trump

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
I hope you azz holes that voted trump in are happy. Cause with all these vacations he's taking are really gonna cost you . He isn't doing anything but taking vacations.Just wait when putin starts sending more ships over here and him not sinking any of them cause he's a "punk" and scared. He'll probably take another vacation . Americans what will you do then eh......

I hope you azz holes that voted trump in are happy. Cause with all these vacations he's taking are really gonna cost you . He isn't doing anything but taking vacations.Just wait when putin starts sending more ships over here and him not sinking any of them cause he's a "punk" and scared. He'll probably take another vacation . Americans what will you do then eh......
/---- You keep telling yourself that Spanky. One day you might believe it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You can't sink a ship in international waters without starting a war. Trump was right to ignore it. It may have been Russia's comment on our ships in the Baltic Sea, hanging real close to their territory. You can't really stop it, but it sure is annoying. That goes both ways, though.

Forum List

Back