Trump's Deal with Mueller

Trump told Mueller: you know I didn't collude with Russia, you've been investigating this crap for years now. Wrap it the fuck up, and put a bow on it, or I'll turn Mad Dog Sessions loose on Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Barack until there's no one left in Democrat Leadership.
LOL

Nothing else fits the facts.

Trump can take out the entire Democrat Leadership like the Corleone Baptism. He's holding back Mad Dog Sessions because he does not want to burn the country he loves down to the ground in the process, but neither will he let Mueller's BS continue.

That's the arrangement he's made with Mueller.

Saying you don't get it is such an intellectual argument. Well done. :rolleyes:

Gotcha, so Moonglow is a Republican because he opposes the wall and is against Republican policies. That was his answer, and you believe him. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid, and you're stupid

Is Joe Scarborough a Republican?

In what possible way does my post say that? He was exactly like Moonglow before he finally admitted what he was and left the party. That supports my argument, not yours

Yes, Scarborough left the party just recently, but does that mean he is working to "save Democrat leadership"???

Point you are not getting is that just because Republicans make them want to puke doesn't mean they give a shit if Democrats are legitimately prosecuted.

Mueller and Comey don't give a shit about Clinton or Obama or Rice, they have no personal or ideological investment in them. Proposing that Trump can trade off "going after them" for something is fantastical lunacy.

You completely lost me at whatever point you think you're making to anything I ever said

Read the OP again and what he is talking about.

OK. Done.

Now you've completely lost me at whatever point you think you're making to anything I ever said.

Apparently you think that somehow "Republican" prosecutors only want to go after Republicans. That's delusional. There's nothing that Mueller or Comey are Republicans and even if somehow they are, that doesn't explain why they are partisan with corruption only against their own party and don't give a shit about corrupt Democrats

Saying you don't get it is such an intellectual argument. Well done. :rolleyes:

Gotcha, so Moonglow is a Republican because he opposes the wall and is against Republican policies. That was his answer, and you believe him. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid, and you're stupid

In what possible way does my post say that? He was exactly like Moonglow before he finally admitted what he was and left the party. That supports my argument, not yours

Yes, Scarborough left the party just recently, but does that mean he is working to "save Democrat leadership"???

Point you are not getting is that just because Republicans make them want to puke doesn't mean they give a shit if Democrats are legitimately prosecuted.

Mueller and Comey don't give a shit about Clinton or Obama or Rice, they have no personal or ideological investment in them. Proposing that Trump can trade off "going after them" for something is fantastical lunacy.

You completely lost me at whatever point you think you're making to anything I ever said

Classic regressive reply! Read it again, lol.

OK. Done.

Now you've completely lost me at whatever point you think you're making to anything I ever said.

Apparently you think that somehow "Republican" prosecutors only want to go after Republicans. That's delusional. There's nothing that Mueller or Comey are Republicans and even if somehow they are, that doesn't explain why they are partisan with corruption only against their own party and don't give a shit about corrupt Democrats

What the hell are you talking about?

Which corruption did Comey or Mueller "not go after"?

Comey went above and beyond standard protocol against Hillary, while keeping Trump campaign investigation under wraps.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back