Trump wishes happy Ramadan to Muslims!!!

This year, Australia is the place to be for Ramadan.
I talked to a muslim girl who lived right on the equator in Africa.

She told me because there wasn't any seasons, the fasting hours during Ramadan never changed over the years. It was always 12 hours per day.

I have many friends in Singapore and Malaysia in exactly the same position.

After a hostile first 2 years towards Islam and muslims trump...

On the contrary, Muslim radicals in Congress are worldwide are hostile toward President Trump and all civilized normal people. The fact the "Abrahamic" cults still exist today in the post-information age is so bizarre. So much research actually since the early 1990's explains that the Bible is a fraud and the Koran is a declaration of war.

On the contrary, Muslim radicals in Congress are worldwide are hostile toward President Trump and all civilized normal people. The fact the "Abrahamic" cults still exist today in the post-information age is so bizarre. So much research actually since the early 1990's explains that the Bible is a fraud and the Koran is a declaration of war.
You entitled to your opinion, if the Koran is probably a fraud to you also...can you explain these passages in it that were there for more than 1400 years?

Females have XX chromosomes, that is, they can only give one X chromosome. But since males have XY chromosomes then men can either give the X or the Y chromosome.

This means that it is actually the males who determine the sex of the baby (by giving either the X or the Y chromosome).

[Quran 53:45-46] And He (Allah) creates pairs, male and female, from sperm emitted.

gender_Q_53.45.PNG

The Quran says that it is the sperm that determines whether the baby is male or female. But since sperm only comes from males then this means that it is the males who determine the sex of the baby.

How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that it is the males who determine the sex of the baby?

It is interesting to note that the verse number 46 is the same number of chromosomes humans have (23 pairs = 46

And there are tons of scientific examples that there was no way for the bedouins back then to have knowledge of.

After a hostile first 2 years towards Islam and muslims trump decided to wish muslims a happy Ramadan.

I think that it is a good thing. He doesn't hate all Muslims. Just those who want to do harm to others and America. But you won't hear that from the MSM crowd.
I dont wanna be negative but we muslims have being taunted on many occasions by teump, I list a few and you de ide foe yourself:

“we have a problem in this country; it’s called Muslims.” we have bad apples , but he labeled as all.

When asked about creating a database foe muslims he answered :

There should be a lot of systems," Trump responded. "Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of system.

That's just few instances of his bigotry...and he hired some islamophobes, like Gorka , Flynn and others.
So in your pea brain all Muslims are bad apples. Thanks for letting us know.

So in your pea brain all Muslims are bad apples. Thanks for letting us know.

I know this wasn't towards me. Lol
I have a few Muslim friends. I do not celebrate Ramadan. Having said that, I don't think that all Muslims are bad. It's those (terrorists mostly) that are making it a bad name.
I do not believe in the Q'ran. Nor do I pray to Allah (forgive for misspelling his name).
Matter of fact, I am a Spiritual person.

In short, if Muslims want to preach and teach, just don't try shoving that stuff down my throat. I'll respect anyone and everyone - just let me be. Another words - Leave me alone.

I didn’t think Ramadan was a holiday, but anyway I have no problem with Trump wishing good Muslims a happy holiday. The terrorists and the terrorist sympathizers can go fuck themselves
There are no such thing as good muslims.

Lots of good Muslims, a few bad just like in any religion or race, most people focus on the bad.

During the month of Ramadan, you eat breakfast before sunrise and eat a large dinner after sunset.

It's not really fasting ... it's skipping lunch.

If I had to skip lunch every day for a month, I'd probably want to kill someone.
I've been doing since I was 12 , and i cant wait to fast each year.
Both Judaism and christianity suppose to fast as well.

During the month of Ramadan, you eat breakfast before sunrise and eat a large dinner after sunset.

If I had to skip lunch every day for a month, I'd probably want to kill someone.
Feom dawn to sunset. So for now in California from 4:45Am to 7:45pm.

You entitled to your opinion, if the Koran is probably a fraud to you also...can you explain these passages in it that were there for more than 1400 years?

Females have XX chromosomes, that is, they can only give one X chromosome. But since males have XY chromosomes then men can either give the X or the Y chromosome.

This means that it is actually the males who determine the sex of the baby (by giving either the X or the Y chromosome).

[Quran 53:45-46] And He (Allah) creates pairs, male and female, from sperm emitted.

gender_Q_53.45.PNG

The Quran says that it is the sperm that determines whether the baby is male or female. But since sperm only comes from males then this means that it is the males who determine the sex of the baby.

How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that it is the males who determine the sex of the baby?

It is interesting to note that the verse number 46 is the same number of chromosomes humans have (23 pairs = 46

And there are tons of scientific examples that there was no way for the bedouins back then to have knowledge of.

there ain't NUTHIN------in fact the female contributes MOST of
the sex determining genetic material-----the MALE thing represents
LACK THEREOF You logic is SO ISLAMIC. If the MALE contributes NO sex chromosome-----the embryo is viable as a
sorta female (Turner's syndrome XO) ---but a YY does not even exist----it is dead in the water. There is nouthin' in the Koran that
is not either BS or was already known long before the rapist of
Arabia was born (by non-arabs)

Still not as bad as Yom Kippur.

It is only one day...man up dude. :)

One day followed by a wonderful meal ...

breakfastbagels.jpg

After a hostile first 2 years towards Islam and muslims trump decided to wish muslims a happy Ramadan.

In my turn with the start of the holy month I shall wish muslims in these forums Happy Ramadan God bless all including non muslims as well.

Presidential Message on Ramadan, 2019 | The White House
Hostile in what way? The Trump administration has very good relations with many Muslim majority nations and has not shown any "hostility" toward Muslims in America.

breakfastbagels.jpg
I love it...we do the same everyday during Ramadan...love me some Jewish cousins we are so similair.

I think that it is a good thing. He doesn't hate all Muslims. Just those who want to do harm to others and America. But you won't hear that from the MSM crowd.
Jusr those who want to harm others? That's all muslims. Shhhh we're pretending.

breakfastbagels.jpg
I love it...we do the same everyday during Ramadan...love me some Jewish cousins we are so similair.

My Muslim girlfriend says the same thing.

I have no idea what Ramadan is about but will use this opportunity to side with Trump and wish a happy one to all those that observe. I see tomorrow is a day of celebration for Hindu's as well, something about one that brings good luck.

Forum List

Back