Youngkin Caught with Man Who Posed in Racist Attire

A gracious concession, and the dumb OP is pissed that they didn't come to blows or exchange insults.
You Leftards love racists.
233B86A7-7F1E-4801-AEE0-E29EB28F5026.png

Ralph 'babykiller' Northam. POSSIBLY. the dumbest Virginia governor we have EVER had.
I hope someone "made him comfortable" while the people decided HIS FATE in this election...
Between the Dems regulation of gun rights and their post-birth abortion desires, their citizens said, ENOUGH!

I thought they'd post that thread where they accuse all black people of being low IQ...It was up two days ago.

I thought they'd post that thread where they accuse all black people of being low IQ...It was up two days ago.
N ah, it's just lefties that are low IQ, unfortunately most blacks vote for them. They get mad if Youngkin preaches against CRT, but Ralph "blackface" Northam can do what he wants....because democrat........
and not all black folks are low IQ........Dr Carson certainly isnt, neither is Robert Johnson, Winsome Sears, Candace Owens, ect.......I could give you tons that are not. Hell Al Sharpton is a corrupt, immoral asshole, but he's not stupid........he knows how to make his money and get his power........

A gracious concession, and the dumb OP is pissed that they didn't come to blows or exchange insults.

I was just disappointed that Northam didn't make that little speech in blackface, like a good Democrat.

Forum List

Back