Trump witness paid 900k for "expert" testimony

Thats a lot of money isnt it ?
Not surprisinh\gly he found that trump did nothing wrong.

There is nothing illegal in this. But his standing as a witness needs to be discounted by the court.
His testimony is tainted because of the money he has stashed away courtesy of trump.

Okay but I would think that having a forensic accountant look at everything should have been what the prosecution did in a case like this, but at least they will get to hear from one. It is something the FBI hires lots of after the whole Enron thing.

The government has deep pockets when hiring expert witnesses and they always side with the prosecution, imagine that! Lol!

Should we discount prosecutions expert witnesses? Isn’t their testimony tainted? Money stashed away courtesy of the prosecution?
Its a tricky one isnt it. But there is an umbalance in this case between the amounts spent. I cant see this opinon having as much weight as the prosecution. Particularly given the lemgth of time taken to produce it. Bad figures take longer to add up. That is always the case.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Okay but I would think that having a forensic accountant look at everything should have been what the prosecution did in a case like this, but at least they will get to hear from one. It is something the FBI hires lots of after the whole Enron thing.
I suspect the authorities abandon many cases because the "experts" tell them there is nothing wrong or not enough evidence. the experts get paid anyway. Isuspect that isnt the case with trumps expert.

I suspect the authorities abandon many cases because the "experts" tell them there is nothing wrong or not enough evidence. the experts get paid anyway. Isuspect that isnt the case with trumps expert.
Just pretend that Trump is a corrupt Democrap and then you'll no longer be bothered. You're welcome.

Thats a lot of money isnt it ?
Not surprisinh\gly he found that trump did nothing wrong.

There is nothing illegal in this. But his standing as a witness needs to be discounted by the court.
His testimony is tainted because of the money he has stashed away courtesy of trump.
Funny shit the expert witness for the prosecution said their was no fraud

It’s a tricky one isnt it. But there is an umbalance in this case between the amounts spent. I cant see this opinon having as much weight as the prosecution. Particularly given the lemgth of time taken to produce it. Bad figures take longer to add up. That is always the case.
So when the prosecution spends more to prosecute a black person no one says a word, but when a rich guy out spends the prosecution we are to all be enraged and excuses and presumptions ensue?

That is not an unreasonable point.

nb you are a partisan hack who usually deletes or closes threads quietly. You should consider if your skill set covers moderating. You are far to partisan for that role.it isnt just me that notices.
I move or close threads from both sides of the isle, it goes with the territory.
Don't try and pin the biased moderating bs on me, it won't fly.

Where do you draw the line with the overpaying an expert witness?
350,000? Not a peep out of you, 877,000, and you're crying like a baby.

Where is YOUR number, Tommy?

No, not when the judge said Trump was guilty before the trial even began. :rolleyes-41:
But, the biased verdict will be appealed and an unbiased result in the end.
How can someone say someone is guilty "before the trial even began"?

I'm pretty sure the trial had begun before the judge made his guilty ruling. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

And let's not forget it was the orange jesus lawyer team who CHOSE to go judge only on this case.

Summary judgment? Isn't that where there isn't any defense given to the charges?
I mean it's like the judge doesn't even give a chance for the defense to present their case?

Sounds like a biased judge doesn't it?
Yup, they are rare but Trump managed to get a summary judgment due to overwhelming evidence. Trump is just sitting in court now to find out how badly he's gonna get hosed.

Forum List

Back