Trump working on nicknames for 2020 Dems: (Bernezuela, Beta O’Rourke)

Oh this ought to be good! I personally like Breadline Bernie and Kamala 'Heels-up Harris. This will be a fun election. These Democrat candidates must be ridiculed into oblivion.

Trump working on labels for 2020 Dems: report
Orange fat fuck needs to spend more time walking and shedding some weight off.

nah hes fine, he gets that pussy and has cash. I'd like him to keep pushing policies and owning the libs

You phrased that wrong. He pays cash for pussy...then pays more cash to shut up the pussy he bought.

Paying for pussy isn't going to keep the grossly obese, six foot one, not six foot three, Trump from having a heart attack.

hes fine, you dont have to be a health nazi to live a long life....its in the Gene's

As for paying for pussy, I bet he has, and I bet he hasn't had too as well....but atleast he wasnt banging interns.....because that's bad according to you lefties...except when Democrats do it.....then anything is ok

No, it's not all "in the genes". Yes, genes help, but a grossly obese man who does not exercise and eats only fast food is not going to be saved by "good genes".

I really don't care about the consenting adult actions of any politician. Republicans made hay out it because they couldn't get Clinton on anything else. The culmination of millions of dollars and years of investigations and Republicans impeached him about a blow job. (Yeah, yeah, lying about a blow job)

It will be an incredible bit of Schadenfreude if it's actually the hush money payments that gets Trump indicted and not his campaign's conspiracy with Russians to effect a U.S. election.

Oh this ought to be good! I personally like Breadline Bernie and Kamala 'Heels-up Harris. This will be a fun election. These Democrat candidates must be ridiculed into oblivion.

nah hes fine, he gets that pussy and has cash. I'd like him to keep pushing policies and owning the libs

You phrased that wrong. He pays cash for pussy...then pays more cash to shut up the pussy he bought.

Paying for pussy isn't going to keep the grossly obese, six foot one, not six foot three, Trump from having a heart attack.

hes fine, you dont have to be a health nazi to live a long life....its in the Gene's

As for paying for pussy, I bet he has, and I bet he hasn't had too as well....but atleast he wasnt banging interns.....because that's bad according to you lefties...except when Democrats do it.....then anything is ok

No, it's not all "in the genes". Yes, genes help, but a grossly obese man who does not exercise and eats only fast food is not going to be saved by "good genes".

I really don't care about the consenting adult actions of any politician. Republicans made hay out it because they couldn't get Clinton on anything else. The culmination of millions of dollars and years of investigations and Republicans impeached him about a blow job. (Yeah, yeah, lying about a blow job)

It will be an incredible bit of Schadenfreude if it's actually the hush money payments that gets Trump indicted and not his campaign's conspiracy with Russians to effect a U.S. election.

hush money wont get him. he was a public figure before, tools of the trade.

As for Gene's, true, but they are a major factor. watch old people like 110, they eat red meat, drink and smoke.....
I don't smoke, but do the rest........being a health nazi isn't living....have some fun on life

I never thought there was a more fucking Stupid person on the planet. Until now.

30377.jpg

Truth hurts....and you love AOC.....talk about dumb...bwahahahhahahahahahahababababab
You know you can do better than that.

Yuck it up, Buckey.

I never thought there was a more fucking Stupid person on the planet. Until now.

30377.jpg

Truth hurts....and you love AOC.....talk about dumb...bwahahahhahahahahahahababababab
You know you can do better than that.

Yuck it up, Buckey.

thanks yeah it was a soso effort, but true....sometimes the truth isn't that funny

Forum List

Back