Trump's Attacks on First Amendment Smells Like Fascism

The Liar in Chief continues his attacks on the free press. That is what fascist leaders have done ever since fascism was created. It is the first and most important tenet of fascism. It is what makes adoption of other tenets of fascism possible.

It is not the government's job to decide what and how a free society reports and transmits news and opinion, especially news and opinion about political issues.

President Trump puts out and promotes more misinformation, lies, and fake news than any American President in history. It is what he is best known for and will be his legacy. The President is the last person in a free society that should be lecturing about fake news and the last person in a free society that should be attempting to restrict the free press.

Trump's suggestion that the press should be investigated by Congress is an attempt to make a fascist tenet acceptable.

Obama already sailed that boat of lies. Sorry.

Truly the lies of Faux News certainly filled the sails of the Obama Schooner.. Accusation of a foreign birth, giving guns to drug cartels, using the IRS, 'You didn't build that', Stand Down Orders, and watching a 7 hour battle in Benghazi, are but a few of the phony scandals Faux convinced their viewer were gospel truth. Many will still try and argue the phony points to this day.

LOL, most of the things you listed actually happened, we may never know where Obama was really born since he managed to have his grandmother die after she said he was born in Kenya.

you think its funny? she said he was born in Kenya, he makes an emergency trip to Hawaii to see her, she dies the next day. Coincidence??? we will never know.
LOL

I gotta see that link

Attacks? What attacks. It wasn't that long ago that Barry Hussein's administration illegally monitored the actions of Fox reporter Ed Henry. The Obama administration considered a law ironically called the "fairness doctrine" (aka Hush Rush) that would have forced right wing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda during broadcast time and Hussein took the time to insult Sean Hannity in public in a sound bite that Sean broadcasts from time to time. Don't forget the time CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. While Ed Henry was intimidated it was Fox reporter James Rosen who was under (illegal) surveillance by the Hussein administration.

Last edited:
The media has become a clear and present danger to everyone's life, liberty, and safety.
So...really? What are you going to do about it?
nice comeback.
It's a legitimate question....if someone perceives a big problem ("a clear and present danger"), I'd like to hear what they think they should do about it.

Or is this just a bitch-session?
really, what difference would it make? the left will create threads like this and call someone fascist. I mean literally, the left have lost their minds. Including the media. the facts are not important in a lib world. See this happened in July, why did it come out when it did? it was meant to distract people from Trump's visit to Las Vegas and comforting the victims and their families. Disgusting assholes.

The Liar in Chief continues his attacks on the free press. That is what fascist leaders have done ever since fascism was created. It is the first and most important tenet of fascism. It is what makes adoption of other tenets of fascism possible.

It is not the government's job to decide what and how a free society reports and transmits news and opinion, especially news and opinion about political issues.

President Trump puts out and promotes more misinformation, lies, and fake news than any American President in history. It is what he is best known for and will be his legacy. The President is the last person in a free society that should be lecturing about fake news and the last person in a free society that should be attempting to restrict the free press.

Trump's suggestion that the press should be investigated by Congress is an attempt to make a fascist tenet acceptable.

Truly the lies of Faux News certainly filled the sails of the Obama Schooner.. Accusation of a foreign birth, giving guns to drug cartels, using the IRS, 'You didn't build that', Stand Down Orders, and watching a 7 hour battle in Benghazi, are but a few of the phony scandals Faux convinced their viewer were gospel truth. Many will still try and argue the phony points to this day.

LOL, most of the things you listed actually happened, we may never know where Obama was really born since he managed to have his grandmother die after she said he was born in Kenya.

you think its funny? she said he was born in Kenya, he makes an emergency trip to Hawaii to see her, she dies the next day. Coincidence??? we will never know.

I think your response was funny, yes. Not his grandmother dying. You know the woman who raised him simply never said he was born in Kenya.

Not
Attacks? What attacks. It wasn't that long ago that Barry Hussein's administration illegally monitored the actions of Fox reporter Ed Henry. The Obama administration considered a law ironically called the "fairness doctrine" (aka Hush Rush) that would have forced right wing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda during broadcast time and Hussein took the time to insult Sean Hannity in public in a sound bite that Sean broadcasts from time to time. Don't forget the time CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election. While Ed Henry was intimidated it was Fox reporter James Rosen who was under (illegal) surveillance by the Hussein administration.
Not only James Rosen, but Rosen's parents too. It's classic mob behavior to get to families.

