TrumpCare plan to replace Obamacare (ACA) with . . . get this . . .

HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) that will come out the citizen's pockets and no subsidies.

And TrumpCare will gut Medicaid.

The far right and alt right hate poor, sick Americans.

Mike Pence Introduces Obamacare Replacement Plan
The desperation in you shills keeps growing by the minute. You don't have any clue what will happen, but that doesn't stop you and and your shill bots from lying out your ass everytime you post.
Facts are not desperation. Your denial of facts evidences desperation, miketx. Trump's plan is a failure on arrival.

Notice how Trump does not even mention covering pre-existing conditions

The key element of Obamacare
LOL! Carriers are dropping like the plague. Get real. Oh wait, you can't.

What does Trump propose to do?

Eliminate Healthcare Exchanges and force people to compete as individuals?
How does Trump cover pre-existing conditions?

Government: I'm sorry all you poor and struggling people...but helping you will only make you into slaves
Government: Breaks your legs, then gives you a rickety piece of shit wheelchair made by bureaucrats, then pats you on the back and tells you how lucky you are to have them there to "help" you.

How is Government "breaking your legs"?

It was the private sector that used up our cities and then abandoned them. The Government is providing a safety net. How will taking away benefits from those who are struggling help them?
You already know, you just have to play pretend in order to get your shill paycheck. Did you clock in today?

That is not an answer

What do you propose to do to help people who are struggling in not only our cities but Red State America?
Can you point to any example where poor people did better after you cut their benefits?

Government: I'm sorry all you poor and struggling people...but helping you will only make you into slaves
Government: Breaks your legs, then gives you a rickety piece of shit wheelchair made by bureaucrats, then pats you on the back and tells you how lucky you are to have them there to "help" you.

How is Government "breaking your legs"?

It was the private sector that used up our cities and then abandoned them. The Government is providing a safety net. How will taking away benefits from those who are struggling help them?
You already know, you just have to play pretend in order to get your shill paycheck. Did you clock in today?

That is not an answer

What do you propose to do to help people who are struggling in not only our cities but Red State America?
I already did it. I voted for Trump, so stop pretending you care about anything to do with this election other than getting a career criminal and her rapist husband into power.

The health care industry has proven it cannot be trusted to take care of the nation's health.
Veteran's Administration: The government has proven it cannot be trusted to take care of the nation's health.

When you gut a healthcare plan it is hard to take care of vets

Congress allowed the VA to whither on the vine and then complained when it couldn't take care of the tens of thousands of new vets coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan

The health care industry has proven it cannot be trusted to take care of the nation's health.
Veteran's Administration: The government has proven it cannot be trusted to take care of the nation's health.

Congress allowed the VA to whither on the vine and then complained when it couldn't take care of the tens of thousands of new vets coming out of Iraq and Afghanistan
Bullshit.

Government "health care" can't treat a tiny sliver of the population right. It will do even worse when it's all of us.

That's the truth. Deal with it.

Time for a Government option
"Government" and "option" is a contradiction in terms.

How so?

If you have a choice between a Government managed plan and a private insurer how is that not an option?
Because government will see to it that there are eventually no private insurers left.

That's how monopolies work, dude.

Actually, that is what happens when the Government can offer a better service at a lower price

Bullshit.

Government "health care" can't treat a tiny sliver of the population right. It will do even worse when it's all of us.

That's the truth. Deal with it.

Its what happens when you don't have a war for 30 years and you start to run out of vets to treat. Congress started cutting back on the VA because they thought they were no longer needed

the only way for our health care costs to come in line with reality, is for the govt to get OUT OF healthcare....

this means no more tax write offs for our portion and the employer's expense
No more funding to Medical Colleges, no more funding for research and development with tax monies, no more college grants for Doctors, no more health care coverage for kids(CHIP), mo more Medicaid for the rock bottom poor and indigent, no more paying hospital emergency bills for the indigent, no more funding hospitals, no more building new medical clinics,no more MEDICARE, no more MEDICAID, no more VA...., no more free vaccinations for kids.....

