Trump's Deal with Mueller

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Trump told Mueller: you know I didn't collude with Russia, you've been investigating this crap for years now. Wrap it the fuck up, and put a bow on it, or I'll turn Mad Dog Sessions loose on Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Barack until there's no one left in Democrat Leadership.

UPDATE!!

Uninformed sources, some of whom actually visited the WH, have confirmed the basic tenants of this story

brian_williams.jpg

Trump told Mueller: you know I didn't collude with Russia, you've been investigating this crap for years now. Wrap it the fuck up, and put a bow on it, or I'll turn Mad Dog Sessions loose on Comey, Clapper, Rice, Hillary, Barack until there's no one left in Democrat Leadership.

Retard, Mueller and Comey are Republicans.

You are out to lunch.

You are out to lunch.

Retard, Trump has a deal with Mueller. That's the only thing that's kept Comey out of Gitmo

Last edited:
:rofl:

good one, frank

:rofl:

good one, frank

It's the only explanation and confirmed too boot

Dude, although I would love to think this actually is the case, without siting any sources, providing any links or other corroborating evidence, it has no merit.

You are out to lunch.
They are both regressive liberals, I don't care what party they are.

You are out to lunch.

lol based on WHAT? Your prefered fantasy?

You are out to lunch.

lol based on WHAT? Your prefered fantasy?
Based on their actions. Just like based on your stupid remarks here, you are the same thing. A no good regressive America hating liberal.

You are out to lunch.

Oh Antonio, you miss so much it takes unending effort to keep you informed. Mueller and Comey are in the traditional Republican Party camp. They, along with Bush, McCain and others in that camp despise Trump. They would love to see him fail. Perhaps even to the point of preferring a democrat. I know it may seem like nuance to you, but to clear headed folks the divisions are obvious.

George W. Bush Reportedly Sounds Off On Trump: 'Sorta Makes Me Look Pretty Good' | HuffPost
Bush 41 calls Trump a 'blowhard'; WH strikes back - CNNPolitics
John McCain Says Trump Is 'Doing Putin's Job for Him' by Attacking the FBI

You are out to lunch.

Retard, Trump has a deal with Mueller. That's the only thing that's kept Comey out of Gitmo

Frank (and I know this maybe a bit late to be explained to someone who is already adult aged) but just because you can imagine something does not mean that is the reality.

You are describing a FANTASY in your head.

You are out to lunch.

Oh Antonio, you miss so much it takes unending effort to keep you informed. Mueller and Comey are in the traditional Republican Party camp. They, along with Bush, McCain and others in that camp despise Trump. They would love to see him fail. Perhaps even to the point of preferring a democrat. I know it may seem like nuance to you, but to clear headed folks the divisions are obvious.

George W. Bush Reportedly Sounds Off On Trump: 'Sorta Makes Me Look Pretty Good' | HuffPost

No doubt they can't stand Trump, never argued otherwise, but Frank's thesis that they are somehow out to protect Democrats like Clinton or Obama or Rice is nonsense.

Lets not forget how Comey T-boned the shit out of Hillary 7 days before election (and probably cost her the election)

Last edited:

You are out to lunch.

LOL

Because of course the contard solution to investigations is to declare the investigators terrorist and slap them in a prison outside America.....

You are out to lunch.

Frank (and I know this maybe a bit late to be explained to someone who is already adult aged) but just because you can imagine something does not mean that is the reality.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" -- Sherlock Holmes

Dude, although I would love to think this actually is the case, without siting any sources, providing any links or other corroborating evidence, it has no merit.

But it has the beauty of being absolutely correct.

You are out to lunch.

"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" -- Sherlock Holmes

It is not impossible that you are posting from a psychiatric institution...therefore it must be true. :rolleyes:

You are out to lunch.

1. Trump appears to cleave to no ideology, and given that his political history includes cozying up to Democrats and Republicans, it's plausible the only reason Trump ran for POTUS on the GOP ticket is that his calculus indicated that wresting a party nomination from the ragtag field of GOP candidates was a more doable thing than was doing the same from Hillary Clinton.
  2. Nobody wants to see a POTUS outright fail because failure for a POTUS, even a detested and reprobate one like Trump, necessarily means failure for the country. The only thing that distinguishes Trump from former POTUSes is that, in comparison to former POTUSes' initiatives, much of what he wants to succeed at doing has greater odds for also dooming the country; thus if he is successful at certain key legislative and executive/administrative agenda goals he has, the U.S. may well still be "f*cked for good."

Forum List

Back