Trump's big heart. Stricken ex-beauty queen emotionally thanks Trump

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Trumps big heart...

former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Young -- who told Trump she is suffering from an incurable illness -- emotionally thanked the billionaire developer for helping her and her young son financially.
"I wanted to thank you," Young said as she stood up in the crowd at the campaign event in Janesville, Wisconsin.

"Because through you and your organizations, my son, who is Mexican-American, seven years old...and just being able to stand on that stage with you in 2005, and the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son when he graduates high school with a full ride to college."
"I remember that. Such a beautiful woman," Trump said.

Young says she is suffering from autonomic failure, which causes parts of the nervous system to shut down, and that the disease is incurable.
She recalled that when she was hospitalized, Trump wrote her a letter in which he called her "the bravest woman I know."

Former Miss USA contestant brings out rarely seen soft side in Donald Trump at Wisconsin rally - CNNPolitics.com

former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Young -- who told Trump she is suffering from an incurable illness -- emotionally thanked the billionaire developer for helping her and her young son financially.
"I wanted to thank you," Young said as she stood up in the crowd at the campaign event in Janesville, Wisconsin.

"Because through you and your organizations, my son, who is Mexican-American, seven years old...and just being able to stand on that stage with you in 2005, and the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son when he graduates high school with a full ride to college."

Young says she is suffering from autonomic failure, which causes parts of the nervous system to shut down, and that the disease is incurable.
She recalled that when she was hospitalized, Trump wrote her a letter in which he called her "the bravest woman I know."

Former Miss USA contestant brings out rarely seen soft side in Donald Trump at Wisconsin rally - CNNPolitics.com

"rarely seen soft side", and a phony one he keeps just for the cameras, too. Tool.

The Trump I know....:cool:

Gosh, just goes to show that some people will do ANYTHING for money. Marla Maples and Ivana Trump to this day keep their mouths shut about the bastard because he sends them.....money. Tool.

What a gag order can do to keep the ex-wives from spilling the beans!

He better hope no judge ever opens those divorce records because it will sink him quickly!

Gosh, just goes to show that some people will do ANYTHING for money. Marla Maples and Ivana Trump to this day keep their mouths shut about the bastard because he sends them.....money. Tool.

He better hope no judge ever opens those divorce records because it will sink him quickly!

Obama was elected to the senate using those types of sleazy tactics. Liberals are sleazy, nasty, people, who cant win on issues. They need the sleaze ,they love the gutter, the Clintons are gutter rats

David Axelrod-- Gets Obama's opponent's sealed divorce records opened up

Obama was elected to the senate using those types of sleazy tactics. Liberals are sleazy, nasty, people, who cant win on issues. They need the sleaze ,they love the gutter, the Clintons are gutter rats

Yeah and Trump never acted like a Democrat, right!?!

I mean thank God he never called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby ", insulted Ted Cruz wife and accuse Ted Cruz father of helping to kill JFK because had he, well then he is like the typical Democrat and let remember Donald Trump never utter anything about President Obama birth records nor did he ever investigate it either, right!?!

I mean thank God he never called Ted Cruz " Canadian Anchor Baby ", insulted Ted Cruz wife and accuse Ted Cruz father of helping to kill JFK because had he, well then he is like the typical Democrat and let remember Donald Trump never utter anything about President Obama birth records nor did he ever investigate it either, right!?!

You're such a petty little liberal..Stick to the issues boy

How...*sniff...sweet.

I answered your response with facts and now you are calling me a petty Liberal!?!

God fuck yourself kunt!

I first was responding to the other poster comment and you then responded to me, so get that through your thick head bitch!

Now I am not going to click your partisan video because it is the same bullshit to spin your boy as some innocent victim when in truth the fucker is a lying birther piece of shit that was good friends with the Clinton's until he became the GOP newest retard of the month!

Also if you don't like me throwing back in your face that you and Donald John Trump are just like those you bitch about then stop acting like the Liberals you hate you worthless fuck!

Isn't she lucky to have become ill just as his presidential campaign was needing a PR boost. Imagine how bad it would be for her if her illness had struck at another time when he couldn't exploit it like he has.

Isn't she lucky to have become ill just as his presidential campaign was needing a PR boost. Imagine how bad it would be for her if her illness had struck at another time when he couldn't exploit it like he has.

She "became ill" long before Trump was running genius:slap:

I answered your response with facts and now you are calling me a petty Liberal!?!

God fuck yourself kunt!

I first was responding to the other poster comment and you then responded to me, so get that through your thick head bitch!

Now I am not going to click your partisan video because it is the same bullshit to spin your boy as some innocent victim when in truth the fucker is a lying birther piece of shit that was good friends with the Clinton's until he became the GOP newest retard of the month!

Also if you don't like me throwing back in your face that you and Donald John Trump are just like those you bitch about then stop acting like the Liberals you hate you worthless fuck!

Like i said, nasty, angry liberals. ...You're a prime example of who,and what they really are :cuckoo:

What exactly did he do, and when did Trump do all those wonderful things for her?

What exactly did he do, and when did Trump do all those wonderful things for her?

Years ago..The Trumps will watch her kid if shes not around:cool:

Last edited:

The dishonest screw over shot away all his credibility, and that was in the eighties.

The dishonest screw over shot away all his credibility, and that was in the eighties.

What country are you from?:dunno:

"rarely seen soft side", and a phony one he keeps just for the cameras, too. Tool.

Seems the same applies to the hildabitch, harsh, condescending bitch until a camera show up. Then it's all peaches and cream. The difference is Trump hasn't jeopardized national security or lied to congress.

Forum List

Back