Kelly to oversee most Cabinet travel

What's even more pathetic is those who are saying that Price simply made a mistake because he's new to the office.

Nope, sorry....................Price is a person who has been in Congress since 2006 and has also been one of the main ones to call out others over wasteful government spending.

Price didn't make a mistake. Maybe he thought because he knew the rules, he could figure out how to take advantage without getting caught. Well......he got caught.

political crooks have been milking taxpayers and using their job status to high-roll for so long they see it as part of the job.

we let them - they do it.

if taxpayers knew how many times they paid $10K a night just so some old fart politician could have an orgasm on a 25 year old models tits they would really be happy they elected them ..

political crooks have been milking taxpayers and using their job status to high-roll for so long they see it as part of the job.

if taxpayers knew how many times they paid $10K a night just so some old fart politician could have an orgasm on a 25 year old models tits they would really be happy they elected them ..

I read somewhere that 96% of congressional seats last mid-term, were retained by incumbents......Although I well know that some good people would be impacted, I am all for term limits to bring back sanity to the rabid corruption.

I read somewhere that 96% of congressional seats last mid-term, were retained by incumbents......Although I well know that some good people would be impacted, I am all for term limits to bring back sanity to the rabid corruption.
Nope...then we have no choice to retain those we like.

I'm proponent of term limits.

1 crook holding his job for 25 years ? theres no way to know how much $$$ got spent on waste.

Well, considering that Trump doesn't think he has to follow the rules, I guess the rest of his cabinet members think so as well.

The question that arises regarding the above is this:

How can a Congress with an approval rating in the teens,manage to get 96% re-election stats???

Boy do I agree with you on that. Interestingly enough obummer cabinet members likewise used charter flights for their travel on many occasions. Not a peep out of anyone about those. I guess politics takes precedence over the taxpayers with most progressives.

Boy do I agree with you on that. Interestingly enough obummer cabinet members likewise used charter flights for their travel on many occasions. Not a peep out of anyone about those. I guess politics takes precedence over the taxpayers with most progressives.

If you remember, the MSM had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to cover Hillary's email crimes.

Forum List

Back