Obama gave CommonCore contract to publisher, got $65 million book deal in return?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
As far-left Democrats yell about bribery and high crimes and misdemeanors, let's turn to their own side of the aisle, starting with the once-penniless President Obama who left public office a very, very rich man.

He just bought a Martha's Vineyard mansion for a cool $11.75 million, which is in addition to his Kalorama lookout post, his Chicago home, and possibly a Hawaii spread. At some point you've made enough...but not him.

Ostensibly, it's mainly the work of his book deals. No bribery there, right?

Well, ahem

Obama gave Pearson Publishing $350 million to create Commoncore text and Pearson gave Obama a $65 million dollar book deal in return.

That sounds like a classic bribe. You give me this big contract and I'll kick back some to you at a later date. Chicago Way. The book cash flowed to Obama in 2017.

President Trump complained about the apparent quid pro quo last summer.

It's not the first time Obama has done things like this either. IWB notes that Obama's net neutrality stance benefited Netflix, and surprise, surprise, he got a lucrative deal wtih them, too.

One hand washes the other.

Book deals, incidentally, have been some pretty spectacular avenues for bribery based on their apparent deniability.

Book deals. The way to get rich upon leaving public office, just as congressional insiders make themselves rich in public office by trading on insider information, as described by Peter Schweizer in "Throw Them All Out."

There are a hundred ways to Sunday for politicians to get rich both in and out of public office. As the Democrat House now focuses on impeaching President Trump, their hypocrisy is pretty glaring. Obama's book deals are what need investigating, not President Trump's bid to halt corruption in Ukraine.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com

------------

What? The Magic Negro was corrupt, you say? He profited greatly from his corruption, you say? He'll never have to answer for his crimes, you say?

What’d we expect from the most EVIL administration in the history of the republic?

Obama, Biden, Clintons, Holder, Lerner, Kerry, Lynch, Brennan, Comey, Clapper, Page, Strzok, etc., etc.,...not counting the propagandists, the indoctrinators, the robed mullahs and other ancillary liars/criminals Gruber, etc., etc..

It takes some criminals to raze a republic.

It is NOT TOO LATE....ATTENTION AG BARR!!!!!!!!

3844t1.jpg

This is how politicians are paid back. It's not just Obama.

Can you provide a link to the public records concerning the awarding of this contract to publish Common Core materials ... who else bid, what procedure was followed and what was the grounds for awarding the contract to Pearson? ... and please highlight the parts that you claim are illegal ...

Go ahead and check on Crown Publishing Group ... by your logic, George XLIII is guilty as well ... it was President Gerald Ford who formalized the precedent of not pursuing former presidents for crimes committed in office ... do we really want any new president spending all their time investigating the former president, this would take most of the new president's time at the expense of everything else ... and any extra time would have to be spent making sure the new president didn't commit any crimes themselves ... there's always going to be a next new president with the same mandate ...

Sure, I'd like to see Federal gubbermint knocked down a peg or two (or twenty) ... if my local school board wants to divide bathroom facilities by sex rather than gender, it ain't no one else's business ...

Don't you guys get tired of looking like little bitches....

"but but but Obama did this...but but Obama did that....do something William Barr..wahh wahh"

And when for the 9009th time nothing is done, because nothing happened....yall claim its the Deep State....if you believe that, stop fucking whining, unless this is some kind of S&M fetish of yours..

Can you provide a link to the public records concerning the awarding of this contract to publish Common Core materials ... who else bid, what procedure was followed and what was the grounds for awarding the contract to Pearson? ... and please highlight the parts that you claim are illegal ...

Go ahead and check on Crown Publishing Group ... by your logic, George XLIII is guilty as well ... it was President Gerald Ford who formalized the precedent of not pursuing former presidents for crimes committed in office ... do we really want any new president spending all their time investigating the former president, this would take most of the new president's time at the expense of everything else ... and any extra time would have to be spent making sure the new president didn't commit any crimes themselves ... there's always going to be a next new president with the same mandate ...

Sure, I'd like to see Federal gubbermint knocked down a peg or two (or twenty) ... if my local school board wants to divide bathroom facilities by sex rather than gender, it ain't no one else's business ...
Suggest you contact the articles writter!

You don't know either?

Don't you guys get tired of looking like little bitches....

"but but but Obama did this...but but Obama did that....do something William Barr..wahh wahh"

And when for the 9009th time nothing is done, because nothing happened....yall claim its the Deep State....if you believe that, stop fucking whining, unless this is some kind of S&M fetish of yours..

Why, you Assholes never stop looking like....well assholes!

You don't know either?
I am not questioning it...YOU ARE DUMBFUCK!

Democrats, vehemently opposed to INVESTIGATING

Hunter Biden
Cocksucker Obama
Why the US is out $15 trillion since 2000
Whether the "climate data" is FUDGED
Whether Bigot Eric Holder was SELLING "justice" as AG

You don't know either?
I am not questioning it...YOU ARE DUMBFUCK!
Oh my, all caps and name calling, you didn't have to go all high brow here.

Forum List

Back