Trump Won - Get Over It Already

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
I can't say I am happy about it.

I can't say I be any less happy if Hillary had won, except that the SCOTUS now has a chance of staying where I, personlly, want it to stay (except, of course, if Roberts met the proverbial beer truck and Trump got to replace him with a true conservative).

But the amount of Butthurt on Realclear politics make the comedy channel lame.

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

I can't say I be any less happy if Hillary had won, except that the SCOTUS now has a chance of staying where I, personlly, want it to stay (except, of course, if Roberts met the proverbial beer truck and Trump got to replace him with a true conservative).

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.
We are over it and if this nightmare would just quietly go away until OBama leaves office, we'd all be okay with it. But every fuckin day this nightmare is causing this country and its leadership headaches...and its only gonna get worse. If I were Obama, I'd order him executed on the spot for treason!!

are we going to have to hear the new catch phrase "Yah,But Hillary Got More Votes" excuse for the next year? does that include mars and pluto?

I'm not a big Trump fan either, but the way the libturds are behaving contents me.

If they hate him that much, he can't be that bad.

It seems like you are all as pussy hurt as Trump is about losing the Popular vote. Trump wanted to be elected by the people in addition to the electoral college. It's going to eat him up inside all throughout his presidency.

It seems like you are all as pussy hurt as Trump is about losing the Popular vote. Trump wanted to be elected by the people in addition to the electoral college. It's going to eat him up inside all throughout his presidency.
Does your pussy hurt?

Why ?

Is he less President because he didn't win California ?

Does your pussy hurt?

All the left wing pussies on this board are in a world of pain.

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

I wish it was that simple. You see, their butt is very, very red right now. Difficult to get over anything in such a state, let alone a big god emperor like Trump.

The left are still struggling through the grief process. Because they're slow, this could could take longer than normal.
Let's be patient and understanding. :)

S

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

I wish it was that simple. You see, their butt is very, very red right now. Difficult to get over anything in such a state, let alone a big god emperor like Trump.

So the blue states are really butthurt red states ?

S

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

I am not talking about states, but your butt. Hopefully they are not the same thing...

I can understand the confusion, both look really, really red.

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

My good man, they didn't win the Presidency, they didn't get the House, they were told the Senate was as in the bag as the Presidency and America also hosed them there.

Not to mention----------->they lost more elections in states, in many areas far leftists can not even get elected as dogcatcher. Republicans are in control of basically everything now except for California, New York, Illinois, and Massachusetts. The people of the country have rejected the leftists totally, except for these places, and a couple of others.

Does anyone think that it is just a coincidence that the states the Dems carry conclusively, are also the states ranked towards the top of where the illegal immigrants reside! If Trump puts the fear of God in the illegals, I got a buck 3.80 that says the Republicans are REALLY going to hose the Dems in 18 and 20. Why? Because if illegals become afraid of getting caught, they sure as hell aren't going to show their face at a voting booth, and that is where 3 to 5% of Democratic votes come from-)

S

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

I am not talking about states, but your butt. Hopefully they are not the same thing...

I can understand the confusion, both look really, really red.

It was a joke.

Sorry......

Trump won.

Too Bad.

So Sad.

Get over it already.

My good man, they didn't win the Presidency, they didn't get the House, they were told the Senate was as in the bag as the Presidency and America also hosed them there.

Not to mention----------->they lost more elections in states, in many areas far leftists can not even get elected as dogcatcher. Republicans are in control of basically everything now except for California, New York, Illinois, and Massachusetts. The people of the country have rejected the leftists totally, except for these places, and a couple of others.

Does anyone think that it is just a coincidence that the states the Dems carry conclusively, are also the states ranked towards the top of where the illegal immigrants reside! If Trump puts the fear of God in the illegals, I got a buck 3.80 that says the Republicans are REALLY going to hose the Dems in 18 and 20. Why? Because if illegals become afraid of getting caught, they sure as hell aren't going to show their face at a voting booth, and that is where 3 to 5% of Democratic votes come from-)

Well, they just re-elected Pelosi as Spitter of the House. That's gonna help. Additionally, we need to deport about 3 million of CA's votes.

The left are still struggling through the grief process. Because they're slow, this could could take longer than normal.
Let's be patient and understanding. :)

Just wait unitl 2018.

More house seats.

More senate seats.

The butthurt will continue for a long long time.

The GOP had the house from 94 until 2006. Now they've had it for six years and will have it for at least four more.

Gotta love Nancy Pelosi.

We are over it and if this nightmare would just quietly go away until OBama leaves office, we'd all be okay with it. But every fuckin day this nightmare is causing this country and its leadership headaches...and its only gonna get worse. If I were Obama, I'd order him executed on the spot for treason!!

How can you be over it if your butthurtness is triggered each time you contemplate the reality The Donald is your President! :p

Repeat after me, "President Trump is a billionare. He owns a mansion and a yacht and is President of the United States." And don't forget to take the medication!

New Topics

Forum List

Back