Trump wishes happy Ramadan to Muslims!!!

After a hostile first 2 years towards Islam and muslims trump decided to wish muslims a happy Ramadan.

I think that it is a good thing. He doesn't hate all Muslims. Just those who want to do harm to others and America. But you won't hear that from the MSM crowd.

After a hostile first 2 years towards Islam and muslims trump decided to wish muslims a happy Ramadan.

I think that it is a good thing. He doesn't hate all Muslims. Just those who want to do harm to others and America. But you won't hear that from the MSM crowd.

I agree the hate is just left wing fantasy to push a false agenda and to demonize a political party.

I dont wanna be negative but we muslims have being taunted on many occasions by teump, I list a few and you de ide foe yourself:

“we have a problem in this country; it’s called Muslims.” we have bad apples , but he labeled as all.

When asked about creating a database foe muslims he answered :

There should be a lot of systems," Trump responded. "Beyond databases. I mean, we should have a lot of system.

That's just few instances of his bigotry...and he hired some islamophobes, like Gorka , Flynn and others.

The only way a month of fasting would be "happy" is if Muslims were anorexic.

The only way a month of fasting would be "happy" is if Muslims were anorexic.
Try it is good foe your body and soul. I go for my yearly exam and the numbers always good. Actually interim fasting is trendy amongst athletes.

I didn’t think Ramadan was a holiday, but anyway I have no problem with Trump wishing good Muslims a happy holiday. The terrorists and the terrorist sympathizers can go fuck themselves

During the month of Ramadan, you eat breakfast before sunrise and eat a large dinner after sunset.

It's not really fasting ... it's skipping lunch.

If I had to skip lunch every day for a month, I'd probably want to kill someone.

During the month of Ramadan, you eat breakfast before sunrise and eat a large dinner after sunset.
Ramadan advances thru the calendar at the rate of 11 days per year. (which takes around 33 years to complete one cycle)

So yes, fasting during the winter and fall months is like just missing lunch because the daylight hours are short.

But during the summer and spring months, the daylight hours are much longer. So eating before sunrise is very early, and breaking the fast after sundown can be quite late in the evening.

Last edited:
Ramadan advances thru the calendar at the rate of 11 days per year. (which takes around 33 years to complete one cycle)

So yes, fasting during the winter and fall months is like just missing lunch because the daylight hours are short.

But during the summer and spring months, the daylight hours are much longer. So eating before sunrise is very early, and breaking the fast after sundown can be quite late in the evening.

This year, Australia is the place to be for Ramadan.

Forum List

Back