LOL

We debunked that RWnut propaganda the first time it was run in here.

Read the poll construct, and you will understand what the poll is doing. It is not manipulated to get a false answer.

Good grief, they were caught manipulating and that's why anyone with an ounce of sense doesn't take a NBC poll serious.

No, they were not caught manipulating. Some rightwing propaganda site misread the data.

My bet....Christie endorses Kasich...
Nope. You will not see one candidate who drops out 'endorse' anyone other than who is the front runner. Christie KNOWS Kasich doesn't stand a chance.
THINK!!!!
Why would any failed candidate endorse another candidate soon to be be a failed candidate themselves? All that will be do fracture the party.
You need to be thinking a lot deeper about what is really going on.
Why didn't all those Christie supporters support Kasich if he was so fucking great to begin with? "I'm a loser folks. But now I want you to support another soon to be loser".
"So our favorite candidate Christie who we put our hopes in now wants us to put our hopes in someone we never wanted to be the nominee? How fucked up is that?"
REPs committed to keeping the Clintons out of the White house are going to vote for whichever REP candidate who has the best poll numbers. Period.

She'll provide the horseshit herself. She always does....

My bet....Christie endorses Kasich...
Nope. You will not see one candidate who drops out 'endorse' anyone other than who is the front runner. Christie KNOWS Kasich doesn't stand a chance.
THINK!!!!
Why would any failed candidate endorse another candidate soon to be be a failed candidate themselves? All that will be do fracture the party.
You need to be thinking a lot deeper about what is really going on.
Why didn't all those Christie supporters support Kasich if he was so fucking great to begin with? "I'm a loser folks. But now I want you to support another soon to be loser".
"So our favorite candidate Christie who we put our hopes in now wants us to put our hopes in someone we never wanted to be the nominee? How fucked up is that?"
REPs committed to keeping the Clintons out of the White house are going to vote for whichever REP candidate who has the best poll numbers. Period.
Oh.

She'll provide the horseshit herself. She always does....

you gotta be kidding The republicans have been throwing so much crap at obama and hill you all need a laxative

Forum List

Back