Trump's Best Line and The Defining Moment In This Election

If that's what you admire, it's not saying much about you. Sure, make money. But pay your taxes like everyone else. If everyone were "smart" like Trump, this country would grind to a halt. Of course, in order to be "smart" like Trump, you've got to be enormously wealthy and have a very expensive accountant. So most of us don't have that choice.

You liberals need to realize that the existing tax code exists for a reason; to define what is the fair share of taxes that people and corporations should pay.

If a corporation or person works that system to their own advantage and minimizes the tax they pay, that is what everyone tries to do. It is legal to pay more than you owe if that is what you want to do and you dont need to use the tax code for that.

But please cut out the attacks on people legally using the existing rules to reduce their taxes. That is like criticizing someone for FOLLOWING THE LAW.

When the government can stop going after conservative political opponents and start focusing on the real cheaters who BREAK THE LAW by not paying what they do OWE, then maybe we can address people who legally reduce what they have to pay.

Till then you are merely engaging in plain old Dimbocrat hypocrisy.
Jim, if what Trump is doing to avoid paying taxes is 100% legal, why has he been under audit for the past 15 years? He even said last night, Why me? Why not everyone else I know?
Because you're crooked, Donald. The IRS has caught you before and they know it, too.
What the IRS does is review the returns and when someone -- oops -- actually owes $ when they "thought" they didn't, the IRS just gets them to resubmit their return with the $ that's owed. That's how it's done. No one gets arrested.
Instead of slinging your Depends around in authority, link us to where the IRS has fined him for income tax evasion. If you can't you just look stupid.
It's not "evasion." I already told you that. They have you correct the form and submit your check. Voila, all fixed.

Trump clearly understands the laws, business, how to create jobs and how to effectively run a business and negotiate deals.

False.

Trump has been accused of breaking the laws many times (including mafia connections), has engaged in many dishonest business practices (Including corporate lobbying), and has screwed his employees over (including illegal immigrant labor).

Bill has been accused of Rape. DOes that make him a rapist?

LOL!!!

Well he is a proven serial sexual harasser. He's a pervert asshole.

If that's what you admire, it's not saying much about you. Sure, make money. But pay your taxes like everyone else. If everyone were "smart" like Trump, this country would grind to a halt. Of course, in order to be "smart" like Trump, you've got to be enormously wealthy and have a very expensive accountant. So most of us don't have that choice.

You liberals need to realize that the existing tax code exists for a reason; to define what is the fair share of taxes that people and corporations should pay.

If a corporation or person works that system to their own advantage and minimizes the tax they pay, that is what everyone tries to do. It is legal to pay more than you owe if that is what you want to do and you dont need to use the tax code for that.

But please cut out the attacks on people legally using the existing rules to reduce their taxes. That is like criticizing someone for FOLLOWING THE LAW.

When the government can stop going after conservative political opponents and start focusing on the real cheaters who BREAK THE LAW by not paying what they do OWE, then maybe we can address people who legally reduce what they have to pay.

Jim, if what Trump is doing to avoid paying taxes is 100% legal, why has he been under audit for the past 15 years? He even said last night, Why me? Why not everyone else I know?
Because you're crooked, Donald. The IRS has caught you before and they know it, too.
What the IRS does is review the returns and when someone -- oops -- actually owes $ when they "thought" they didn't, the IRS just gets them to resubmit their return with the $ that's owed. That's how it's done. No one gets arrested.
Instead of slinging your Depends around in authority, link us to where the IRS has fined him for income tax evasion. If you can't you just look stupid.
mnpz2yh3xjqrnrf3rkok.jpg

It's not "evasion." I already told you that. They have you correct the form and submit your check. Voila, all fixed.
Fascinating, except that you forgot to post the particulars. What did he neglect to do, for how much and when?

When presented with your own logic applied to Bill, you suddenly changed your logic. Your claim of not supporting BIll is not credible.

I do not care for your strawman on Bill Clinton. Donald Trump settled for more than he regularly sues for. He was not only accused, but he also admitted guilt.

Why bother repeating myself though, because you are not going to listen. You are an intellectually dishonest idiot. Stop being such a worthless tool.

