Trump

The big idiot is suing facebook and Twitter etc. Says it a restriction of his free speech or some other crap.
He must have forgotten they are privately owned. I wish him good luck.
The baker got sued, with your blessings. Same thing.

The bakers went on Facebook and bragged about rejecting the gay couple.. They made a huge deal out of it.. That's what caused the lawsuit.

Help us own the libs and Big Tech by sending President Trump your money for our frivolous lawsuit!

Dunce caps.
They fined him for robbing his own charity and his sheep are sending him more money. They`re even dumber than he is and he`s plenty dumb. Yo-Semite!

The big idiot is suing facebook and Twitter etc. Says it a restriction of his free speech or some other crap.
He must have forgotten they are privately owned. I wish him good luck.
The baker got sued, with your blessings. Same thing.

The bakers went on Facebook and bragged about rejecting the gay couple.. They made a huge deal out of it.. That's what caused the lawsuit.
I don't remember hearing anything about that. The couple were actually customers, but he refused to bake their gay cake.

Conservatives suddenly want a return of the Fairness Doctrine but applied only to big tech companies.
Have you ever heard of a Monopoly? Remember when Ma Bell had one?
there is nothing fair when you and a small few own 100% of the communication venues and control what people listen to. Stalin WOULD BE PROUD OF HOW YOU LEFTISTS CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO.
Google is a monopoly? Here's 17 other search engines you can use instead:

Google shut down Parler so yes they have a monopoly

No, Amazon shut down Parler by refusing to host them.

I don't think a monopoly means what you think it means.
No I don't believe you understand what a monopoly is. If Amazon is the only access by being the host that's called a monopoly.

They didn't shut down parler, they removed it from their store. No different than Neiman Marcus removing the newtonian balls from their catalog.
if they didn't shut them down why is the page closed?
Google and Apple control who gets access to the internet
Bullshit.

Plus parler is available from apple

‎Parler on the App Store - App Store - Apple

App Store › app › parler

And the android version available from parler.

Download Parler on your Android Device

https://parler.com › android
Bullshit parler was shut down by Apple and google
and your links is not to the parler page that was shut down

Conservatives suddenly want a return of the Fairness Doctrine but applied only to big tech companies.
there is nothing fair when you and a small few own 100% of the communication venues and control what people listen to. Stalin WOULD BE PROUD OF HOW YOU LEFTISTS CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO.

No I don't believe you understand what a monopoly is. If Amazon is the only access by being the host that's called a monopoly.
You want a private company to sell a product they don't want to sell and you want to use the power of the government to make them sell it?

You want a private company to sell a product they don't want to sell and you want to use the power of the government to make them sell it?
just like ma bell when they controlled the access to public communication google is no different

just like ma bell when they controlled the access to public communication google is no different
Google doesn’t control access.

try setting up

a web site without the help of Google play or Apple play.

try setting up

A web site? Piece of cake. People do it all the time. Try four square or go daddy. Do you mean an application to be used on their private platform? Now we are back to you wanting the government to force them to sell or provide a product they don't want to. How big government of you...

try setting up

A web site? Piece of cake. People do it all the time. Try four square or go daddy. Do you mean an application to be used on their private platform? Now we are back to you wanting the government to force them to sell or provide a product they don't want to. How big government of you...
they still have to go through Google

The allegation is that Google, Twitter and Facebook act as agents of the government in permitting speech on its platforms. They do on behalf of the government what the government cannot do for itself. It will be interesting.

try setting up

they still have to go through Google
Web sites don't have to go through Google. The internet was created decades ago. How can you still be so ignorant of it?

Forum List

Back