Trumpism is really what won this week's elections

Awesome. The Virginia win was a cooly-coordinated combination of Trumpism on Youngkin's part, and restraint on Trump's part.

That's what ya call the old 1...2 knockout. The Dem's got their asses tag-teamed and they don't have a fuckin' clue what just happened to them.

:auiqs.jpg:

Doubt it. Since Trump never held a rally in VA, you'll never really know. All you can do is speculate, given the low amount of information that's coming through your sewer pipe.
Youngkin, told him "no thanks", as he preferred to have a chance to win.

Youngkin, told him "no thanks", as he preferred to have a chance to win.

Where does it say that? Do you have a direct quote from Youngkin?

He did say this, and I quote: “President Trump represents so much of why I’m running.” But as far I can find, he never told Trump that he didn't want his support.

Nothing is more credible than the words of a prostitute who couldn't spell cat if you spotted her tge C and T.
The only thing important to spell out was the signature on the trump organization check to keep it quiet before the 2016 election. I bet the spelling in accurate on Melania's new prenup with the faithless, cheating a-hole. Let's see, proved himself a repeated liar, one with no respect for an oath before God, and a co-conspirator in a hush money bribery scheme. Pretty impressive figurehead, you picked there, but that's OK. Screw around on your wife much? Just tell her you are a Trump Republican, so it's OK.

The only thing important to spell out was the signature on the trump organization check to keep it quiet before the 2016 election. I bet the spelling in accurate on Melania's new prenup with the faithless, cheating a-hole. Let's see, proved himself a repeated liar, one with no respect for an oath before God, and a co-conspirator in a hush money bribery scheme. Pretty impressive figurehead, you picked there, but that's OK. Screw around on your wife much? Just tell her you are a Trump Republican, so it's OK.

Wow. I almost believed there for awhile that you were actually a "moderate democrat."

Son, I'm disappointed. I am now opting out of your newsletter and signing up Manchin's and Sinema's.

Good day Sir.

Where does it say that? Do you have a direct quote from Youngkin?

He did say this, and I quote: “President Trump represents so much of why I’m running.” But as far I can find, he never told Trump that he didn't want his support.
He wanted the support, just without the presence, denying McAuliffe attempt to run against trump. Trump comes with too much baggage to have him on the stage with you. Republicans talking about making it a strategy. Certainly didn't hurt that McAuliffe, kind of sucks and told Virginian parents they had no business in their own kid's education.

He wanted the support, just without the presence, denying McAuliffe attempt to run against trump. Trump comes with too much baggage to have him on the stage with you. Republicans talking about making it a strategy. Certainly didn't hurt that McAuliffe, kind of sucks and told Virginian parents they had no business in their own kid's education.

Your inability to figure out why the Democrat lost is making you squirrelly, ain't it? :laughing0301:

Your inability to figure out why the Democrat lost is making you squirrelly, ain't it? :laughing0301:
I thought McAuliffe should have lost, personally. Just trying to help you figure out what Youngkin did correctly to make it happen. Republican pundits are saying similar.

"Trumpism is really what won"? Yeah, right.

Pretty pathetic even for a Tard. Just weeks ago, idiots like you were ranting that Trump ran the GOP and controlled an army of millions. In fact, take away Biddum's dubious election and Trump got more votes last year than any president ever! He GAINED millions of votes in a sea of negative media blasting, investigations, charges, hearings and impeachments!

Now after the unprecedented task of a retired marine with no political experience but running on a very "Trumplike" platform taking the governorship from a Clinton veteran ex-governor backed by the BIGGEST names, unlimited money and Clinton's personal election lawyer, you LOST. Thanks to Trump, the GOP had a near perfect turnout and the People have made their displeasure with the radical direction of the Dems LOUDLY known.

I thought McAuliffe should have lost, personally. Just trying to help you figure out what Youngkin did correctly to make it happen. Republican pundits are saying similar.

He won because the Trump was strong in that one. Trust the Trump.

May the Trump be with you. :laughing0301:

force.jpg

Last edited:
Trump didn't "lose" anything. it was stolen.

BTW, the GOP actually picked up some seats in the House and retained the Senate in 2020. No idea where you got that we lost the Senate, because that's where all your bills go to die.

:laughing0301:
Riiiiight and your buddy didn’t win VA either. It was totally stolen

Trump didn't "lose" anything. it was stolen.

BTW, the GOP actually picked up some seats in the House and retained the Senate in 2020. No idea where you got that we lost the Senate, because that's where all your bills go to die.

:laughing0301:
Thanks for schooling me on the Senate… I’ll just double check that with Leader McConnell… oh wait…

The reality is the election was stolen and people let them get away with it. It shows the total corruption Trump told us about.
I heard that there is a mountain of evidence that the VA race was rigged and stolen by the GOP don’t get too comfortable. A recall is coming

There is no such thing. They are fresh out of fair shakes.
Hey Lastamender and JGalt remeber the time that Ted Cruz rigged the primary and stole the election from Trump?!
Haha, y’all are total suckers! :)

Trumps tweet from 2016:
‘Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified’

Last edited:

Forum List

Back