Thoughts & Prayers

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
ou gave your thoughts and prayers after the U.T. clock tower shooting in 1966 (16 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Columbine shooting in 1999(13 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Atlanta day trader shooting also in 1999(12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007 (32 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Ft. Hood shooting in 2009 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Tucson shooting which killed a federal judge and injured a U.S. Congresswoman in 2011 (6 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Sandy Hook shooting of mostly 6 & 7 year olds in 2012 (27 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Aurora theater shooting also in 2012 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Pulse Nightclub shooting in 2016 (49 killed);

And you've given your thoughts and prayers after the Las Vegas killing mere days ago in 2017 (59 killed).

I know it's too soon to discuss gun control but it's always too early. So let's not discuss gun control so soon on the heels of the latest shooting but do keep those thoughts and prayers coming.

There might be one commonality with all or most of those shootings. The perpetrator was taking Big Pharma's synthetic drugs, but few ever speak of it.

Strange...no?

"Thoughts and prayers" is just a polite way of saying....Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway

ou gave your thoughts and prayers after the U.T. clock tower shooting in 1966 (16 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Columbine shooting in 1999(13 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Atlanta day trader shooting also in 1999(12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Virginia Tech shooting in 2007 (32 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Ft. Hood shooting in 2009 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Tucson shooting which killed a federal judge and injured a U.S. Congresswoman in 2011 (6 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Sandy Hook shooting of mostly 6 & 7 year olds in 2012 (27 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Aurora theater shooting also in 2012 (12 killed);

You gave your thoughts and prayers after the Pulse Nightclub shooting in 2016 (49 killed);

And you've given your thoughts and prayers after the Las Vegas killing mere days ago in 2017 (59 killed).

I know it's too soon to discuss gun control but it's always too early. So let's not discuss gun control so soon on the heels of the latest shooting but do keep those thoughts and prayers coming.
We'll give you our thoughts and Prayers when we get full-autos in the near future.
:beer:

Pussy

After much praying and genuflection, I can report that I keep my guns in my gun safe, don't loan them out to any liberal crackpots and maintain strict control of my guns at all times.

"Thoughts and prayers" is just a polite way of saying....Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway
Okay, I'll not use code talk.......... Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway. :eusa_whistle:
go shoot yourself fn repub ah
Could you try that again in English? If you're able..........
Too triggered to speak coherently. Oh wait.

There might be one commonality with all or most of those shootings. The perpetrator was taking Big Pharma's synthetic drugs, but few ever speak of it.

Strange...no?

Not strange at all. And you will never here of it because all the ruling class in DC get huge amounts of money to say nothing.

Okay, I'll not use code talk.......... Go fuck yourself, we are not going to do anything about it anyway. :eusa_whistle:
go shoot yourself fn repub ah
Could you try that again in English? If you're able..........
Too triggered to speak coherently. Oh wait.
Ngiyazi, ngingumuntu owesabekayo.

After much praying and genuflection, I can report that I keep my guns in my gun safe, don't loan them out to any liberal crackpots and maintain strict control of my guns at all times.

Do you still masturbate to them?

Obviously, "thoughts and prayers" have done NOTHING to curb the military and war-like .curbing of such weapons that rack up even larger body counts....

I'm tired of lame statements by gun toting cultists.....ACTION is now needed

Before the full body count has been completed is too soon. This might be the fastest politicians have ever raced to politicize a shooting.

That being said...

IMO there is not one single piece of legislation that can be proposed that would have stopped the Vegas shooting from happening or that would prevent any such shootings in the future.

I consider myself Conservative, and I know some fellow conservatives may disagree with me here, but just because that is a fact should not mean steps can not be taken to try to minimize violence. Here's a few ideas / areas that could be looked at -

AUTOMATIC WEAPONS:
No one can walk into a gun shop or gun show and buy an 'automatic' weapon...but for about $99 you can buy a kit on-line that will help you convert your Semi-' into an 'Auto'.
- Regulating the sale / ownership of these could be addressed.

BUMP STOCKS:
Who really needs a kit to turn their 'Semi' into an 'Auto' when you can purchase and use a BUMP STOCK. This gun stock is designed to slide to accommodate and USE the recoil to fire multiple consecutive rounds without losing stability / accuracy.

BACKGROUND CHECKS:
The term 'Gun Show Loophole is not accurate. The real issue is a 'private citizen / seller loophole'. Some states to not require private citizens to conduct background checks before selling their weapons.
-- Example / Admitted fictitious but gets the point across: Part of the problem is the idea of how does 'Farmer Bubba' do a background check on his farmer neighbor 'Wilbur' in order to sell 'Wilbur' his .22 / .410 for squirrel hunting.

ARMOR PIERCING ROUNDS:
"It's perfectly legal to possess, purchase, sell or shoot armor piercing ammunition. It's not legal to manufacture or import armor piercing ammunition. In order to manufacture AP rounds, you have to hold a type 10 FFL (18 USC sec. 922(a)(7))."
-
Arguments FOR being able to buy armor piercing rounds include 'Constitutional Right', reference to a 'militia' ...and these days if you are going to fight against Rooskies of Iranians invading in tanks and body armor you need armor piercing rounds. Then there are the times when you are deer hunting and come across Bambi wearing a flak vest. :p
- Regulating the sale / ownership of these could be addressed.

SUPPRESSORS (NOT 'SILENCERS'):
When you hear 'silencer' most people can't help but think about 'Assassins' and the such. DON'T! Some were making fun of gun owners who claim they want them for hearing protection. It's not that far-fetched. Ever see people shooting at a gun range - they are wearing hearing protection. If you are a hunter and you are worried about your hearing you don't want to be wearing those headsets (or earplugs) walking through the woods. If you're not a hunter you may say 'BS', but it can be argued.

Strange...no?

Not strange at all. And you will never here of it because all the ruling class in DC get huge amounts of money to say nothing.
Exactly. Yet millions of Americans think we need a ruling class.

Forum List

Back