Pointing out the hypocrisy of your double standard is not a strawman.

You are a liar.

And how much in fines and penalties has he paid, how many times has he been conviction of tax fraud and tax evasion, how many times has he been charged with tax evasion or fraud?

The best moment of the night was a small one liner delivered by Donald Trump. When Hillary was attempting to slam Trump on not paying Federal taxes Trump chimes in with, "That makes me smart". What a great line and why I'm voting for Trump! If Hillary is so upset about laws favoring business then why hasn't she or her husband done anything about it? After all, they've been in government for 60+ years together. Does she not understand it's Trump's job as a business owner to MAKE MONEY. Trump clearly understands the laws, business, how to create jobs and how to effectively run a business and negotiate deals. As Trump said in the debate, it's about time someone with business knowledge run this country!

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
I think when he admitted he stiffs his workers. I've been writing about it here on the USMB for a couple of months and the Trump minions have been calling me a liar.

Now they can sniff my shorts. Sniff Sniff.

Trump is a conservative Republican in New York; it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Trump's 12 Years of Audits 'Very Unusual,' Ex-IRS Agent Says

And how much in fines and penalties has he paid, how many times has he been conviction of tax fraud and tax evasion, how many times has he been charged with tax evasion or fraud?
You'd have to ask him. I am just connecting the dots, as you are with the Clinton Foundation, in assuming the smoke means there's a fire somewhere.

Trump is a conservative Republican in New York; it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

Trump's 12 Years of Audits 'Very Unusual,' Ex-IRS Agent Says
Thanks for the article bearing me out. Your reason, however, is bullshit.

Stunning how Hillary supporters are bashing a businessman over taxes while he merely followed the law to make his business money. It just proves liberals have no clue and want a free ride. So you liberals think this is going to change by voting for the status quo in Hillary? This is one of the main reasons why you would want to voter for an outsider who knows the system better than anyone.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!

Stunning how Hillary supporters are bashing a businessman over taxes while he merely followed the law to make his business money. It just proves liberals have no clue and want a free ride. So you liberals think this is going to change by voting for the status quo in Hillary? This is one of the main reasons why you would want to voter for an outsider who knows the system better than anyone.

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
What's so stunning about criticizing a billionaire taking a free ride on the American public? Does he use our roads, our courts, enjoy our prosperity? Why is he too special to pay his way?

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
What's so stunning about criticizing a billionaire taking a free ride on the American public? Does he use our roads, our courts, enjoy our prosperity? Why is he toospecial to pay his way?
Who says he hasn't payed any taxes? He didn't. Liberals say that but they don't care what's true or not. Meanwhile Hillary has lived almost exclusively off of the public titty and you think that's building roads?

TRUMP/PENCE 2016!!!
What's so stunning about criticizing a billionaire taking a free ride on the American public? Does he use our roads, our courts, enjoy our prosperity? Why is he too special to pay his way?

He's using the existing laws. Why are you liberals so mad at someone for using existing laws to make money? Hillary and Bill Clinton were in the White House for 8 years. What did they do to change these laws? You fail to mention the thousands of people who have jobs because of Trump. You fail to mention the skylines he's built. All you whine about is the American tax code which he simply uses. It's a ridiculous argument. Trump didn't make the tax laws. But he certainly knows how the system works and is better qualified to create jobs and to fix the tax system.

Well fellow Trump supporters, it looks like we have to thank Liberals. Clearly they all sit down with their taxes each year and try to figure out ways to pay more money to the local and federal governments. I had not idea liberals were so generous with their money.

"Smart" about not paying taxes was a terrible line for somebody who is advocating to lower them because they're too high. Truman's best moments came when he talked about the one-sided trade deals.

You'd have to ask him. I am just connecting the dots, as you are with the Clinton Foundation, in assuming the smoke means there's a fire somewhere.

So you are saying that only Trump would know if he was convicted or even charged? That is a matter of public record, so please look it up because I found nothing, prove yourself right. You connect the wrong dots you get the wrong picture.

As far as the Clinton Foundation? What illegal activities are they involved in? Not sure if they are involved in any illegal activity that I could find. So I guess I can connect the dots and you aren't able to.

Forum List

Back