AND NO more HSA's...because HSA's are another gvt involved subsidy...

I'm certain there are even more things that have to be cut out that gvt promotes and funds....

then MAYBE, in 10 to 20 years, the health care market will adjust and prices will come down

in the mean time, enjoy paying your $1000 per person, for your monthly premiums...

govt is up to their eyeballs in our health care.....

you complain about the subsidies for the poorest, while you TAKE and USE all the other gvt subsidies and tax breaks they give you....

HYPOCRITES

the only way for our health care costs to come in line with reality, is for the govt to get OUT OF healthcare....

this means no more tax write offs for our portion and the employer's expense
No more funding to Medical Colleges, no more funding for research and development with tax monies, no more college grants for Doctors, no more health care coverage for kids(CHIP), mo more Medicaid for the rock bottom poor and indigent, no more paying hospital emergency bills for the indigent, no more funding hospitals, no more building new medical clinics,no more MEDICARE, no more MEDICAID, no more VA...., no more free vaccinations for kids.....

AND NO more HSA's...because HSA's are another gvt involved subsidy...

I'm certain there are even more things that have to be cut out that gvt promotes and funds....
I'm all for that. But I strongly suspect that you're not.

then MAYBE, in 10 to 20 years, the health care market will adjust and prices will come down
I'd bet you my life savings it wouldn't take so much as 1/4 of that time frame.

govt is up to their eyeballs in our health care.....

you complain about the subsidies for the poorest, while you TAKE and USE all the other gvt subsidies and tax breaks they give you....

HYPOCRITES
Government forces its way into the marketplace which ALWAYS causes higher costs, hands out a few paltry benefits to try and make up for it, then the people who try to recoup the losses from the higher costs caused by government meddling are hypocrites. Got it. :rolleyes:

HSAs (Health Savings Accounts) that will come out the citizen's pockets and no subsidies.

And TrumpCare will gut Medicaid.

The far right and alt right hate poor, sick Americans.

Mike Pence Introduces Obamacare Replacement Plan

What was your boy No Hope Mcmullin's plan. Or did he not bother putting anything on the table because he figured why bother. Afterall, nobody is going to read it and I will not get a single electoral vote anyhow.

Government option is the only way for the poor and lower working classes.

Great point Jake, so why put 300 million people into a plan that should be for 25 million people. Look, I am not a heartless SOB, I want people who need medical care to get it. But the fact that Medicare/Obamacare does not pay physicians enough to keep their lights on should tell you that if everybody is on that system we are going to have a problem. Why do you suppose most doctors put a limit on how many Medicare patients they take? It's because they need to get paid more than their cost.

Government option is the only way for the poor and lower working classes.

Great point Jake, so why put 300 million people into a plan that should be for 25 million people. Look, I am not a heartless SOB, I want people who need medical care to get it. But the fact that Medicare/Obamacare does not pay physicians enough to keep their lights on should tell you that if everybody is on that system we are going to have a problem. Why do you suppose most doctors put a limit on how many Medicare patients they take? It's because they need to get paid more than their cost.
Because the GOP and the con dems would not agree to other reasonable solutions.

One, either kill the health care insurance industry completely, or turn all financing over to single payer and make the health care providers bid.

It's telling what the shills find as being funny. 5 days boys, 5 days...All the liberals country wide are in full panic mode. Hollywood is melting down at the thought of a rule of law, America first man being in charge of the country again. Elsewhere, the desperation is in full panic mode. Even the traitor president is shrill, calling out that the the world is in trouble if the career criminal loses. Well, she has, she has, and there is nothing so much as one of you can do. Some of you will reap what you have sown, for sure.

Prisonmike's smell of fear and loathing and desperation grows even more rank by the hours.

Trump now is fighting with everything he has to get NC, for if he loses it, he loses the election.

Forum List

Back