TRUMPED: Befuddled Hillary Clinton Begs Big Money Donors for Advice on Debating Donald Trump

Yes, even though Trump has had three campaign managers in two months, is getting hammered in the polls, has members of his own party running from him, flip flops on pretty much every position he has, has little infrastructure in place in battleground states, says he's going to start PACs to fund those running against Ted Cruz and John Kasich for not supporting him, has been running almost no ads, and is trailing badly in fundraising, it's Hillary who's campaign in disarray because she doesn't know what the crazy guy on the other side is going to say during the debates.

You guys are hilarious.
A progressive flip flopping buffoon debating a lying corrupt criminal...sounds like stupidity will ensue.

Sounds like a good script for a comedy.

I can't wait!

I'm going to dvr it if I'm out of town.

She'll ignore Trump for the most part and if he wants to play the buffoon she'll more than welcome it and stick with her script.

She won't be able to ignore Trump when he's pointing out how corrupt and incompetent she is.

Oh yes she will and quite to her advantage knowing that if he is dumb enough to do so, then the less time he has for explaining his thoughts on the issues. Which is why I think neither will spend much effort unloading on the other until their closing statement and even then it'll be more mature and controlled than what we saw in the GOP primary debates. If either treats this in a reality TV series vote-the-other-off-the-island sort of way they lose big time.

How does pointing out Hillary's lying, corruption, and incompetence equate to reality TV?

Yes, even though Trump has had three campaign managers in two months, is getting hammered in the polls, has members of his own party running from him, flip flops on pretty much every position he has, has little infrastructure in place in battleground states, says he's going to start PACs to fund those running against Ted Cruz and John Kasich for not supporting him, has been running almost no ads, and is trailing badly in fundraising, it's Hillary who's campaign in disarray because she doesn't know what the crazy guy on the other side is going to say during the debates.

You guys are hilarious.
A progressive flip flopping buffoon debating a lying corrupt criminal...sounds like stupidity will ensue.

I can't wait!

I wish I could find it funny, but I can't...at least right now. I have to find it in myself to laugh at this ongoing disaster.

Maybe I can do a mind game on myself and just consider it all a Saturday Night Live skit.

You guys are hilarious.

I can't wait!

I wish I could find it funny, but I can't...at least right now. I have to find it in myself to laugh at this ongoing disaster.

Maybe I can do a mind game on myself and just consider it all a Saturday Night Live skit.

I used to be disgusted, but now I'm just amused.

I wish I could take Trump's place and debate Hitlery because I would blow her off the stage with the things that I would propose and expose all for the masses to see and hear. I would insist that she gave her opening statement on how she would improve the lot of the average American (after all, ladies first) and then I would politely wait for her to finish and then it would be my turn. It would go something like this.....

"What I propose to raise America up is to dissolve USA.INC, the corporate entity that was created with the Act Of 1871 and it's powers only delegated within the District of Columbia...what is it a district of? We will get back to that one later. USA.INC has been ran by international bankers that have extended us credit and then bankrupted us in 1912, 1933 and 1950 and we are on the verge of bankruptcy yet again...but it doesn't have to be this way. The "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated and essential government services is no different than any other corporate entity....do you work for that corporate entity? No...... do I work for that corporate entity? Of course not. All it was contracted to do was to provide services that were enumerated in their corporate charter constitution in a for profit venture. What has happened, my fellow citizens is that those that held the purse strings used your sweat equity and labor to move a fiat currency that is backed by nothing while charging us interest on top of that. To put it bluntly, they milked us for all they could and gave us their credit card bill to pay in the form of budgets that were always in the red. In a nutshell, we must dismantle USA.INC and do a top down audit of the Federal Reserve Bank, we audit all of the holdings of their 185,000 subsidiaries as well as Wall Street that are incorporated under the Universal Commercial Code instead of constitutional law. What we will find is trillions upon trillions of dollars and hard assets that have been stolen from us. We will do a "civil asset forfeiture" according to their own law for fraud and put it into a trust fund......this will fund the government and provide for the people until we can "right the wrongs" of this funny money monetary system. The hard assets are there that have been hidden. We can return to Common Law instead of the UCC/admiralty law and we will do away with the thousands upon thousands of acts, statutes and codes all designed to milk the average American out of their hard earned money.......any rebuttal, Ms Clinton????"
What is it a District of?
Nothing really, although originally part of Maryland, it no longer is, it was donated to be used by the Nations Capital. It was originally called the territory of Columbia and the federal area of it would be the District of Washington. Columbia being the feminine version of Columbus, and Washington naturally coming from George Washington since it was his basic idea to put the nations capital there.
Territory was changed to district leaving it as Washington DC, or Washington, a District of Columbia (Columbus)

You guys are hilarious.

I can't wait!

I used to be disgusted, but now I'm just amused.
I want to get there. How did you do it?

You guys are hilarious.

It is a circus. This is how low we have become. This is the bottom of the toilet.

Hillary is right..... how do you debate a crazy person?

As Mark Twain once said.....Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

x

Last edited:
How does pointing out Hillary's lying, corruption, and incompetence equate to reality TV?

From those seen I've noticed these shows emphasize style over substance from the participants. The last thing I want to see is somebody up there making a clown of themselves by tossing out charges against the other on things we already made up our minds about. On that and in general I'm addressing both candidates with my views.

The winner will be the one whose answers on real issues stack up best with how we want to see the country head in the next 4 years. Personally I hope Trump surprises me and gives me the confidence to vote for him, he seems far less inclined to be a nation builder in terms of foreign policy which attracts me. I am concerned about the inflationary aspect of some of his domestic proposals however.

If Trump's conduct is anything like what we saw in the primaries he only keeps votes that already are in his pocket.

Hillary and her campaign advisors are in complete disarray about the upcoming debate with Trump. That plus Julian Assange stating he'll release devastating information on Hillary 3 days before the first debate has them absolutely'Trumped'.

TRUMPED: Befuddled Hillary Clinton Begs Big Money Donors for Advice on Debating Donald Trump

1. kok pondscum...hillary is not afraid of debating dumb donald. she is going to crush him into the dirt. he knows nothing. he's not prepping and if he thinks anyone is going to listen to his garbage, he's wrong....well at least no one who isn't already a trumpeter idiot.

2. dumb donald probably won't even show up for the debate, he'll find a reason it's "fixed".

but please, keep amusing yourself, pond scum.

"I won'r discuss selling my position as SecState for foreign cash, everyone did it all the way back to Jefferson"

Hillary is right..... how do you debate a crazy person?

As Mark Twain once said.....Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
If Trump is crazy, Hillary is NUTS.

It is not Hillary who always has to scramble to explain what she "really" meant

Forum List

Back