Trump "Would,Would Of,Wouldn't"Mix Up VS The "Obama Navy Corpse-Man" .Which Was More Embarrassing?

It wasn't a gaffe.
Didn’t make a difference.
Please provide the Link of the video you saw or which media outlet you saw it on.
I saw it last night and there was zero wrong with what Trump said.

Like I said. It wasn't a gaffe. He meant what he said - that he believed Putin over our own country.

Zackly. Until the profound revelation moment that it dawned on him that that was a stupid thing to say.

But no problem -- in the world of the self-delusional all you have to do is un-say it and it becomes an unevent that never happened.

Is the MSM really getting on Trumps case over a simple gaffe? Don't we all get our "Would Of,Could Of,Should Of" statements mixed up time to time? At least Trump went on television and corrected his gaffe, But did Obama ever go back on live TV and tell the world of how he mis-spoke during that agonizing speech where he kept on talking about this "Navy Corpse-Man"?, or what about the time Obama spoke of these "Fallen Heroes" in his audience? I don't recall Obama correcting that embarrassing statement to the world.
:cul2:

They are not even remotely the same thing. Mispronouncing a word is one thing, using the totally wrong word is another. Then when you take the totality of his statements on that day his lie about using the wrong word makes no sense as it does not fit with the rest of what he said.
Where did you see the statement?

It wasn't a gaffe.
Didn’t make a difference.
Please provide the Link of the video you saw or which media outlet you saw it on.
I saw it last night and there was zero wrong with what Trump said.

Like I said. It wasn't a gaffe. He meant what he said - that he believed Putin over our own country.

Zackly. Until the profound revelation moment that it dawned on him that that was a stupid thing to say.

But no problem -- in the world of the self-delusional all you have to do is un-say it and it becomes an unevent that never happened.
Trump heard on the plane back that the open borders traitors were making an issue out of the usual nothing.

His "I'll have more flexibility" gaffe is probably the most embarrassing. You could hear a mouse fart over the media outrage of that though.

How far back to you have to reach to prop up our current president?

Probably not as far as
His "I'll have more flexibility" gaffe is probably the most embarrassing. You could hear a mouse fart over the media outrage of that though.

On what planet exactly does any politician NOT have more flexibility after his election?

Y'all seem to keep parroting this line without it ever occurring to you that it makes no sense.

TREASON!!!!!!!!

Is the MSM really getting on Trumps case over a simple gaffe? Don't we all get our "Would Of,Could Of,Should Of" statements mixed up time to time? At least Trump went on television and corrected his gaffe, But did Obama ever go back on live TV and tell the world of how he mis-spoke during that agonizing speech where he kept on talking about this "Navy Corpse-Man"?, or what about the time Obama spoke of these "Fallen Heroes" in his audience? I don't recall Obama correcting that embarrassing statement to the world.

They are not even remotely the same thing. Mispronouncing a word is one thing, using the totally wrong word is another. Then when you take the totality of his statements on that day his lie about using the wrong word makes no sense as it does not fit with the rest of what he said.
Or the interviews he gave in the 24 hours afterward, in which he did not mention needing to correct a misstatement. Someone here called his performance yesterday a "hostage video" and that is what it seemed like. He was reading from the paper, clearly, so there is one minor point I'm curious about:
Trump kicked off with one of his famous gaffes, saying the Queen reviewed her Honor Guard for the first time in 70 years during his visit. She has only been Queen 65 years and she reviews the Guard periodically, including during the Obamas' visit in 2011.
My question is, since Trump was reading a prepared statement, why did his aides who wrote it put in such erroneous information? Are THEY the reason he is always making boners?
Just a thought.

How far back to you have to reach to prop up our current president?

Probably not as far as

On what planet exactly does any politician NOT have more flexibility after his election?

Y'all seem to keep parroting this line without it ever occurring to you that it makes no sense.

TREASON!!!!!!!!

Summa y'all don't even bother to read the post you just quoted that let the air out of the tires of what you think was a point.

Please to give the class an example of a politician who did NOT have more flexibility after being elected. I'll give you ten years.

what about "You Can't Rig An Election"? really? like in Los Angeles where anyone/any age can vote, no ID required?

Or the interviews he gave in the 24 hours afterward, in which he did not mention needing to correct a misstatement. Someone here called his performance yesterday a "hostage video" and that is what it seemed like. He was reading from the paper, clearly, so there is one minor point I'm curious about:
Trump kicked off with one of his famous gaffes, saying the Queen reviewed her Honor Guard for the first time in 70 years during his visit. She has only been Queen 65 years and she reviews the Guard periodically, including during the Obamas' visit in 2011.
My question is, since Trump was reading a prepared statement, why did his aides who wrote it put in such erroneous information? Are THEY the reason he is always making boners?
Just a thought.
Thanks for admitting you didn’t see the statement; Trump did not read from anything as he was looking straight at the reporter.

what about "You Can't Rig An Election"? really? like in Los Angeles where anyone/any age can vote, no ID required?

Can't believe he said something like that and the media didn't call for impeachment. TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An impressive array of walkbacks are needed....

WASHINGTON, July 20—The White House has released an addendum to yesterday’s correction of President Trump’s comments about Russian interference in the 2016 election. In addition to the answer Mr. Trump gave in a Fox News interview on Dec. 11, 2016, which the White House corrected yesterday, Mr. Trump also misspoke on Nov. 28, 2016, when he told Time magazine, referring to the Russians, “I don’t believe they interfered.” At a briefing this afternoon, Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah told reporters that Mr. Trump “meant to say ‘do,’ not ‘don’t.’ So this is the same clarification we issued yesterday, but for a different interview. I think this makes the president’s position quite clear.”

Just a thought.

I think there is a general sloppiness in preparation that extends to all areas including prepared statements. But he is also fond of speaking off the cuff and going off message.

i am still waiting for George Bush to correct the statement he made a long time ago about him and/or gyne doctors having hot/steamy affairs with their patients

If you believe this Trump lie that it was a “ gaffe” you’re the most gullible person on earth.

Trump supporters breath out a big sigh of relief. Now they can scurry around making excuses for the president's latest unbelievable statement without looking like total sycophants (or so they think). Until the next time. And the next.

Forum List

Back