White sword killer went to NY to attack black people

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Alt-Right insanity.

Police: White sword killer went to NY to attack black people
<excerpt>
"I'm the person that you're looking for," Jackson told police, according to Assistant Chief William Aubrey.

Jackson, who was arrested on suspicion of murder, told police he'd harbored feelings of hatred toward black men for at least 10 years, authorities said. He traveled to New York on March 17 and had been staying in a Manhattan hotel.

"The reason he picked New York is because it's the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement," Aubrey said.

Jackson was wandering the streets in a long overcoat concealing a 26-inch sword when he encountered Caughman, who was collecting bottles from trash cans, police said. Jackson stabbed him repeatedly in his chest and back, they said.

He sounds like a piece of shit. Unlike you progressive racists that defend every black thug, we don't defend such garbage.

He sounds like a piece of shit. Unlike you progressive racists that defend every black thug, we don't defend such garbage.
He sounds like your typical cave chimp. I dont know any progressives that defend thugs Black or white.

Ah, I'm a "cave chimp", what does that make you then? Are you the same species or different? What brought you to "cave chimp" land and why do you speak cave-chimp? I guess staying in your own land away from cave-chimps was too scary.

Alt-Right insanity.

Police: White sword killer went to NY to attack black people
<excerpt>
"I'm the person that you're looking for," Jackson told police, according to Assistant Chief William Aubrey.

Jackson, who was arrested on suspicion of murder, told police he'd harbored feelings of hatred toward black men for at least 10 years, authorities said. He traveled to New York on March 17 and had been staying in a Manhattan hotel.

"The reason he picked New York is because it's the media capital of the world and he wanted to make a statement," Aubrey said.

Jackson was wandering the streets in a long overcoat concealing a 26-inch sword when he encountered Caughman, who was collecting bottles from trash cans, police said. Jackson stabbed him repeatedly in his chest and back, they said.

But, but, but, MUSLIMS!!!! Keep the US safe by banning Muslims, don't need to ban Americans, because they don't kill 10,000 a year with guns....

This is a funny thread.

Libard finds an example of ONE crazy guy who happens to be white, so that somehow proves white Americans do what so many "minorities" being imported by libtards in political power have been doing on a daily basis.

I guess one crazy white American justifies importing the rest of the Turd World into my country.

This is a funny thread.

Libard finds an example of ONE crazy guy who happens to be white, so that somehow proves white Americans do what so many "minorities" being imported by libtards in political power have been doing on a daily basis.

I guess one crazy white American justifies importing the rest of the Turd World into my country.
There are more crazy whites than anything else. Name a major crime and you will see whites well represented. Take the cave chimp that shot the church going Blacks in SC. How about the Unibomber? What about the wacko that blew up the Federal building in OKC? I can go on and on and on.

Who is "We"? I honestly don't recall any so called "black thug" in any recent memory who traveled to a major metropolitan area on a mission "to kill whire people" and was "defended" for doing so by anyone.

So I assume your definition of "black thug" is code for anyone black who is stopped by the police for any reason?

80% of the posts made in this thread were completely irrelevant to the topic. The next off topic post will result in an infraction and a thread ban

Wait...he left Maryland which has plenty of Blacks to go stab someone with a sword in NY? Another coward. He stabs some old dude that cant hurt him. :laugh:

Isn't that the truth? If he wanted to kill black people so badly, he could have gone to the Monument Street area of Baltimore and just stood around with his sword and had lots of choices....someone probably would have taken his sword and cut his little pointed head off and saved the taxpayers the cost of a trial.

This is a funny thread.

The "Unabomber", Timothy McVeigh, Jeffrey Dahmer, Dylan Roof....there you go...more than just a few "crazies" for you to look up.

That doesn't even include how many bible thumping fake Christian nutcases have shot up abortion clinics, and justified their actions in the name of "holiness"

No one race has a monopoly on the damage that they have inflicted on society. SMGDH.

That doesn't even include how many bible thumping fake Christian nutcases have shot up abortion clinics
How many? They can't compete with the 50 million slaughtered by the godless left in the name of "choice"

What the fuck are you rambling about? Are you yet another freak who uses the bible to justify your ignorance?

Other than that, look up how many people were killed in the Oklahoma City bombing. For that matter look up how many people are killed right here in America by other Americans on an annual basis.

Your chances of getting your ass smoked in your "own country" by one of your "own people" far exceeds the chance of someone from some other country coming here illegally and finding little o'l you. Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:
Another angry white male, who didn't shoot up the place, but used a sword to kill an elderly black man.
More serial killers are white males between the ages of 16 to 65 according to the FBI statistics on serial killers in America.

Forum List

Back