Trump’s comment about “leaving the country” represents the hypocrisy of republicans

Trump and his supporters clearly only care about their own 1st amendment rights. First it was footballers kneeling and now it is telling women born in America to leave because of some fantasy perception of them not liking this country.
It’s their 2020 narrative and I don’t think undecideds are going to fall for it

Trump and his supporters clearly only care about their own 1st amendment rights. First it was footballers kneeling and now it is telling women born in America to leave because of some fantasy perception of them not liking this country.
Are you kidding me? I'm glad you spout your bullshit, because that will give us Trump till 2024!

If you hate your country. If you hate Jews because you believe they run the government. If you hate blacks because you believe they're inferior. If you hate Asians for being good at math.

Then you are free to leave and go somewhere else that would take you.

There is no wall keeping unhappy Americans locked inside.
Are you going to go to this new country illegally? Trump ain’t taking anyone in so why would they take us?

And actually I think the deep state is letting in lots of low iq low income immigrants. Chain migrators.

My girlfriends sister just came from Belarus with her soon to be ex husband. Neither speak English. The guys a truck driver but she does nails so as soon as she gets her social security card she’s going to get foodstamps

And I doubt he’ll be paying child support

You are insane.

Forum List

Back