Trumpism is really what won this week's elections

Think about this too: Youngkin's opponent as well as everyone who campaigned for him, did everything they could to make the race about Trump. They tried every way they could to tie Youngkin to Trump.

So what happened? He still won.

He won in spite of his opponent attempting to attach some negative association with Trumpism. He won regardless of the fact that his opponents claimed he was just another extension of Trumpism.

But the voters of Virginia didn't really care. Apparently, they had no problem with Trumpism, did they?

Think about this too: Youngkin's opponent as well as everyone who campaigned for him, did everything they could to make the race about Trump. They tried every way they could to tie Youngkin to Trump.

He won in spite of his opponent attempting to attach some negative association with Trumpism. He won regardless of the fact that his opponents claimed he was just another extension of Trumpism.

But the voters of Virginia didn't really care. Apparently, they had no problem with Trumpism, did they?
Are you assuming that voters believed the political attack ads they they saw? Do you really think people actually take those things seriously?

He did not want to supply his opponent with ammunition since he (Mc Jackoff) had already made it about Trump.
So much for the kingmaker. Ok if you can keep him off the stage, but poison standing beside you.

And that is what is scaring the crap out of the Democrats. They thought they might win re-election by tapping into Trump-hatred, but they see that doesn’t work. That leaves them with:

1) calling their opponent and all who vote for them racists

2) promoting their anti-American policies - incentivizing illegal immigration, disincentivizing work, going soft on criminals, and of course spewing disdain for “whiteness”

Are you assuming that voters believed the political attack ads they they saw? Do you really think people actually take those things seriously?

No. I believe the voters didn't really give a crap if Youngkin had some association with Trumpism. They simply didn't care.

That's how bad off you Democrats are at this point. And throw Biden's clusterfuck in the mix, you have a real problem.

Good luck. :laughing0301:

Paraphrasing a twitter post (not intentionally sought out because twitter is pretty much “whatever goes” as far as any true worth) but still worthy of the OP if legit- by some random guy who supposedly attended that “it had 2012 Romney supporters” in attendance.

If Romney Republicans find enough common ground (it’s certainly there) with Trump backers, Republicans will win next time around, assuming a valid 3rd party candidate doesn’t come in play by 2024.

No. I believe the voters didn't really give a crap if Youngkin had some association with Trumpism. They simply didn't care.

That's how bad off you Democrats are at this point. And throw Biden's clusterfuck in the mix, you have a real problem.

Good luck. :laughing0301:
Youngkin didn’t have his nose up Trumps ass like the DeSantis/MTG embarrassments. If His opponent was trying to paint him as a Trump guy then who gives a shit what the opponent says?! Nobody pays attention to that crap. VA was about schools. Not Trump not Biden… schools

And that is what is scaring the crap out of the Democrats. They thought they might win re-election by tapping into Trump-hatred, but they see that doesn’t work. That leaves them with:

1) calling their opponent and all who vote for them racists

2) promoting their anti-American policies - incentivizing illegal immigration, disincentivizing work, going soft on criminals, and of course spewing disdain for “whiteness”

The Democrat's "Racist/Bigot/Homophobe/Xenophobe/Republicans want to push granny's wheelchair off the cliff and make grampa eat dog food" thingy comes out every election. In varying amounts, but not necessarily in that order.

:laughing0301:

Youngkin didn’t have his nose up Trumps ass like the DeSantis/MTG embarrassments. If His opponent was trying to paint him as a Trump guy then who gives a shit what the opponent says?! Nobody pays attention to that crap. VA was about schools. Not Trump not Biden… schools

So DeSantis does though, right? And yet, you leftists are scared shitless of DeSantis.

So DeSantis does though, right? And yet, you leftists are scared shitless of DeSantis.
Scared shirtless?! What are you talking about? I feel embarrassment for the guy when I hear him talk but that’s about it… nothing to fear. You need to snap out of this fantasy land you're living in.

Scared shirtless?! What are you talking about? I feel embarrassment for the guy when I hear him talk but that’s about it… nothing to fear. You need to snap out of this fantasy land you're living in.

DeSantis, like Trump, would wreck your playhouse. Given a couple more years of Mr. PoopyPantsBiden, Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney could even win the election.

Don't kid yourself.

DeSantis, like Trump, would wreck your playhouse. Given a couple more years of Mr. PoopyPantsBiden, Jeb Bush or Mitt Romney could even win the election.

Don't kid yourself.
You got Trump and D’bag way too high on your jerk off pedestal. Trump did lose the house, senate and presidency to a geriatric after all. Most pathetic display of attempted leadership that I've ever seen. Yet people like you still take him seriously. How sad.

You got Trump and D’bag way too high on your jerk off pedestal. Trump did lose the house, senate and presidency to a geriatric after all. Most pathetic display of attempted leadership that I've ever seen. Yet people like you still take him seriously. How sad.
Trump did not lose. Your post is meaningless.

Trump didn't "lose" anything. it was stolen.

BTW, the GOP actually picked up some seats in the House and retained the Senate in 2020. No idea where you got that we lost the Senate, because that's where all your bills go to die.

:laughing0301:

The 4 people he endorsed won. I don't know if he endorsed the truck driver in NJ.
How many of them, did he show up on stage, where they could kiss the ring? Eh, zero. That's how many. They won in spite of the endorsement. All they had to do was keep him away.

How many of them, did he show up on stage, where they could kiss the ring? Eh, zero. That's how many. They won in spite of the endorsement. All they had to do was keep him away.

Doubt it. Since Trump never held a rally in VA, you'll never really know. All you can do is speculate, given the low amount of information that's coming through your sewer pipe.

Forum List

Back