trump's campaign is imploding

Sure, Sparky... sure... massive crowds? Like Inauguration Day? Tulsa? Cancelled rallies all over? Cancelled Republican Convention speech?
You keep right on swinging and missing there, Sparkgap. At least Trump HAS big rallies and conventions to postpone, move or reschedule over Corona.

PelosiInFace.gif

You and I both know they would be HUGE except for the problems with the virus. Remember, YOU are the one who keeps telling us we have to take that little bug seriously! But the support is there. Trump's not down in his basement with the water bugs soaking his corns in epson salt while gumming down his corn flakes like someone else we know.

Trump's inauguration was the 2nd largest in history, that's a documented fact, larger than Obama's reelection, only exceeded by Obama's first. Let's see if Joe can even HAVE an inauguration, shall we? I have the live video from Trump's inauguration and know all the pictures you CLOWNS float around were deliberately taken early or late as more fake news. Even his first 4th celebration you tried your damnedest to pan and scorn rocked the joint. And that was just the 4th. How many people tried to buy tickets this 4th up at Mt. Rushmore that couldn't get in because there was only room for 7500?

I think the number was somewhere around 125,000. Fly that one up your butt as you dig to show me ONE rally where Biden pulled in 5,000.

Or 500?

How about Fifty?

trump-gty-jc-190704_hpMain_2_4x3_992.jpg

And not one loose gum-wrapper in sight.

Fly this one up yours:

960x0.jpg

No need to, corncob. It's well known that a bunch of people spammed the ticket site for that event and bought up all those tickets so they weren't available to those that wanted them, and no one obviously goes up to peanut heaven to take a picture of empty seats unless they are doing it deliberately trying to play down the event! Event at that, there were still a ton of people there.

Just waiting for you to show me ONE Biden event that's as big or bigger.

800.jpeg

POOR JOE
tsr-biden-in-basement-780x501.jpg

So did hilary you doofus......you might want to ask President Hilary how that worked out for her....

Hey, dummy, Hillary didn't have this big of a lead in 2016. In 2016, at this point, she was running even with Trump. So if the pattern follows the same, then Trump will probably be trailing by double digits in the fall.

He probably will because the economy will get a lot worse when people's unemployment bennies run out and we get hit by a third wave of Covid when people start congregating indoors again.

Trump doesn't listen. a person has two ears and one mouth. he should them them in that proportion

Fly this one up yours:

960x0.jpg

No need to, corncob. It's well known that a bunch of people spammed the ticket site for that event and bought up all those tickets so they weren't available to those that wanted them, and no one obviously goes up to peanut heaven to take a picture of empty seats unless they are doing it deliberately trying to play down the event! Event at that, there were still a ton of people there.

Just waiting for you to show me ONE Biden event that's as big or bigger.

View attachment 366926

POOR JOE
View attachment 366927

Poor pussygrabber, needs to go to india, to be able to be in front of a crowd, so he is not booed off the stage like he is in america...

1595693739980.png

Poor pussygrabber, needs to go to india, to be able to be in front of a crowd, so he is not booed off the stage like he is in america...

Hey, whatever fiction bullshit floats your boat, Arrestmyasso. Sad truth for you is that:
  • Trump never said HE grabbed a single pussy.
  • Trump gets audiences like that wherever he goes. Obama never got anything close to that here or anywhere. Biden can't get 10 people.
  • Trump's never been booed off a single stage.
Keep smoking those cow patties.

Hey, whatever fiction bullshit floats your boat, Arrestmyasso. Sad truth for you is that:
  • Trump never said HE grabbed a single pussy.
  • Trump gets audiences like that wherever he goes. Obama never got anything close to that here or anywhere. Biden can't get 10 people.
  • Trump's never been booed off a single stage.
Keep smoking those cow patties.

Dear deplorable, you are not unique, many mental slaves like you out there, completely devoid of insight and objectivity, sore soldiers of the fascist state, but you don't even realize it, your thoughts totally distorted, even after trump told you he assaulted women by grabbing them by their pussies, you make excuses for him, you are a sad excuse for a citizen, I will be laughing at you very hard on nov 3....

Dear deplorable
mental slaves like you
devoid of insight
totally distorted
sad excuse for a citizen
I will be laughing at you very hard on nov 3....

You better hope so. Now if only you could produce someone actually more worth voting for than Trump, you'd have my vote, too.
Instead, all you chucklehead assclowns do is drive me to vote against you.

Remember to lock your medicine cabinet and gunsafe on Nov. 3. I wouldn't want you to have an "accident."

Dear deplorable
mental slaves like you
devoid of insight
totally distorted
sad excuse for a citizen
I will be laughing at you very hard on nov 3....

You better hope so. Now if only you could produce someone actually more worth voting for than Trump, you'd have my vote, too.
Instead, all you chucklehead assclowns do is drive me to vote against you.

Remember to lock your medicine cabinet and gunsafe on Nov. 3. I wouldn't want you to have an "accident."

Only 100 days to the day of reckoning, we'll kick the criminal enterprise outta white house..

1595789005852.png

Only 100 days to the day of reckoning, we'll kick the criminal enterprise outta white house..

View attachment 367577

I'll see your meme and raise you one.

red_wave_trump.jpg

The criminal enterprise is already out of the WH. Durham is preparing to issue 15 indictments against them. Better hope Joe the campaign-less candidate who hasn't even talked to the media in over a month isn't one of them! :oops8:

View attachment 367577

I'll see your meme and raise you one.

View attachment 367581

The criminal enterprise is already out of the WH. Durham is preparing to issue 15 indictments against them. Better hope Joe the campaign-less candidate who hasn't even talked to the media in over a month isn't one of them! :oops8:

Not original, simply delusional, typical dump deplorables bullshit....

