TrumpBots & TrumpTrolls

Twitter doesn't purge any troll that backs the leftard clown posse. Facebook bans posts for no other reason than the fact that the post has a conservative bent to it. When did leftards become the purveyors of truth and who made up the committee?

(snicker)

Nope, they flag tweets that transcend opinion and descend into the realm of FAKE NEWS.
Unbecoming - ESPECIALLY from a President of the United States.
So, again, I ask you as to whom is the purveyor of truth? There has to be a committee and from that committee, they must have (with preponderance of irrefutable evidence) the ability to claim without any doubt that what someone claims is absolutely false. What we have at stake is free speech......you don't have to like I what I have to say and I certainly don'5t give a fuck about what you say but I would defend your right to say it when and where ever. You and your ilk only want speech that agrees with your little commie agenda and anything else rates some type of "punishment".....I laugh at commie clowns like you LOUD and long.

(snicker)

Superbaddumbfuck? Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills. I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

(snicker)

^^^^^^^^^
Crazy Dale calling out posters again!

:lol:

Bode said "OK" and he chickened out!

bannedecea came to where I lived? HOLY shit!!! When did that happen? BTW, what became of that ol lesbian bull-dyke? I haven't seen her on here but then again it's not like I actively seek out that disgusting piece of shit......you two are rather close, eh, El Boro?

Meh, I only see one bot trolling here...
Ocasio-Cortez-NPC.png

When most of your support is fake bots and trolls...

Wow are those people stupid.

They hate the people of Mexico yet want to go there now.

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States of America so they aren't leaving America.

Hawaii is the 50th state and a part of the United States so moving there won't be moving out of America.
Someone should tell that bot Hawaii birthed Obama.

Superbaddumbfuck? Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

Keep telling yourself that Dumb Dale Shit.

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills. I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

No since in getting an ass whoopin and losing your money at the same time Fuck Boy.

(snicker)

Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

Where's your proof? "Sniff*

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills

Funny, coming from a 'low intelligence' voter like yourself. You could take that nonsense on the road and make a buck or two. Morons follow bigger morons. Are you the bigger moron? Godspeed.

I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

You are purposely goading this person into a physical conflict because, you are a limp dick mindless Cult45 dick weed? You sound kooky as fuck to me. Just saying.

Keep telling yourself that Dumb Dale Shit.

No since in getting an ass whoopin and losing your money at the same time Fuck Boy.

If your pugilism skills are on par with your diction abilities? I don't have anything to worry about, dipshit....

P.S "since" and "sense" have very distinct and different meanings and you fucked that up in a big time way, "Homey"......

Why is this thread in Current Events and not in the BillyBullshit Dumbass Forum ?

(snicker)

Don't get too giddy about Pedo Joe just yet.....voter fraud and the proof there of is rampant will keep this tied up in court for awhile.

BTW, "Superduper"? I doubt you are anything but a bad speller with poor punctuation skills

Funny, coming from a 'low intelligence' voter like yourself. You could take that nonsense on the road and make a buck or two. Morons follow bigger morons. Are you the bigger moron? Godspeed.

I live in Texas....catch a Greyhound bus to the DFW area and show me how "super bad" you are and I will reimburse you for the bus ride back to whatever shithole you live in....

You are purposely goading this person into a physical conflict because, you are a limp dick mindless Cult45 dick weed? You sound kooky as fuck to me. Just saying.

Tumbles, I opted out of being a de-facto employee of USA.INC and corrected my standing over 8 years ago thus I do not participate in the sham of an election process in what became a banana republic in March of 1933 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy. As far as ol homeboy goes? Anyone that declares themselves as being "super bad" is akin to putting a "Kick Me" sign on their backside.

BTW, I am sure that Superbadbrotha appreciates your defending him.....perhaps you could do him a solid and explain to him the difference between "sense" and "since".

(snicker)

(snicker)

Tumbles, I opted out of being a de-facto employee of USA.INC and corrected my standing over 8 years ago thus I do not participate in the sham of an election process in what became a banana republic in March of 1933 when USA.INC declared bankruptcy. As far as ol homeboy goes? Anyone that declares themselves as being "super bad" is akin to putting a "Kick Me" sign on their backside.

BTW, I am sure that Superbadbrotha appreciates your defending him.....perhaps you could do him a solid and explain to him the difference between "sense" and "since".

(snicker)

1604657743087.png

(snicker)

(snicker)

View attachment 412012
Hey, homey, I am not the one advertising what an alleged "bad ass" I am with my profile name....but it's all good, homes, but there ain't no shame in my game, my brotha.....so rock on wid yo'bad self .

P.S Do you at least know the difference between "sense" and "since", ya retard?

(snicker)

Forum List

Back