Trump witness paid 900k for "expert" testimony

When Trump becomes President, I bet Liberals will be wondering: "I wonder if we had not messed with him and treated him unfairly, if he would have won?

Either way, the demise will be the Liberals. :)

Nobody was damaged.
The law was damaged. Hunter Biden paid back his taxes. Nobody was harmed. But he's facing prison. So Trump should face punishment.

When Trump becomes President, I bet Liberals will be wondering: "I wonder if we had not messed with him and treated him unfairly, if he would have won?

Either way, the demise will be the Liberals. :)
Nah. Trump won't become president.

LOL The anger of the black woman might possibly be the key reason this bullshit is reversed on appeal
There is no angry black woman here. Judge Engeron is a white man. He made the ruling. This won't be reversed.

Liberals have him guilty trial or not. America has him as our next President! They are tired of the Liberal ways..:auiqs.jpg:
America doesn't have him as anything. There has been no election. The judge found him guilty and what you will see next year is the third repudiation of trump. He has never won the popular vote, and when everybody is done with his --- during this campaign, he will be defeated. You just don't know what's coming for trump. What the anti trump groups do to him is going to be brutal. He ran his mouth and all of his words are going to come back to haunt him.

Trump has a record and it's going to be shown. Over and over.

You support a con-victed criminal, do you? The orange jesus has already been found to have committed fraud. (as well as sexual abuse)
By a biased judge without hearing any evidence. So expect that conviction to be over turned in the appeals court.

Thats a lot of money isnt it ?
Not surprisinh\gly he found that trump did nothing wrong.

There is nothing illegal in this. But his standing as a witness needs to be discounted by the court.
His testimony is tainted because of the money he has stashed away courtesy of trump.
Thank God the judge is the jury in this case.

Your next President. Suck on it.
Off topic which is the orange jesus' trial where he's already been found GUILTY!

1702144903404.png

Forum List

Back