1595791393744.png

After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration that culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
He is polling better against Biden than he was against Hillary at this same time....stop the delusion....
At this time in 2016, Trump was actually leading Clinton.
He was never leading Clinton.....ummmm it was just 3.5 years ago....

OH NO, Ram! Trump's campaign is progressing very much just like it did four years ago! Not looking good by all the usual polling standards.

When he won by a mile.

Damn.

Except this time, he has far more knowledge, practice and experience under his belt and is going up against a far-inferior opponent.

Sure Freaky, anything you say. :) I'll second the question. What alternate timeline do you live in?
In 2016. he was the unknown, the underdog running against an unpopular opposition candidate.
But this is 2020, and he has a record to run on. And that record now includes an out of control pandemic with over 4 million infections
and 150K dead.

Here's a little cold water for ya. And I am waiting to see what the fallout over the next two weeks will be when McConnell and the White House start to look really bad for screwing around while people are suffering.

After 5 months of denying and downplaying covid 19 outbreak in usa, trump and friends have dug a big hole for themselves and they will not be able to escape from it. Finally they realize the huge damage they caused with the crisis mismanagement in addition to the ineptitude and corruption of the administration that culminated with impeachment. Their new strategy is clearly desperate, trump wants to appear as if he was ever concerned for our health, as if he cared for spread prevention through the use of masks, or mass gatherings, with only just over three months for elections his chances are near zero, we are witnessing the implosion of his pathetic administration in real time, and I am enjoying every minute of it...

View attachment 366839
<YAWN!?

View attachment 366839
He is polling better against Biden than he was against Hillary at this same time....stop the delusion....

OH NO, Ram! Trump's campaign is progressing very much just like it did four years ago! Not looking good by all the usual polling standards.

When he won by a mile.

Damn.

Except this time, he has far more knowledge, practice and experience under his belt and is going up against a far-inferior opponent.

Sure Freaky, anything you say. :) I'll second the question. What alternate timeline do you live in?
In 2016. he was the unknown, the underdog running against an unpopular opposition candidate.
But this is 2020, and he has a record to run on. And that record now includes an out of control pandemic with over 4 million infections
and 150K dead.

Here's a little cold water for ya. And I am waiting to see what the fallout over the next two weeks will be when McConnell and the White House start to look really bad for screwing around while people are suffering.
You might as well claim his record contains a mountains sized meteor striking the earth.

I can't believe you TDS moron believes blaming Trump for COVID is a good argument.

he has a record to run on. And that record now includes an out of control pandemic with over 4 million infections
and 150K dead.

Hey JACK, don't you ever take the day OFF? I guess your wife can't send you down to clean out the GARAGE on Sundays. She probably sends you SHOPPING. Don't forgot the extra heavy flow KOTEXES. Now don't get all mad and back on the RAG on MY account, JACK.

Trump has a GREAT record to run on, one of the BEST EVER. Not everyone gets their "news" from CNN. Out of control pandemic? Are you OFF, JACK? Do you ever get dizzy from trying to SPIN so much, JACK? Ever hear of an IN CONTROL pandemic, JACK? Nations the world over are still fighting the thing, most doing far worse than us, many thought they were past it are getting hit again.

TRY READING THE FUCKING NEWS, JACK. Give that right hand a rest.

News flash for ya, Jack. 4 million infections is GOOD when you have over 328 MILLION people and no vaccine in sight. And 150K dead? Sounds bad until you realize that just now begins to exceed many common causes like electrocution, Alzheimer's and radiation, EVERY FREEKING YEAR.

JACK.

he has a record to run on. And that record now includes an out of control pandemic with over 4 million infections
and 150K dead.

Hey JACK, don't you ever take the day OFF? I guess your wife can't send you down to clean out the GARAGE on Sundays. She probably sends you SHOPPING. Don't forgot the extra heavy flow KOTEXES. Now don't get all mad and back on the RAG on MY account, JACK.

Trump has a GREAT record to run on, one of the BEST EVER. Not everyone gets their "news" from CNN. Out of control pandemic? Are you OFF, JACK? Do you ever get dizzy from trying to SPIN so much, JACK? Ever hear of an IN CONTROL pandemic, JACK? Nations the world over are still fighting the thing, most doing far worse than us, many thought they were past it are getting hit again.

TRY READING THE FUCKING NEWS, JACK. Give that right hand a rest.

News flash for ya, Jack. 4 million infections is GOOD when you have over 328 MILLION people and no vaccine in sight. And 150K dead? Sounds bad until you realize that just now begins to exceed many common causes like electrocution, Alzheimer's and radiation, EVERY FREEKING YEAR.

JACK.

Freaky..the one hit wonder. I always thought you were a moron but I never pegged you for a true believin Kool-Aid drinker. Oh well, just give us a heads up if it tastes funny.
Again, I don't know what news you read or watch but even a lot of the right wing rags agree the Trump administration's response to the virus is bad. I do read the news.
And it's bad...for Trump and the Republicans. Now don't get me wrong, I love seeing people like you drag the party of "getting nothing done" down for the third count this November.
Warms my heart. But, people like you need to shut up and follow the guidelines so the rest of us can get back to something approaching normal.

Now as far as the US doing well as opposed to other countries? Man, you need to stop doing meth. It's really messing with your ability to function. Or think...if that's something you even do. :)

View attachment 366839

When he won by a mile.

Damn.

and 150K dead.

You might as well claim his record contains a mountains sized meteor striking the earth.

I can't believe you TDS moron believes blaming Trump for COVID is a good argument.

Uh...don't know what reality you live in, but a majority of Americans DO blame him for the response to the virus.

Forum List

Back