Next Victim, Crooked Hillary's Running Mate

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Folks, we all know The Donald was very conservative and polite at last night's debate and will receive additional endorsements for being so. But do you realize Mike Pence is going against that ridiculous idiot Crooked Hillary hired as a running mate. Folks, get ready for a schonging all the qu33rs on MSNBC will not be able to do anyting about. I was not that impressed with Pence when The Donald first selected him, but despite some issue differences, he is badass and is going to fucking destroy Kaine AND Crooked Hillary.

Folks, we all know The Donald was very conservative and polite at last night's debate and will receive additional endorsements for being so. But do you realize Mike Pence is going against that ridiculous idiot Crooked Hillary hired as a running mate. Folks, get ready for a schonging all the qu33rs on MSNBC will not be able to do anyting about. I was not that impressed with Pence when The Donald first selected him, but despite some issue differences, he is badass and is going to fucking destroy Kaine AND Crooked Hillary.
When is that debate scheduled?

Really curious how the qu33r apologists on MSNBC are going to address Kaine's butthurtness. Is it the first half/second half bullshit or just that Kaine is a delusional mental case like Crooked Hillary who thinks that sleeping a week before a debate and memorizing cheesy one liners is a win and deserving of being Vice President. :p

Seems like every candidate, especially the ones who weren't there are declaring victory. So how do you determine who is a victim?

I am sorry Avatar4321 WTF are you trying to say?

Ahhh ... Tim Kaine. It's been a long time since I worked in the same (now defunct) law firm as Kaine. He's been aiming for the White House for decades ... working his way up the Dem ladder. I have no use for him and his politics.

Tell us more about Pence, specifically why you think he's a badass? I have not done any research on the man but when I hear someone described as a badass I like it. I'm fine he if foot stomps Hillary's VP to the ground, then kicks dirt in his face while laughing.

Tell us more about Pence, specifically why you think he's a badass? I have not done any research on the man but when I hear someone described as a badass I like it. I'm fine he if foot stomps Hillary's VP to the ground, then kicks dirt in his face while laughing.

I had the pleasure of meeting Pence, he had his wife with him and when he shook my hand he made a point of introducing his wife to me. It impressed me that was the first thing he did, very family orientated and a true conservative

Thank you for telling us how things look in the Alt Universe.

Meanwhile, back on planet earth, Trump got his ass kicked.

Election over. Hilary wins.

I had the pleasure of meeting Pence, he had his wife with him and when he shook my hand he made a point of introducing his wife to me. It impressed me that was the first thing he did, very family orientated and a true conservative
Did trump --- another very family orientated and a true conservative --- introduce you to all of his wives when you met and fawned all over him too?

No, the election is not over.

They are old.

Either or both could have a stroke or die in their sleep tonight.

Wowsa, anyone watching Pence on FOX right. Dayem. So cool, calm and collected. All while schlonging Crooked Hillary and the douchebag she asked to join her. Tim Kaine get your doctors to tweak your diabetes medicine and give you a sedative like they did to Crooked Hillary! :p

Wowsa, anyone watching Pence on FOX right. Dayem. So cool, calm and collected. All while schlonging Crooked Hillary and the douchebag she asked to join her. Tim Kaine get your doctors to tweak your diabetes medicine and give you a sedative like they did to Crooked Hillary! :p
You know that Pence would lock away the Snouters if he could.

Pence has the charisma of a rice cracker, and he just isn't very bright. He got where he did by being a bland pretty boy conservative in a conservative state, one who will predictably do what TheParty wants, without any dangerous independent thinking.

Kaine, he's the opposite.

So, Kaine will schlong Pence just as thoroughly as Clinton schlonged his boss.

And the Trump-losers are going to get to enjoy losing again in a most humiliating fashion. But then, they're probably used to it by now. Indeed, they'd all probably feel empty inside if everyone wasn't constantly laughing at them for being such losers.

Did trump --- another very family orientated and a true conservative --- introduce you to all of his wives when you met and fawned all over him too?

Did Hillary introduce you to all the women Bill has humped like a pig?

Forum List

Back