trump's campaign is imploding

Double dumb..... :cuckoo:

The slow drip of fear coming from deplorables is palpable. I will be here on election nite to celebrate the end of this nightmare called trumpism, I will specifically salivate in pleasure witnessing the total meltdown of deplorables, I will be laughing at all of you...
You can tell they're freaked out because the board is flooded attacks on
After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration the culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
It really was. He has blown his opportunity for re-election completely. But then again we all know tRump's not that bright, either so it's not totally unexpected
I will consult President of the United States of America Hillary Clinton on this.
You deflection me o someone with no current relevance is noticed, and your surrender is accepted.

Have a nice day.

The slow drip of fear coming from deplorables is palpable. I will be here on election nite to celebrate the end of this nightmare called trumpism, I will specifically salivate in pleasure witnessing the total meltdown of deplorables, I will be laughing at all of you...
After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration the culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
It really was. He has blown his opportunity for re-election completely. But then again we all know tRump's not that bright, either so it's not totally unexpected
I will consult President of the United States of America Hillary Clinton on this.
You deflection me o someone with no current relevance is noticed, and your surrender is accepted.

Have a nice day.
Just pointing out the lies in your post... Russian troll.

...TRANSLATION: Damn. Every sign is that Trump is still somehow surging ahead...
In what Alternative Universe do you exist? :auiqs.jpg:
Project much?
Not an ounce of 'projection' embedded in that...

Now, if by some chance, you have something substantial to contribute...

Such as showing us how Rump is 'surging ahead' as your colleague claims...

Well... you go right ahead and serve it up.
ACTUAL REALITY ACE:

TrumpHershey.jpg

vs.

proxy-2 copy.jpg

Fly THAT one up yer butt.

After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration that culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
get mental help --FAST

View attachment 366839
Dumb.

Have a nice day.

Deplorables have the dumbest rationale, with the belief that because they barely won the game in 2016 after being down by 25 points in the fourth quarter, they will win the game win the game in 2020 after being down by 50 points in the fourth quarter...

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
IQ isn't everything. President Trump builds. The Democrats only agenda is to destroy. They want to destroy statues, destroy police, destroy President Trump, destroy his supporters, and they're acting like they'd prefer killing children than criticize BLM who are organizing trouble for the nation.

You never know, but don't get your hopes up too high.

After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration that culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
Trump is pathetic

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
How can you possibly condone his erratic, reckless behavior? Seriously.

View attachment 366839
get mental help --FAST
Pot meet kettle

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
How can you possibly condone his erratic, reckless behavior? Seriously.
Nothing erratic or reckless about it. Democrats are the ones who are "erratic and reckless" and have been attempting to usurp a free democratic constitutional election for three years now. Trump is spot on our nation's problems.

...TRANSLATION: Damn. Every sign is that Trump is still somehow surging ahead...
Project much?

ACTUAL REALITY ACE:

View attachment 366850

vs.

View attachment 366851

Sure, Sparky... sure... massive crowds? Like Inauguration Day? Tulsa? Cancelled rallies all over? Cancelled Republican Convention speech?

View attachment 366839
Dumb.
IQ isn't everything. President Trump builds. The Democrats only agenda is to destroy. They want to destroy statues, destroy police, destroy President Trump, destroy his supporters, and they're acting like they'd prefer killing children than criticize BLM who are organizing trouble for the nation.

Marxist Democrats Election Night 2020 = :crybaby:

Project much?

ACTUAL REALITY ACE:

View attachment 366850

vs.

View attachment 366851

Sure, Sparky... sure... massive crowds? Like Inauguration Day? Tulsa? Cancelled rallies all over? Cancelled Republican Convention speech?
Who was inaugurated on that day?

View attachment 366839
Dumb.

What a glorious night! The night Trump saved the United States of America from Hillary Clinton and the clutches of despotism. Obama legacy completely rejected.

View attachment 366839
Dumb.

Have a nice day.

Deplorables have the dumbest rationale, with the belief that because they barely won the game in 2016 after being down by 25 points in the fourth quarter, they will win the game win the game in 2020 after being down by 50 points in the fourth quarter...
We want to win, Arresmillao, because we believe in the Constitution of the United States, and not in Marxist communism. The Democrats call us Republicans racists when they organized a war against other states to leave the Union in order to keep up a lifestyle that depended on slave ownership, and most of the slaves in this country were black. It took them one hundred years and numerous laws passed by Republicans to get them to cease and desist from holding back society's benefits of equal pay for equal work in their areas. Republicans passed laws not only of emancipation, but laws that gave black people the right to vote and be elected to public office, and we fought tooth and nail against Democrats to get those ideals into Amendment form, to get it through Congress and into the Constitution's Amendments. In the meantime, the Democrats armed themselves against blacks with their secret society, the KuKluxKlan that instilled fear into blacks around voting time, any time they knew the law wouldn't allow them to withhold human rights benefits from blacks, according to the laws and amendments, they struck by burning whatever houses blacks built, just to let them know who was in charge of the areas. Finally, after WWII, President Eisenhower, a Republican, opened public schools to black students in one of the worst areas, Little Rock Arkansas, and he pushed for one bill after another against a Democrat lockstep machine, to make all aspects of America available to black citizens.

The Democrats do not want to take responsibility for the 100 years they continued on in their racism against blacks until Kennedy's Vice President, Lyndon B. Johnson, pointed out to him he would win elections if he was for the first time in his life, nice to black people to get their votes.

The only way to clean up their dirt, the Democrats now are pushing the cancel culture to get rid of the truth, so the next time they want to damage an ethnic group, there will be no books in the library, no nothing in the line of visual movies about the South and the way they treated the Black people as if they were, well, slaves.

Now Democrats want to institute Marxism/communism and take out the Constitution, because its history proves the Democrats were the ones who tried to divide the union in the 1860s, and they're trying to divide it now, in 2020. With no Constitution, they can start over, and they're planning on getting rid of conservatives, who were the ones who defended blacks through all the years, and in fact, the Republican Party started to elect Abraham Lincoln, who believed in justice for all.

So if our defense of all people of color with a little conservatism thrown in, that's who you are calling "deplorables."

View attachment 366839
Trump is pathetic
Trump has bent over backward to bring American jobs back to the United States, to employ our people. He made certain all people would benefit with better jobs, and he took millions of people off the welfare roles, which sent panic up the Democrat Party's spine. They countered with false charges against President Trump, false charges against his associates and judicial choices, and finally, pulled a fakey impeachment out of their dirt bags and with the power of the speaker of the house, went on the impeachment warpath that resulted in acquittal for President Trump, who never did a single wrong thing they accused him of.

Dems have a habit of creating fantasies and then presenting them as true. Lol

Trump has been living in a fantasy world for most of his life, according to Mary Trump.
Cocooned by inherited wealth.
Never being held accountable, even through 6 bankruptcies.
But this latest fantasy of his has proven to be fatal to 145,000 people.

“No. Not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

“We have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.”

“Coronavirus,” Hannity said. “How concerned are you?”
Trump replied: “Well, we pretty much shut it down coming in from China. We have a tremendous relationship with China, which is a very positive thing. ""

“Looks like by April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away,” he told the rally.

“There is no testing kit shortage, nor has there ever been.” Trump, while touring the C.D.C. on March 6, said, “Anybody that wants a test can get a test.”

I could go on but I know the deniers here have moved on...

Forum List

Back