Colbert Tries To Educate trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Colbert gave it a good try.

He dumbed it down but I'm not sure if it was dumb enough for trump and his followers to understand.

He dumbed it down but I'm not sure if it was dumb enough for trump and his followers to understand.

Its always good to see one of the thousands and thousands of Hollywood people tell us the reality....every day.....every night......I bet you if Colbert was caught and taken to task, he would cry like a baby and beg for his life. Even more he would offer his children to keep himself alive. This is how insulated he knows he is. How protected he is by the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom and the political fiefdom that gives him his courage. Honor, integrity and Character is tough to come by without using fiefdoms in our nation. The truth is always spewed against those who are not a fit for those fiefdoms in any way seen with usually a group picking on one person. Colbert would leave this nation for safer environs if the worse were to happen. And it would be a white area.

How cute. So clever.

I will laugh my ass off at comedic shots at Trump....if they are funny. This was a waste of my life.

There's nothing worse than a "comedian" who thinks he's funny.

Liberals still getting their news from the comedy channel. smh lol

Its always good to see one of the thousands and thousands of Hollywood people tell us the reality....every day.....every night......I bet you if Colbert was caught and taken to task, he would cry like a baby and beg for his life. Even more he would offer his children to keep himself alive. This is how insulated he knows he is. How protected he is by the law/corrections/judicial fiefdom and the political fiefdom that gives him his courage. Honor, integrity and Character is tough to come by without using fiefdoms in our nation. The truth is always spewed against those who are not a fit for those fiefdoms in any way seen with usually a group picking on one person. Colbert would leave this nation for safer environs if the worse were to happen. And it would be a white area.

yet another geography idiot enters the room -

Colbert's show is from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City ..

1000's of miles from Hollywood - there's the REALITY.

yet another geography idiot enters the room -

Colbert's show is from the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City ..

1000's of miles from Hollywood - there's the REALITY.

LOL I have to just laugh at the stupidity of the trump followers.

Forum List

Back