Attacks? What attacks. It wasn't that long ago that Barry Hussein's administration illegally monitored the actions and illegally searched the residence of Fox reporter Ed Henry. The Obama administration considered a law ironically called the "fairness doctrine" (aka Hush Rush) that would have forced right wing talk radio to broadcast left wing propaganda during broadcast time and Hussein took the time to insult Sean Hannity in public in a sound bite that Sean broadcasts from time to time. Don't forget the time CBS used forged documents to try to influence a presidential election.

So getting a subpoena for records during an investigation is illegal now?

The Fairness Doctrine was declared constitutional and never require anything like equal time for opposing views. What it did was disallow broadcasters on public airwaves to propagate a singular perspective, like they're doing now. But the nation has such eclectic sources of news now a days many people don't believe it is necessary.

Hannity is a clown.

Bush was given preferential treatment getting into the National Guard. The information in the document they used was never proven to be false either.

I think your response was funny, yes. Not his grandmother dying. You know the woman who raised him simply never said he was born in Kenya.
I still find it ironic that the person that provided the birth certificate from Hawaii is now dead. hmmmmmmmmmm

So, it looks like other than a few random nut jobs and hardcore cultists, all the sane and educated folks agree that trump is a fascist moron.

So, it looks like other than a few random nut jobs and hardcore cultists, all the sane and educated folks agree that trump is a fascist moron.

That's the best you got, you cheap, dime store hack?

Does that mean you disagree with the comment?

it means your comment is about as empty as your head.

I noted you didn't actually respond to my reply to your idiotic post.

I have not seen any posts that addressed the OP in an educated fashion. Lots of "What about" posts and even some birther stuff, but nothing that challenges attacking the free press not being a tenet of fascism. Nothing about the government attacking the free press as being appropriate that contains serious content. All I see is angry trumpers lamely trying to defend our fake news promoting Liar in Chief who is desperate to neutralize the free press from reporting his moronic behavior and the constant lies he spews.
So, is neutralizing the free press a tenet of fascism or not?

Did Trump say Congress should investigate the press? On the other hand, Congress is already investigating Facebook and youTube.

Stalinists use the press for propaganda organs, and that's exactly the arrangement we currently have between the DNC and the fake media.

I have not seen any posts that addressed the OP in an educated fashion. Lots of "What about" posts and even some birther stuff, but nothing that challenges attacking the free press not being a tenet of fascism. Nothing about the government attacking the free press as being appropriate that contains serious content. All I see is angry trumpers lamely trying to defend our fake news promoting Liar in Chief who is desperate to neutralize the free press from reporting his moronic behavior and the constant lies he spews.

Responding to the press is not neutralizing it. Again show me when the goons start ripping up the press rooms, or the cyber-goons start destroying the press websites then you can bitch about fascism.

Saying "the press sucks and is biased" is not neutralizing it.

Responding to the press is not neutralizing it. Again show me when the goons start ripping up the press rooms, or the cyber-goons start destroying the press websites then you can bitch about fascism.

Any criticism of liberals is a crime against humanity.

self proclamation makes you a bigger moron

sounds more like the press wants to silence opposing stories. That they are sooooooo righteous you can't say my story is fake when it is!!!! LOL the stupid fks.

Last edited:

so you are saying:

obama did not use the IRS against conservatives (or at least his admin)
fast n furious is a lie
he never said "you didn't build that" which he meant to say it's a "cooperative effort" but came out "your success is dependant on someone else"
never ordered soldiers to stand down or watched beghazi unfold

before i go on - i want to make sure of what you're saying or at least trying to.

sounds more like the press wants to silence opposing stories. That they are sooooooo righteous you can't say my story is fake!!!! LOL the stupid fks.

They have been too used to being the only game in town, and to having non-progressives back down when confronted.

How better to solidify power than to call the free press into contempt

Do not believe what they say...they are not to be trusted
I am the only one you can trust, Believe me

All he is doing is calling out the media when they lie. I do not understand why you want a government controlled media that only gives out what the govt tells them to publish. That, my little friend is fascism and tyranny. A biased media is a danger to our freedom, a lying media is a danger to our freedom.

Media that tells the truth is what we need. True journalism died 20 years ago. Today's media is nothing but a mouthpiece for one or the other side, mostly the left.

Actually, the media is calling Trump out when he lies

Every day

opinions are not lies, they are opinions. I understand that the corrupt media is desperate to find a way to bring Trump down, but with every try they only make themselves look like idiots.

Now, if you want to talk about lying to the public.

"if you like your plan you can keep it"
"the average family will save $2500 per year"
"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky"
"I never sent classified material over my personal e-mail"
"mine will be the most transparent administration in history"

need I continue?

Forum List

Back