Trump

jtw4796

Rookie
Sep 29, 2011
How can people think trump can win when he is angering so many people? I believe that if trump gets the nomination and the republicans get behind him he will lose in a landslide and even cost the Republicans the senate. I just do not trust trump and still think he is doing this to hurt the republicans. A recent survey of voters said that 55% would not vote for trump no matter who he is running against

How can people think trump can win when he is angering so many people? I believe that if trump gets the nomination and the republicans get behind him he will lose in a landslide and even cost the Republicans the senate. I just do not trust trump and still think he is doing this to hurt the republicans. A recent survey of voters said that 55% would not vote for trump no matter who he is running against

And link to the poll please. I always check out methodologies before I buy into results.

Nobody thought he'd get this far.

Really....you had the left saying...he'll never get nominated.

Guess what.....

And what happens when an even worse person comes along and sells all these disgruntled people on something.

Time to wake up America.

BTW it's not Trump wanting to hurt the Republican establishment as much as it is the base wanting to beat the ever loving shit out of the RINO inside the beltway elites with a political baseball bat.

That's why he's in front and not Jeb Bush. Remember him?

:)

What recent survey is that? Got a link?

Welcome to the USMB ...jtw

What's wrong with making people angry, when the government is stuck in failure mode I think plenty of people should be pissed. At this moment in time Trump seems like the best choice to me regardless of his trumpiness. The other candidates pale in comparison and guarantee the same dismal results of the past 15 years.

xsW-2q0igJSPStA_q24cR3RcfYrN_eLfN71-cdVvap9FPyIO0Nkzaw0TB8b4WZnA6pY6eYuebJzKEdPGrh1q=w426-h283

Making people angry is EXACTLY the reason to vote for Trump. I would like to vote for someone who doesn't piss people off ideally. But in a world that is populated by parasites, the more they are pissed off, the better. When they are pissed, you know someone is saying the right thing (which to be precise is "Fuck off")..

Interesting. You joined in 2011. As to your assertion that 55% would not vote for Trump please put up not only a link but to the actual PDF that includes the pollsters methodology.

Forum List

Back