TrumpBots & TrumpTrolls

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
When most of your support is fake bots and trolls...

Wow are those people stupid.

They hate the people of Mexico yet want to go there now.

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America so they aren't leaving America.

Hawaii is the 50th state and a part of the United States so moving there won't be moving out of America.

Last edited:

The first tweet (@CFCKingdom) is a UK national...

The third one (@CFCDUBois) also appears to be a UK national...

Shall I humiliate you some more? Oh, BTW: I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here so I can make your life just as miserable as it's been for the last four years.
Because bots and trolls can’t ALSO make up where they are from. :lol:

You’re not smart.

Superbaddumbfuck? Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills. I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

(snicker)

Shall I humiliate you some more? Oh, BTW: I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here so I can make your life just as miserable as it's been for the last four years.

You’re not smart.

Obviously you weren't smart enough to read those two's Twitter pages. Neither one are Americans, first place, and second, both are most likely left-wingers and definitely not Trump-supporters. One even laughed about the fact that his Tweet "went viral."

Not very perceptive, are you? But I can understand: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is one fuck of a disease, ain't it?

Superbaddumbfuck? Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills. I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

(snicker)

Shit. I've stood on the sidewalk of that same bus depot.

No thanks. Those Fair Park and West Oak Cliff nigras would carve that SOB up like a totem pole.

:laughing0301:

You’re not smart.
Synthy, you have been bitter for four years and have frothed at the mouth ever since your prediction of the Hildebeast fell flat on it's face.......I hate to tell ya this, but it's not gonna get any better for ya. At best, the massive voter fraud will be exposed and Pedo Joe will limp into an assistance living facility because the courts will take mercy on his senile ass...worse case? You will be stuck defending that pedophile sack of shit under the cloud of voter fraud that posters such as myself will constantly remind you of on a daily basis....no spin is going to make that gray cloud go away.......sucks to be you.

(snicker)

(snicker)

Shit. I've stood on the sidewalk of that same bus depot.

No thanks. Those Fair Park and West Oak Cliff nigras would carve that SOB up like a totem pole.

:laughing0301:
Every time Twitter purges a Roosky troll, 100 more are born! :icon_rolleyes:
Twitter doesn't purge any troll that backs the leftard clown posse. Facebook bans posts for no other reason than the fact that the post has a conservative bent to it. When did leftards become the purveyors of truth and who made up the committee?

(snicker)

Twitter doesn't purge any troll that backs the leftard clown posse. Facebook bans posts for no other reason than the fact that the post has a conservative bent to it. When did leftards become the purveyors of truth and who made up the committee?

(snicker)

Nope, they flag tweets that transcend opinion and descend into the realm of FAKE NEWS.
Unbecoming - ESPECIALLY from a President of the United States.

Last edited:

(snicker)

Nope, they flag tweets that transcend opinion and descend into the realm of FAKE NEWS.

and yet, they allow terrorists like antifa, BLM, and members from other violent radical left-wing organizations free reign.

"There is no place on Twitter for violent organizations, including terrorist organizations, violent extremist groups, or individuals who affiliate with and promote their illicit activities. The violence that these groups engage in and/or promote jeopardizes the physical safety and well-being of those targeted. Our assessments under this policy are informed by national and international terrorism designations, as well as our violent extremist group and violent organizations criteria..."

Bullshit.

(snicker)

^^^^^^^^^
Crazy Dale calling out posters again!

:lol:

Bode said "OK" and he chickened out!

Forum List

Back